Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 30,000 Syrians who were granted citizenship will vote in Turkey elections

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_anadolu View Post
    Have a good look at the map and tell me where Ataturk Dam is located, to me it looks like its in Turkish territory so when did the Turks steal water from Iraqis are you kidding me ree? the water flows down from Turkey to Syria then to Iraq and yes we can control the flow of water when we feel like it just like how they control oil. Now Go back to google maps and tell me where the water is.

Attachment 77133
    The water goes from Turkey to Syria and the Syrians go from Syria to Turkey, and no, and it's gonna keep that way until you grow a brain, which won't happen anyway because the Sultan shall replace you with those Syrians. Note that the Syrians don't have a significant oil production. Their oil is barely enough for them, and they don't even control it right now...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    Haber Sözcü'nün. En muhalif gazete.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Turkey had nothing to do with Iraq. Iran is what destroyed Iraq and continues to do so
    No, Saddam destroyed it, and nobody liked him prior to the U.S invasion, he was a lunatic which is something you fail to see because of "MUH SUNNI ARABZ", I would've respected you if you wouldn't have whore spammed every fucking comment with "ITS IRANS FAULT".

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Turkey is problematic yes, but they are stealing it from the Kurds, so I don't really care. Iran is stealing our oil
    Iran doesn't need Iraq, in fact Iraq is a huge money loss and even culturally more religious than the average Iranian, no decent fucking Iranian would give a fuck about Iraq as a shithole, I have tons of family members there and its garbage, you Arabs fucked it up with your so called nationalism but you always blame it on others

This picture perfectly illustrates it;

Quit licking Turkish ass, thats the worst part of it all.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    No, Saddam destroyed it, and nobody liked him prior to the U.S invasion, he was a lunatic which is something you fail to see because of "MUH SUNNI ARABZ", I would've respected you if you wouldn't have whore spammed every fucking comment with "ITS IRANS FAULT".

Iran doesn't need Iraq, in fact Iraq is a huge money loss and even culturally more religious than the average Iranian, no decent fucking Iranian would give a fuck about Iraq as a shithole, I have tons of family members there and its garbage, you Arabs fucked it up with your so called nationalism but you always blame it on others

This picture perfectly illustrates it;

Quit licking Turkish ass, thats the worst part of it all.
    Iran as a nation was defending itself against Saddam, yes. The only reason why America and it's allies attacked Iraq was for Israel's behalf. Now, the Jewish neocons and the Likud party are trying to push America for another war against Iran. Persians are smart which is why they haven't attacked the country yet. 7ezbullah managed to defeat Israel in 2006, so that tells you quite well that the shi3a peoples are not incompetent. Besides, Saudi Arabia and it's allies are more open in supporting Israel, and they also had supported the war against Iraq as well.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Iran as a nation was defending itself against Saddam, yes. The only reason why America and it's allies attacked Iraq was for Israel's behalf. Now, the Jewish neocons and the Likud party are trying to push America for another war against Iran. Persians are smart which is why they haven't attacked the country yet. 7ezbullah managed to defeat Israel in 2006, so that tells you quite well that the shi3a peoples are not incompetent. Besides, Saudi Arabia and it's allies are more open in supporting Israel, and they also had supported the war against Iraq as well.
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the retarded Mullah government, we wouldn't have had so many issues or sanctions, the only thing I would do is stick rockets up those mullahs asses in Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq so they can get a taste of their own medicine, reform the Iranian language (mongrelized as fuck atm) and the culture.

Its funny how Gulf Arab retards can call others terrorists, Arab refugees have told me that Saudi Arabia is pure cancer to the whole world, so I think the majority of the world agrees on what is fucked up here and what is not.
    Last edited by Pahli; 06-20-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information