Thread: What should you do, if you extremely want to become a parent, but don't see opportunities here?

der Knabenliebhaber Eugene Finkelstein's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mischlinge
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 45

1 Not allowed!

Default What should you do, if you extremely want to become a parent, but don't see opportunities here?

The question is as follows.
    A few years ago I make holiday for myself on the issue of my third jubilee (30 years). Approximately at the same time I mover, for a various reasons, from Ukraine to Cambodia.
    I don't have kids as for now. Moreover, as I stated in my post in the "sibling" topic, I am the only child in the family and both of my parents are also the single children in their families. So we're in extreme decline, demographically =)
    But actually, it's not the thing I am worry for.

I still have no children. But, unlike other males, from around the time I turn 30, I became extremely obsessed by wanting to get, well, at least one and no more than two children. I am surely not rich, but of good financial standing. I have time (I am working in production design for Russian, Ukrainian, Belarussian, and Kazakhi companies through Internet - at home, no need to "go somewhere" for work) and I can manage freely It for myself.
    So, I am capable of raising a child, from time and finance perspectives, but I don't have a child to raise...

Also, I really want a Jewish women to be the mother of my children. But in Cambodia, well... here are some expats, from European and Northern American countries, but, you know, they are largely men, not women, and they are not many in numbers - Cambodia isn't Singapore or Hong Kong ))))) It's not a very popular destination for expats... And certainly not from Jewish environment... Being a "post-Soviet" Jew, I am also not a very good proposition for a Jewish wife from the US or Israel (two developed and rich countries which hosts nearly 80% of worldwide Jewish population)....

And from this perspective, I really don't know what to do... Adoption? But maybe thus children would be from, well, not very good environment... Surrogacy and oocyte donation? I am of good financial standing, but not rich. Local wife? Well... Khmer women are extremely beautiful... Khmers, from my perspective, are the most beautiful nation in ASEAN, but... Not my choice. And also, if I sometime come back to my homecountry, I think, that there would be many problems for a child of Asian descent.

So I am really in trouble situation. I am really want to become a parent, since thirty years I am, well, really obsessed by the idea to be a father.

I really don't know what to do. Time goes really fast. Six years more and I'd be forty, ten years more - fifty, next - sixty... Quick time... I am scared of not parenting in children at all in my life...

der Knabenliebhaber Eugene Finkelstein's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mischlinge
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 45

1 Not allowed!

And sorry for my English, please. I am really ashamed by it.
    I can speak freely Russian and Ukrainian. And also some Khmer, but that's all, unfortunately...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Finnmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,937
    Given: 2,460

1 Not allowed!

If it's meant to happen, then don't worry, it will happen. Just point yourself in the direction you want to go, then take steps toward it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

You shouldn't rule out USA. There's many Jewish girls here from the former Soviet Union, so does Israel. Why don't you explore dating sites as well. Also go back to Ukraine and Russia to meet women. You seem to afford it so the best time is now.

Thread Information