Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

IIRC Ireland is one of the European countries that has 'right of return' for foreign co-ethnics, so Irish-Americans can move there, I believe.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    Civis, you just have this enormous superiority complex over colonials. It is sad really because all this conflict does is cause division between an already receding race. Exactly what the Globalists in fact, want.
    LOL. While it were those colonials that brought those same ideas to us. And no: I have no problems with colonials as people (some of my best friends are indeed colonials - but it's ignorant lot that I can't stand to which I count some of the colonial participants in this thread and forum) - but it's their culture I want to keep very far away from me.

And I couldn't give a toss about "white unity" - it's European unity I believe in. You guys fucked off from Europe because it was easy to go - now stay out of our goddamn affairs.

Keeping Europe European means - no Islam, no Judaism, no Africa, no China, no Japan, no India, no sudaca -- NO AMERICA.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 03-16-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Putting it in plain English.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    IIRC Ireland is one of the European countries that has 'right of return' for foreign co-ethnics, so Irish-Americans can move there, I believe.
    As always: government policies are usually at odds with reality.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post

LOL. While it were those colonials that brought those same ideas to us. And no: I have no problems with colonials as people (some of my best friends are indeed colonials - but it's ignorant lot that I can't stand to which I count some of the colonial participants in this thread and forum) - but it's their culture I want to keep very far away from me.

And I couldn't give a toss about "white unity" - it's European unity I believe in. You guys fucked off from Europe because it was easy to go - now stay out of our goddamn affairs.

Keeping Europe European means - no Islam, no Judaism, no Africa, no China, no Japan, no India, no sudaca -- NO AMERICA.
    So if this thread is moved to the USA section, will you stop fucking trolling it?

Your anti-colonial mentality is sickening Civis.... You can't label me and the rest of us "dumbass 'Muricans" for things that our ancestors did a long time ago.....

I like you dude, you're and intelligent guy and all... But c'mon this kinda attitude has to stop.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It will stop when your dumbass Murrican countrymen will stop to troll peoples from Europe and demand a say in their affairs at each and every opportunity. Move it to the U.S.A section.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It will stop when your dumbass Murrican countrymen will stop to troll peoples from Europe and demand a say in their affairs at each and every opportunity. Move it to the U.S.A section.
    Yeah, because I TOTALLY control them, and the moderators of this board.

Calm dude, dude. This thread doesn't represent Europe in any way... It's just for discussion.

You almost make it sound like a territory war at times.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But I will say this, lads!

At least he's not calling us IRISH NIGGERS!

Now that would just be mean.....

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe it is because some damn yankees keep telling us how to run our countries and I am thoroughly sick of it. Americans can't even run their own country, hell.. not even their own businesses and yet you people stick your noses everywhere where it is not wanted.

A meddling Yankee is God's worst creation; he cannot run his own affairs correctly, but is constantly interfering in the affairs of others, and he is always ready to repent of everyone's sins, but his own.- North Carolina newspaper (1854)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe it is because some damn yankees keep telling us how to run our countries and I am thoroughly sick of it. Americans can't even run their own country, hell.. not even their own businesses and yet you people stick your noses everywhere where it is not wanted.

A meddling Yankee is God's worst creation; he cannot run his own affairs correctly, but is constantly interfering in the affairs of others, and he is always ready to repent of everyone's sins, but his own.- North Carolina newspaper (1854)
    So you are going to blame people on this forum for that?

I don't have any real influence over my government, you know....

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    An antecdote about Tipp Hill, off topic, but I thought it was funny when I read it in the Wikipedia article.

When the city first installed traffic signal lights in 1925, manufactured by Crouse-Hinds Company of Syracuse, they placed one at a major intersection on Tipperary Hill at the corner of Tompkins Street and Milton Avenue. This was the main business district of the area.

The "Green-on-Top" or "Red-on-Bottom" Traffic LightLocal Irish youths, incensed that anyone would dare to put the "British" red above the "Irish" green, threw stones at the signal and broke the red light. The city replaced it, but the Irish soon threw more stones and broke the replacement.

John "Huckle" Ryan, then alderman of the Tipperary Hill section, requested that Tipperary Hill's first traffic signal be hung with the green above the red in deference to its Irish residents. This was done, but soon the State of New York stepped in with regulations. City officials reversed the colors. This despite assurances from local residents that what they were doing was "against nature and would never stand the test of time."

Once again, the red topped the green and officials noted that the signal light began to fail on a regular basis. The local press reported it "was the work of the Little People." Officials doubted this theory, but still were reported to have commented that the marksmanship of those responsible for shattering each red light they installed was "nothing short of miraculous." As fast as a red lens was replaced, it disintegrated.

A contingent of residents went to the city fathers including local businessmen John R. O'Reilley, Dinty Gilmartin, Jim Kernan, Dr. Raymond Devine, and Isadore Wichman. They were members of a group called Tipperary Hill Protective Association.

On March 17, 1928, Commissioner Bradley handled the meeting with the Tipp Hill residents. It was explained to him carefully, "Directing traffic's one thing, but an insult's another, and a thing like that on a day like this is an insult." When the commissioner did not quite get the point, it was explained to him carefully, "It's that light at Tompkins and Milton. If you don't do something about it at once, you won't have a light there tonight."

When the commissioner questioned what the problem with the light was, he was told, "Why, what do you think is the matter with it? Here it is St. Patrick's Day and darned if that light isn't flashing; first green, which is all right, and then orange, and then red. It's got to stop. I want to tell you this and I want you to get it straight and don't get excited about it. That light isn't going to stand there all day flashing its red and orange all over Tipperary Hill. Not while there's any stones on the hill."

The city leaders relented, to a point, and green was given the place of honor, however, they would not remove the traffic signal despite the members request. To this day, the green light is still above the red.

Throughout the years, the local youths are remembered fondly by Tipp Hill residents as the Stonethrower's.
    Lol They can't escape us!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information