Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we cure Asian fetish by mating with Native Americans?

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 74

0 Not allowed!

I know a girl who has a strong fetish for asian boys, vey annoying. She is a japanfag but strangely she is not into animes, good for her.

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LoLeL View Post
    Asian fetish (also known as yellow fever) is an interest, obsession, or preference for Asian people, culture, or things of Asian origin by those of non-Asian descent. It is a slang term that stems from sexual fetishism. Most commonly the term refers to a sexual obsession with Asian women experienced by some non-Asian men. More broadly, it applies to the enthusiasms experienced by some non-Asian people for such things as Asian cinema, tattoos made up of Chinese characters or the adoption of Asian children.

A fetish is something that is desired so heavily that it becomes an abnormal obsession. Objects, body parts, clothing and people are all things that can be fetishized.

An Asian fetish is distinct from an interracial partnership. Interracial relationships may occur for reasons distinct from race. Asian fetishes have been criticised for treating the fetishized person as an object rather than an equal partner. The term Asiaphile is sometimes used to describe the same phenomenon, as is "yellow fever" for East Asians (not to be confused with the disease yellow fever).
    -
    So you base your reasoning off the Bering Strait Theory and that East Asians and Amerinds supposedly belong to the same race according to outdated anthropological taxonomy... (and I say they look nothing alike to be considered the same race, but a much more reliable and objective measure is DNA where both are quite distant from each other).

Well from what I’ve witnessed, there is certainly a fetishization of Amerinds:

^ It’s based on the most recent sexual assault statistics on Amerind women in the US as I recall.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuore di Tenebra View Post
    I know a girl who has a strong fetish for asian boys, vey annoying. She is a japanfag but strangely she is not into animes, good for her.
    K-pop disease is more common.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
    So you base your reasoning off the Bering Strait Theory and that East Asians and Amerinds supposedly belong to the same race according to outdated anthropological taxonomy... (and I say they look nothing alike to be considered the same race, but a much more reliable and objective measure is DNA where both are quite distant from each other).

Well from what I’ve witnessed, there is certainly a fetishization of Amerinds:

^ It’s based on the most recent sexual assault statistics on Amerind women in the US as I recall.
    No, it's just based on some similarities between two groups. But it seems it's not a 100% working solution because Asiaphiles prefer East Asian faces like Japanese and Koreans.

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LoLeL View Post
    No, it's just based on some similarities between two groups. But it seems it's not a 100% working solution because Asiaphiles prefer East Asian faces like Japanese and Koreans.
    Then what exactly are these “similarities” between them you propose? Genetically, Amerinds are just as distant from East Asians as indigenous Papuans are. Culturally, none of them are related at all except for the Inuits (much of their origins lie in relatively recent migrations from Siberia that occurred only a few centuries prior to 1492. They share direct, discrete genetic ties to East Asians as a result as well, especially far more than the Amerinds accounting their existence to the most initial human presence in the Americas stretching back at least 15-20 mya.) Oh and don’t even get me started on geographical differences.

I find erotic dolls/robots a superior solution But on a more serious note, I hope you aren’t promoting the fetishization of Amerinds over East Asians.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
    I find erotic dolls/robots a superior solution But on a more serious note, I hope you aren’t promoting the fetishization of Amerinds over East Asians.
    Don't worry, I assure you I don't promote any kind of racial fetishism. Actually I'm against it. People can love each other and date/marry anyone they love. But if someone suffers from racial fetishism, then they should avoid interracial relationships.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information