Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rank four big European ethnicities from lightest to darkest in terms of overall pigmentation.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
    Berlin is about 50% non ethnic German, what a good representation.. if you count people who are of mixed ancestry the % drops under 50%. Germans are much more similar to Scandinavian/Dutch who are the blondest Europeans, than the English are, who seem more similar to Northern/western French and Belgians. Most British people follow th atlantic trend of having dark hair + light eyes, people towards east and north seem much more blonde overall than the British.
    lily living in a illusion even deniying islamisation, I could choose a crowd of london or louton to present the english.

also lily being a redhead is nothing to brag about, the less redheaded germans there are the better for me

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I think that little girl is the most gorgeous child. Just adorable.
    She's Irish.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

2 Not allowed!

The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    lily living in a illusion even deniying islamisation, I could choose a crowd of london or louton to present the english.
    Why the spitefulness?

The OP asked a question and I've given my response. He's referring to the ethnic people, rather than to the immigrants.

You're the one living in an illusion. Where am I 'denying Islamisation' - which isn't even a race btw as there's white muslims too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone
    also lily being a redhead is nothing to brag about, the less redheaded germans there are the better for me
    Wow, so horrible and bitchy and rude.

I wasn't bragging about it, but just pointing-out that redheads are usually known to have the fairest skin type. Stop picking on pale people. Pale people are bullied enough as it is, as people are pressurised in western nations to look tanned.

Ginger teenagers who've commited suicide due to bullying over their hair: https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.WmrrwyTJqdM

Red hair is the rarest hair colour in the world though, and only 1-2% of the world's population has it.

I could say something nasty back about your hair colour, but I won't stoop down to your level of behaviour.

Here's some statistics for you.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland total population 2016: 65,648,100 people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

I did all the maths calculations below to work out the amount of people (as an actual figure) from the % figures of the total population figure.

UK ethnic groups:
    87.1% White = 57,179,495.1 people
    7.0% Asian = 4,595,367
    3.0% Black = 1,969,443
    2.0% Mixed = 1,312,962
    0.9% others = 590,832.9

Scotland population: 5,404,700
    Wales population: 3,063,456
    NI population: 1,876,695

England total population: 55,268,100 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

England ethnic groups:
    85.4% White = 47,198,957.4
    7.8% Asian = 4,310,911.8
    3.5% Black = 1,934,383.5
    2.3% Mixed = 1,271,166.3
    0.4% Arab = 221,072.4
    0.6% Other = 331,608.6

A small country like England has more white people (47,198,957.4) than all of the Scandinavian nations very small total populations combined.

Sweden 10,151,588 (total population) + Norway 5,295,619 + Denmark 5,748,769 + Finland 5,509,717
    + Iceland (just 350, 710 people in their total population) = 27,056,403 total people for the Scandinavian nations populations combined (not all of whom are white in their populations.)

There's more white people in England (47,198,957.4) than Canada's total population of 35 million people (not all of whom are white,) and twice as many white people in England than Australia's total population of just 24 million people - not all of whom are white.)

British expats move to live in the US, Canada, Australia and NZ each year, so they're not included in the figures.

Which European nation will fund all the future refugees to the EU after Brexit? (Germany can afford to fund more refugees.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-16-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Why the spitefulness?

The OP asked a question and I've given my response. He's referring to the ethnic people, rather than immigrants.
    You cherrypicked and displayed Germans as dark by pick a Berlin crowd

Welcome to Luton

there's white muslims too.
    These traitors make maximum 5% of the overalll muslim population, infact most of your muslims are paki and arab people just like the MAYOR of Londonistan

DIVIDED BRITAIN White British population has fallen by more than HALF in just 20 years in parts of UK as country becomes ‘more segregated’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/209950...re-segregated/

Wow, so horrible and rude. Stop picking on pale people. I could say something nasty back about your hair colour, but I won't stoop down to your level of behaviour.
    Say something against blondes lol, the image of blondes is 99% positive, while redheads often get picked on and get classified as unattractive

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cybernautic View Post

Nicola Roberts (above) was mocked and teased in the national media over her pale skin. She used to feel extremely insecure due to the media bullying of her, and she tried to wear fake tan to look like her popular bandmate Cheryl Cole (who covers herself in a lot of fake tan and Cheryl is idolised by people.) One time Nicola broke-down in tears, and Cheryl and her bandmates publicly spoke-out against the media bullying of Nicola.

Nicola has now quit using fake tans and she's been promoting pale and soft lily-skin as being elegant and beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of, as a lot of British people feel insecure and pressurised to wear fake tan. I'm pleased she's spoken-out about the problem.

I bought some fake tan from a chemist once when I was still a teenager at secondary school, and I tried a little bit of the 'magic lotion' on my arm... and it went orange. I couldn't wash it off and I panicked and showed my grandfather who tried to help me remove it, (he also burned in the sun too.) It faded away by itself within a week. That was the last time I tried fake tan.

My sister has also been teased over her fair skin, and I used to feel embarrassed about it at school and I didn't want to show my pale legs during P.E. and netball lessons, so I'd wear long socks to cover them. I've learned to accept myself now, but I used to feel very insecure.

I used to feel self-conscious about being pale - especially as a teenager, and the more confident girls in my secondary school who wore fake tan at school were seen as being 'cool' and 'it'.

I even bought some 'natural remedy tanning pills' in desperation once by mail-order at age 15, but my mother confiscated the bottle of pills from me as she was concerned they might be dangerous to swallow.

People in western nations are made to feel insecure about being white in all the adverts in beauty magazines for fake tan, whilst people in nations like India are also made to feel insecure about their natural skintone (where companies heavily market and advertise dangerous skin bleaching products.)

The companies are only interested in making huge profits out of making people feel insecure with their natural appearance. That's how they sell their products.

Interestingly, during the Victorian era and Elizabethan Tudor era, pale skin was seen as a symbol of status and class.

Elizabeth I

Wealthy people of the aristocracy would sensibly sit underneath the cool shade of their elegant lace sun parasols (to keep their skin fair and to prevent fainting from heat and sunstroke,) and they would hold elegant lace fans in their hands, and sip soothing herbal and mint teas from their elegant bone china cups in their serene gardens during the summer months.

The ladies of the aristocracy would even powder their faces to look snow-white and to be the fairest, so they could appear as angelic and turn heads in a crowd, and to look very fair, dainty, feminine and lily-white, as shown in many portrait paintings of the aristocracy during the 1600's, etc. Their nails were manicured and their hands were soft as they did little work.

Geisha's and goths both love the beauty of the pale aesthetic and like making their skin even paler and holding elegant sun parasols whilst walking in the sunlight, etc.

Skin lightening and brightening products are sold a lot to females in Japan, because in the Japanese culture, fair and light skin is associated with softness, gentleness, and youth. (Skin becomes duller and loses its radiance with age due to the functioning of the liver... but drinking lots of water and herbal tea each day keeps the skin glowing youthful and bright.)

Poor people from the lower classes would look darker and more rugged in appearance during the Elizabethan and Victorian eras, as they would often work and do hard labour for long hours in the hot sun... so they had a more shabby and dirty appearance as a result. So tanned skin was associated with poverty in those eras of time, and fair skin was associated with high class and was a symbol of status.

There's beauty in all skintones, imo.

Nicola even launched her own 'Dainty Doll' make-up line which is designed to suit females with lily-fair complexions.

She's spoken-out against dangerous tanning beds and met with the victims of skin cancer. Tans are a sign of the skin being fried. Dermatologists state that a tan is a sign of skin-damage. Pale skin is softer and healthier than sun-damaged leathery-textured tanned skin. 95% of all skin ageing and wrinkles are caused by UVA exposure according to dermatologists, so skin protection is required all year round, even on cloudy days. UVB rays (present during the summer months) are what causes dangerous skin cancers.

She's also successfully managed to persuade the UK government to change the law on dangerous tanning beds in beauty salons.

It's sad seeing the statistics for the amount of premature deaths each year - especially amongst young white people in their teens and early twenties from skin cancers.

I got huge painful blisters and sunburn on my shoulders once after playing in the garden for just 20 minutes without sun protection at age 11. I had to wear bandages for two weeks after that.

I also got very painful sunburn on my back a few times and so did my sisters. One time it happened when I went to the sea in England to go windsurfing with my relatives... we went around 5pm, and I fell asleep on the beach as the sun was setting... and my mother returned from surfing and said to me that my back was all red. I struggled to sleep at night due to the pain I was in as my skin was burned down my back and on my arms. Then my burned skin started flaking and peeling-off. It felt very sore in the shower.

I've always used high sunblock protections though since age 17 after learning about all the health warnings. My son (who is half English and half Saint Lucian) is lucky as he has a beautiful natural tanned complexion, but I have to be very careful in the sun. My skin can't tan;- it just easily burns.

Very sad news report.... 8000 people in Australia are told they've got skin cancer each year, and 1000 of them die each year from it. It sad seeing that huge scar on that 16 year old white boy's back who had skin cancer.... and also seeing that young dying white man with terminal skin cancer.

The native Aboriginal peoples skin is thicker and produces more melanin protection as a result of the natural adaption process in nature, as they've lived there for thousands of years. They have thicker hair protecting their scaps and their features evolved that way so they can survive in such hot climates.

People have to live in hot environments for long periods of time before their features and skintone darkens and adjusts to their surroundings during the evolutionary and adaption process of nature.

Dark people are at risk of developing rickets and bone problems according to experts when they move to live in cooler climates with lower levels of sunlight, as their skin hasn't adapted to the environmental surroundings. (Although I've noticed that black people in the UK already look faded and lighter than black people in hot African nations, like they've lost some pigmentation.)

So dark people require vitamin D supplements in places with little sunlight. Pale people with thinner skin can easily absorb enough daily vitamin D without needing prolonged exposure to the sunlight. We have health leaflets in the UK to remind darker people about their need for extra vitamin D.

It's like birds, plants, wildlife, marine life, arctic polar bears, snow leopards, lions in a desert, crocodiles, etc... everything in nature adapts in features to its natural environmental surroundings in order to camouflage or to survive.

Places like Florida are not a suitable environment for pale skinned people whose ancestors have lived in cooler climates for thousands of years and who've evolved to have little melanin production and fair skin to absorb vitamin D in places with lower levels of sunlight.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-16-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Nicola Roberts (above) was mocked and teased in the national media over her pale skin. She used to feel extremely insecure and she tried to wear fake tan to look like her bandmate Cheryl Cole (who covers herself in a lot of fake tan.)

Nicola has now quit using fake tans and she's been promoting pale skin as being elegant and beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of, as a lot of British people feel pressurised to wear fake tan.

I used to feel very insecure and self-conscious about being pale, especially as a teenager, and the girls who wore fake tan at school were seen as being 'it'.

She even launched her own 'Dainty Doll' make-up line to suit females with fair complexions.

She's spoken-out against dangerous tanning beds and met with the victims of skin cancer.

She's also successfully managed to persuade the UK government to change the law on dangerous tanning beds in beauty salons.

It's sad seeing the statistics for the amount of deaths each year of young people in their teens and twenties from skin cancers.

Tanning = degeneracy. I may not be European but I'm not ashamed of my skin color(white).

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

You cherrypicked and displayed Germans as dark by pick a Berlin crowd
    It's not a cherry-picked photo, but just a random flashmob video - and they're white Europeans in the video. They don't look 'dark'?

Mind you, most of the German tourists I've met were very similar to them. I've only ever met a few German tourists who were blond.

Welcome to Luton
    Now that's a cherry-selected picture of immigrants.

Welcome to Berlin!

Say something against blondes lol, the image of blondes is 99% positive, while redheads often get picked on and get classified as unattractive
    Red hair is the world's rarest hair colour (only 1-2% of the total world population.) Some redheads have even stated that they feel like their own race due to feeling alienated. Are you proud of your bullying of minorities? If another pale skinned, freckled and ginger haired teenager commits suicide after reading your post, will you feel better?

I often trying to inspire confidence in insecure people... because beauty is subjective.... but do you feel good about being a bully? Beauty is only skin-deep and the flesh doesn't last forever as life is short - and your behaviour and personality/soul is unattractive.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,468
    Given: 28,937

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Berkan View Post
    I would say:

1. Germanic (Nordic countries, Low countries, England, German speaking countries)
    2. Slavic (Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia etc.)
    3. Celts (Ireland, Scotland, Welsh etc.)
    4. Mediterraneans (Portuguese, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Romania etc.)

Inspired by Bobby Martnen.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    I have to comment Berkan on your hierarchy here. Also aren't Balts a different category than Slavic?

The Insular Celts (Ireland, Scotland and Welsh) are majority fair skinned and blue eyed and most have light to mid brown hair so if they are 3rd on this list most Europeans must look super fair. I think any objective person would place Irish, Scots and Welsh as lighter in colouring than Serbians and Bosnians so I have to wonder what image you have of populations.

You don't get memes like this for nothing.

Anyway I wonder why someone who is Turkish would make these sort of threads? Or indeed anyone but the Insular Celts definitely have the lightest skin not that that is anything to brag about. The English also have similar skin because they are a closely related population to those Insular Celts which is why I think your ranking is extremely odd.

https://www.irishpost.com/life-style...e-world-153584

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Red hair is the world's rarest hair colour (only 1-2% of the total world population.) Some redheads have even stated that they feel like their own race due to feeling alienated. Are you proud of your bullying of minorities? If another pale skinned, freckled and ginger haired teenager commits suicide after reading your post, will you feel better? I often trying to inspire confidence in insecure people... because beauty is subjective.... but do you feel good about being a bully? Beauty is only skin-deep and the flesh doesn't last forever as life is short - and your behaviour and personality/soul is unattractive.
    Wow so dramatic

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information