Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

Time to stop using technology based on theories by racists.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

0 Not allowed!

What's considered racist today was not perceived so, back then.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,667
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Do you rember James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA ?

Africans and black people are less intelligent than Westerners...

The old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when "testing" suggested the contrary

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18440722

James Watson tells the inconvenient truth: faces the consequences.

Malloy J.

Abstract

Recent comments by the eminent biologist James Watson concerning intelligence test data from sub-Saharan Africa resulted in professional sanctions as well as numerous public condemnations from the media and the scientific community. They justified these sanctions to the public through an abuse of trust, by suggesting that intelligence testing is a meaningless and discredited science, that there is no data to support Dr. Watson's comments, that genetic causes of group differences in intelligence are falsified logically and empirically, and that such differences are already accounted for by known environment factors. None of these arguments are correct, much less beyond legitimate scientific debate. Dr. Watson was correct on all accounts: (1) Intelligence tests do reveal large differences between European and sub-Saharan African nations, (2) the evidence does link these differences to universally valued outcomes, both within and between nations, and (3) there is data to suggest these differences are influenced by genetic factors. The media and the larger scientific community punished Dr. Watson for violating a social and political taboo, but fashioned their case to the public in terms of scientific ethics. This necessitated lying to the public about numerous scientific issues to make Watson appear negligent in his statements; a gross abuse of valuable and fragile public trust in scientific authority. Lies and a threatening, coercive atmosphere to free inquiry and exchange are damaging to science as an institution and to scientists as individuals, while voicing unfashionable hypotheses is not damaging to science. The ability to openly voice and argue ideas in good faith that are strange and frightening to some is, in fact, integral to science. Those that have participated in undermining this openness and fairness have therefore damaged science, even while claiming to protect it with the same behavior.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

James Watson's most inconvenient truth: race realism and the moralistic fallacy.

Rushton JP, Jensen AR.

Abstract

Recent editorials in this journal have defended the right of eminent biologist James Watson to raise the unpopular hypothesis that people of sub-Saharan African descent score lower, on average, than people of European or East Asian descent on tests of general intelligence. As those editorials imply, the scientific evidence is substantial in showing a genetic contribution to these differences. The unjustified ill treatment meted out to Watson therefore requires setting the record straight about the current state of the evidence on intelligence, race, and genetics. In this paper, we summarize our own previous reviews based on 10 categories of evidence: The worldwide distribution of test scores; the g factor of mental ability; heritability differences; brain size differences; trans-racial adoption studies; racial admixture studies; regression-to-the-mean effects; related life-history traits; human origins research; and the poverty of predictions from culture-only explanations. The preponderance of evidence demonstrates that in intelligence, brain size, and other life-history variables, East Asians average a higher IQ and larger brain than Europeans who average a higher IQ and larger brain than Africans. Further, these group differences are 50-80% heritable. These are facts, not opinions and science must be governed by data. There is no place for the "moralistic fallacy" that reality must conform to our social, political, or ethical desires.

One fact is clear...intelligent test are based on mathematic skill or mathematic-logic skill..

Intelligence is much more than mathematic skill...

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    That's a very measured, well reasoned post. And it sort of aligns with that of most chinese netizens and my own opinon, https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-filthy-obtuse

This is the type of response that distinguishes chinese from many. We are capable of soul searching and are willing to accept criticism, improving on that. I even tested this theory on a filipino ironman and found out how lonely it is to be chinese. He, like the other browns (indians, turkish, mexicans), doesn't understand the concept of self improvement/self reflection often getting angry at the messenger. I suppose we're far harder on ourselves (sometimes too much).

Einstein was only human and it is only natural to judge. These were his private entries and I'm sure even today, many people do harbor thoughts that they wouldn't want to reveal in public.

The China of yesterday is not the China of today and those entries were at a time during China's darkest hours. Times have changed especially when we compare some quotes to now, for instance this one:
    See how frequently China is the top ranked country for the mathematics olympiad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...tical_Olympiad

However, some are still true even today:
    Many chinese travel miles from their villages to work in cities, leaving their children behind. I suppose compassion is a trait that's always been rare, rare then and rare now. It's hard to see yourself in others, even harder to care about those long sufferers who will never be like you.

China then:

China now:

Einstein's mind
    you know ..… you are not helping with your signature picture of eating bugs scorpions.. you cant blame others when this is your signature. as badge of honor. youre just proving albert Einstein comments.

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    you know ..… you are not helping with your signature picture of eating bugs scorpions.. you cant blame others when this is your signature. as badge of honor. youre just proving albert Einstein comments.

What's your problem? I offered you an olive branch and you decide to attack me. So I'm not allowed to have fun now?

You do know the bug eating signature was in response to a thread about chinese dog eating. I've kept it as my signature to show that I don't care what people think, bug eater, dog eater, frog eater. I'm indeed proud of being chinese no matter what and I'll never be sneaky and pretend to be someone else like indians, viets and filipinos.

By the way, chinese don't have a culture of blame. You'll know who does if you did some serious soul searching.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    What's your problem? I offered you an olive branch and you decide to attack me. So I'm not allowed to have fun now?

You do know the bug eating signature was in response to a thread about chinese dog eating. I've kept it as my signature to show that I don't care what people think, bug eater, dog eater, frog eater. I'm indeed proud of being chinese no matter what and I'll never be sneaky and pretend to be someone else like indians, viets and filipinos.

By the way, chinese don't have a culture of blame. You'll know who does if you did some serious soul searching.
    dude! thats your signature!!!! the videos I posted is no different from your signature....

i'm not even trying to attack...lol..

if I give you taste of your medicine, the things you do to me, right back at you... you wouldnt last long if youre that sensitive over me quoting your signature..

the only reason why youre offering peace treaty is because you mis calculated me, thinking you can figure me out in 2 mins/ 2 posts.. lol

you think i'm easy just because I use little 3 year old girl as my avatar..

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@taiji

anyway since were talking about bugs... and you admitted that your proud bug eater..

how does scorpion taste like anyway?? … does it have venom, germs that you will kill/poison you? … does it have proteins?

I would never eat bugs... however cooked scorpions, ill take one bite just for Curiosity.. ( the rest of insects/ heck no!)

Banned
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 07:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,720
    Given: 1,142

0 Not allowed!

I cant believe this....no way.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Einstain was a Jew so it's highly probable that he was a racist.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information