Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: As Indians outperform Chinese in overseas corporate management, China must nurture talent

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    True. Both countries had different advantages and disadvantages. In 1980 they were at around the same starting line as far as per capita income. In 1950, they were actually pretty close at the same starting line in terms of literacy and sanitation (or lack of), but the Communist govt did a better job at spreading mass literacy and also sanitation than India did. My primary point in arguing with Ironman is his propensity to constantly denigrate or discredit any type of achievement by Chinese people, who he clearly hates with a passion. So anything he posts is clearly done with an agenda.

Anyways, I'm the last person here to underestimate India despite the constant insults directed at me from certain Indian members here like Fractal. I think India has a tremendous potential due to its population and large numbers of talented people. It has many challenges, primarily stemming from internal social divisions, many backward customs, government corruption and these will be harder to conquer, but I think by and large, India will continue growing and solving problems and will at least be the third most important economy in the world by mid-century, easily. I actually think India's growing middle class will probably create a boom in all sorts of industries that will create a lot of industries, like it did for China back in the late 90s, early 2000s.

China and India should work to create a prosperous future for Asia this century, it will benefit all Asians.
    To be honest, I feel that China's disadvantages are far greater than India's disadvantages. To give you an idea, India was so far ahead of China in the 60s that Nehru thought it would be a good idea to act aggressively and started pushing into chinese territory (got his ass kicked though because chinese are better fighters).

Chinese are simply a resilient people. Also chinese have a type of pride that's rarely found among others. I don't mean the nasty, arrogant pride that's always putting down others or blowing own trumpets like MN1Mexcoon, Ironman and Fractal are always doing. I think brown people, or those who are neither white or black, e.g. turks, southeast asians and mexicans are the most racist people by far and their posts support my observation. It's a racism born out of inferiority complex, they feel entitled for admiration/envy but have nothing to be envious about.

Chinese have an innate pride, one that's capable of respecting ourselves while respecting others. A pride that's comfortable with our faults yet always striving to do better. A pride that drives us to be the best we can. That's the chinese character and why many educated chinese choose to return to the motherland after their education is finished.

Even in our darkest hours, our forefathers understood the meaning of sacrifice, of building a better future.

^This was China in the 80s. Chinese would toil and labor with a smile on their faces. All for the greater good. And this is one of the biggest reasons why China beats all the brown countries from Mexico to the Philippines to India to Turkey. It's because we're doers, not talkers.

And yes, Indians excel because they're good at climbing up the social ladder. I have a friend (Scotch-irish ancestry) who works with them and he told me that their quality is horrendous, the only reason they're there is because they're good at "kissing ass"

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    To be honest, I feel that China's disadvantages are far greater than India's disadvantages. To give you an idea, India was so far ahead of China in the 60s that Nehru thought it would be a good idea to act aggressively and started pushing into chinese territory (got his ass kicked though because chinese are better fighters).

Chinese are simply a resilient people. Also chinese have a type of pride that's rarely found among others. I don't mean the nasty, arrogant pride that's always putting down others or blowing own trumpets like MN1Mexcoon, Ironman and Fractal are always doing. I think brown people, or those who are neither white or black, e.g. turks, southeast asians and mexicans are the most racist people by far and their posts support my observation. It's a racism born out of inferiority complex, they feel entitled for admiration/envy but have nothing to be envious about.

Chinese have an innate pride, one that's capable of respecting ourselves while respecting others. A pride that's comfortable with our faults yet always striving to do better. A pride that drives us to be the best we can. That's the chinese character and why many educated chinese choose to return to the motherland after their education is finished.

Even in our darkest hours, our forefathers understood the meaning of sacrifice, of building a better future.

^This was China in the 80s. Chinese would toil and labor with a smile on their faces. All for the greater good. And this is one of the biggest reasons why China beats all the brown countries from Mexico to the Philippines to India to Turkey. It's because we're doers, not talkers.

And yes, Indians excel because they're good at climbing up the social ladder. I have a friend (Scotch-irish ancestry) who works with them and he told me that their quality is horrendous, the only reason they're there is because they're good at "kissing ass"
    In Chinese, there is a phrase "Chi Ku" which means "To eat bitterness" and it is deeply ingrained in Chinese people from their childhood. The idea that you have to be able to suffer and live the hard life, before you enjoy the fruits of your hard work. Chinese people are extremely practical, resilient and tough people who work hard through the most difficult conditions with an eye on the future. That is why Chinese people have a very high savings rate, because they are always planning for the future unlike some cultures where people are quick to throw a party once they get paid.

http://www.jonathaninthedistance.com...itterness.html

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

@taiji pvt msg..
    I've finally seen your picture (with the shades, sitting in a couch with friend?). Unimpressed. So let's not ask any more silly questions demanding a photoshow.
    i'm assuming zhouyun/shazou/selurong showed you a picture of me in my motorhome dutchstar bus..

[ checked your Pvt MSG] … I sent you my photo already.

you need to show your picture like a man.. youre face in my PVT MSG.. ill post pictures of without shades..

and to answer your question... theres triads here in NYC & in Philippines/indo-pacific... in bay area where zhouyun lives... its tongs...
    most of the drugs in Philippines & south east asia comes from Chinese triads..

rikers islands prison in new York has a few triad members in prison.
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 06-20-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    @taiji pvt msg..

i'm assuming zhouyun/shazou/selurong showed you a picture of me in my motorhome dutchstar bus..

you need to show your picture like a man.. youre face in my PVT MSG.. ill post pictures of without shades..

and to answer your question... theres triads here in NYC & in Philippines/indo-pacific... in bay area where zhouyun lives... its tongs...

First of all, I have never seen your pic until you posted on my wall. I don't have a pic to show him and I don't sneakily send photos of members to other members without their permission.

Secondly, I don't have anything to do with the triads. They are all fobs and Cantonese speaking anyways, I don't speak Cantonese. My life is pretty Americanized.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,900
    Given: 16,902

2 Not allowed!

Who the hell do you think manage these Chinese unicorns?

Fact is, India is far more westernized. That gives Indian elites a head start in moving up the ladder of WESTERN companies. In the end, they are still working for someone else.

China is becoming a superpower. Chinese companies are beginning to dominate entire tech fields. India is still largely third world and nowhere close. Like seriously, look at the big picture. Of course, you guys can have fun jacking off imagining how inferior Chinese people are.
    When you move back to China?

You sound like another diaspora nationalist, but since you live in the USA an immigrant nation it can be forgiven

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    When you move back to China?

You sound like another diaspora nationalist, but since you live in the USA an immigrant nation it can be forgiven
    I'm actually one of the least nationalistic people here, but I will defend Chinese people if they are wrongly attacked.

I'm too Americanized to live in China. My wife is not even Asian, so why would I live in China? I actually wouldn't mind living in some cities in China, but I'm fully invested here as far as my life goes.

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    @taiji pvt msg..

Just to confirm, it isn't any of them who showed me your photo. Zhao would never do that. Anyways, it doesn't matter who sent me your photo, all that matters is that the whole thing is settled now and my curiosity was sated. I have no intention of using it for anything and won't repost it.

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

1 Not allowed!

Final conclusions. Indians are filled with inferiority complexes.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,900
    Given: 16,902

1 Not allowed!

I'm actually one of the least nationalistic people here, but I will defend Chinese people if they are wrongly attacked.

I'm too Americanized to live in China. My wife is not even Asian, so why would I live in China? I actually wouldn't mind living in some cities in China, but I'm fully invested here as far as my life goes.
    Well you defended the chinese regime several times while enjoy the first amandment in the usa

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Well you defended the chinese regime several times while enjoy the first amandment in the usa
    I only defend what I know as incorrect. There are a lot of what the Chinese govt does that I wouldn't defend. But in the West, the media usually shows a very skewed version of life in China. I do the same if I am talking to people in China and they have a very stereotyped view of the US, or American culture.

I constantly get attacked in this place which is race obsessed for being Chinese, so if I am defensive, it's because of that. In my real life, race barely plays a role in my interactions with people.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information