PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Fifa World Cup 2018 Russia - Page 252
Page 252 of 346 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3459

Thread: Fifa World Cup 2018 Russia

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolen View Post
    Well, since everyone on this forum is gonna root for Croatia on Sunday, I think then Croatia squad will not be extremely upset by getting beaten up by France
    Some will root for France, though. Even one person of your frenemy notion, England. English and French, they pretend to hate each other, but actually respect each other in reality sharing a similar chauvinist tradition.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    African people could not help English to win the match.

Croatia used 0 Africans and won.
    Regardless of the populations of Russia, England, Croatia, etc... millions of people aren't kicking a ball around on a field. When the English invented the game of soccer, I think the rule is there's about 11 guys playing in a team.

I don't watch soccer and I don't know a single name of any player in the English team.... but I think it's about 11 guys on a field. I'm more concerned about Brexiteer Boris Johnson's sudden resignation as the Brexit dream dies, and the current political storm in the UK government at the moment over Mrs May's Soft Brexit negotiation deals with Dictator Angela Merkel. She timed it well, when many working-class English people would be distracted elsewhere watching soccer matches.

How many Pelé's do you see in these gold medal Olympic winners in Team Great Britain? Do you think only black people can win sports games? What about the English Olympic champion and world record-breaking ice-skaters Torvill & Dean? They're not black either.

London 2012

Rio 2016

I've never watched the Olympics either, as I'm not interested in sports games as much as music and politics, but seeing pictures of English soccer fans dominating the media and crying like babies over some guys not winning in a game of sport is as pathetic as those who cheer 'we' won if a team from their nation wins. (The fans have a sheep-herd mentality rather than an individualist mentality.... even though they didn't participate on the field or personally achieve anything... other than sit on their arse and drink booze and watch and take the credit and praise for other individual humans 'accomplishments' of kicking a ball into a net.) These guys on the field who they worship aren't Professor Stephen Hawking.... now that was a tragic loss this year.

I could understand people being upset if they lost a war, or if a political party who they support didn't win in an election... but crying over some guys kicking a ball on a field... pff.... grow-up and get over it. There's far more important things in life to feel upset about. (Like Mrs May giving the UK a Soft Brexit rather than a Hard Brexit like many Brexiteers wanted. A soccer match doesn't affect my life, but a Soft Brexit will... as it will mean an end to unlimited immigration won't stop.)

In a way it's a silent blessing that the guys playing in the English team didn't win their soccer game, otherwise those extremely annoying and crazy English fans would be making far too much noise... I know their mentality.... so it's blissfully peaceful here tonight.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 07-11-2018 at 11:47 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Why you always crying because of destiny of muslims from Serbia?
    They left Serbia because they did not want to live in christian country.

Užice, Valjevo, Loznica, Soko, Smederevo, Požarevac and Šabac had muslim majority until Serbian uprisings, yes. So what? Until 1995 Knin, Gračac, Korenica, Petrinja, Ključ, Dvor na Uni, Glina, Petrinja, Kostajnica, Bosanski Petrovac, Sanski Most, Plaški, Vrginmost... had Serbian majority. What happened to Serb from this places?
    What happened with Serbs from Sarajevo? In SFRJ Serbs were 35% in Sarajevo, today Serbs are 3% in Sarajevo.
    You have explained why they left.. good.

You have proclaimed a multi-confessional nation as a Orthodox nation.

I believe Catholics declared themselves Croats in Dalmatia for the same reason they were portrayed as "alien element" due being Catholics.

Don't you see that you are calling Serbs only a members of Orthodox Church? You have gave Orthodox Church right to decide who is Serb.

Orthodox Church created 7 nations on Balkans including Montenegrin nation (I wonder what will happen in Vojvodina).

Where are Catholic Serbs, Muslim Serbs, Pagan Serbs... they don't go in line with mainstream Orthodox belief and they are a problem?

Look around yourself... Serbia is only nation in Europe (even Greece has dropped Iron Age religious nationalism) that identify people according to religion.

That's terrifying

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

I believe Catholics declared themselves Croats in Dalmatia for the same reason they were portrayed as "alien element" due being Catholics.

Don't you see that you are calling Serbs only a members of Orthodox Church? You have gave Orthodox Church right to decide who is Serb.

Orthodox Church created 7 nations on Balkans including Montenegrin nation (I wonder what will happen in Vojvodina).

Where are Catholic Serbs, Muslim Serbs, Pagan Serbs... they don't go in line with mainstream Orthodox belief and they are a problem?

Look around yourself... Serbia is only nation in Europe (even Greece has dropped Iron Age religious nationalism) that identify people according to religion.

That's terrifying
    When far right Serbian politician from 90s said Croats are Serbs, Muslims/today Bosniaks are Serbs we were called agressors and chauvinists. What actually you want now? To be Serb?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

I find that Serbo - Croatian rivalry ... ridiculous and funny.

Serbs envy Croatian success.

Bosniaks all cheered for Croatia, they are our neighbors.... we don't see reason NOT to cheer for Croatia

England, France, Russia ... all meaningless to me in comparison to Croatia.
    I don't understand this "cheering for your neighbors" thing. Graham is Scottish and he wasn't cheering for his neighbor. Plus his first language is even English. I also know quite a few Irish-Canadians that are not fond of England.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Wont be watching the match tonight. Would rather pluck my eyes out than watch England at the moment.
    Serbian and Croatian are also considered two different languages plus because of the war so I don't see why some people should cheer for them? Bosniaks will cheer for Croatia because of their disike of Serbia, not because they are neighbors. Will Germans cheer for France? I don't know if Croats would cheer for Serbia or that Albanian with the username Djukadhydifufd or whatever if it was Serbia in the final and it dosn't matter since we are adults and can cheer for whoever we want to. Captain obvious out. Peace.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,505
    Given: 36,953

0 Not allowed!

I could not watch all the game because I was working, but felt very glad after knowing the result. Congratulations Croatia

I'm going to keep an eye to the re-transmission of the game today night.

This game result represent, in my opinion, a victory of European racial homogeneity over multiculturalism.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I don't understand this "cheering for your neighbors" thing.

Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

That's terrifying
    Muslim and Catholic Serbs gone from the Serbian nation because they were victims of brainwashing for centuries by Ottomans, and in the case of muslims and by catholic curch&Venetian Republic&Austria/Austro-Hungary in the case of catholics.
    You are an good example of islamized Serb whose ancestors have experienced branwashing were they became poturice in Ottoman empire.
    Last edited by Pribislav; 07-11-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I don't understand this "cheering for your neighbors" thing. Graham is Scottish and he wasn't cheering for his neighbor. Plus his first language is even English.

Serbian and Croatian are also considered two different languages plus because of the war so I don't see why some people should cheer for them? Bosniaks will cheer for Croatia because of their disike of Serbia, not because they are neighbors. I don't know if Croats would cheer for Serbia or that Albanian with the username Djukadhydifufd or whatever if it was Serbia in the final and it dosn't matter since we are adults and can cheer for whoever we want to. Captain obvious out. Peace.
    Well, Dutch and Flemish tend to like each other. However, many Dutch didn't cheer for Belgium. Their argument: 'otherwise those Belgians would rub it in our noses for decades to come.'

Some Dutchmen married to a Belgian woman even said, they were suffering from their wife's jeering at Oranje's failure to qualify. One of them even said he was happy Belgium lost, because his Flemish wife with Walloon roots was bullying him for weeks already, but also added 'of course, now I won't be able to ride her for at least a month (common Dutch sexual slang: 'erop mogen'), but I still have my trusty left hand'.

Either way, many Dutch cheered for our Red Devils the same and vice versa many of us cheer for Oranje (but many others don't, not because they don't like Dutch people, but because they know they wouldn't hear the end of it otherwise).

Last Online
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,505
    Given: 36,953

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Mate, I will congradulate you if England wins

It is just not true that I like those racist guys supporting Croatia. It makes me uncomfortable. I like if somebody support us because we are small country and for us this is amazing archivement.

I am not fan of England politically, but if you win I will cheer for you in the finals because this English squad was pleasant suprise of the tournament and they are actually very humble and likable guys.
    I support Croatia, also, because it would be very interesting to have a new World Champion that gets the cup for its first time.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 252 of 346 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast

Thread Information