Page 139 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1765

Thread: Pictures of France - Images de France

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

1 Not allowed!

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of Avenue des Champs-Élysées to Arc de Triomphe. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Avenue des Champs-Élysées to the Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile (Triumphal Arch of the Star). The tour begins on Avenue des Champs-Élysées, close to the intersection with Rue la Boétie, then travels north-west up the street, ending across from the Arc de Triomphe. Sights seen along the tour include many shops and high-end stores (including Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Montblanc, TAG Heuer, Mauboussin), restaurants, Lido de Paris, and the Arc de Triomphe. And in each video I've added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on a building, vehicle or any other object, so keep an eye out for it! Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour around Palais-Royal’s wonderful courtyard and gardens. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Le Palais Royal. The tour begins in front of outside of Palais-Royal on Place Colette, then travels through the entrance into the courtyard, next around the gardens and returning back to the courtyard, where the tour concludes. Sights seen along the tour include the silver-balls water feature ‘Fontaines de Pol Bury’ (‘Fountains of Pol Bury’), 17th-century arcades, tree-lined avenues, beautiful green gardens with a fountain in the central square, skateboarders, and a courtyard (Cour d’Honneur) featuring Daniel Buren's striped columns ‘Les Deux Plateaux’ (‘The Two Levels’), with a biker jumping onto one of those columns. Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg), a 17th-century park with formally laid-out gardens, tree-lined promenades, a number of statues, model sailboats on its Grand Basin, and the Luxembourg Palace (Palais du Luxembourg). See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Luxembourg Gardens. The tour begins at the entrance on Rue de Vaugirard, then travels all through the park, ending in the centre facing the Luxembourg Palace. Sights seen along the tour include Luxembourg Palace, various statues and monuments (including a lion statue, stag and deer statue, Scheurer Kestner monument), the Medici Fountain, a circular basin containing model sailboats, tennis courts, and many visitors enjoying the grounds on a hot, sunny day. Footage recorded August 2017.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Parc des Buttes-Chaumont (Buttes-Chaumont Park). The tour begins at the most eastern end of the park by Botzaris Metro, then travels through the park, crossing over the suspension bridge, and climbing the path up to the Temple of the Sybil, where the tour concludes. Sights seen along the tour include sloping lawns with visitors enjoying the sunshine, a 63-meter long suspension bridge, many varieties of indigenous and exotic trees (including several cedars of Lebanon), and the Temple de la Sibylle (Temple of the Sybil inspired by the Temple of Vesta in Tivoli, Italy) perched atop a cliff fifty metres above the waters of the man-made lake. Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Panthéon on Montagne Sainte-Geneviève. Experience all of the sights and sounds as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Panthéon on Montagne Sainte-Geneviève. The tour starts across from Le Jardin du Luxembourg (Luxembourg Gardens), then travels up Rue Soufflot to Place du Pantheon, ending outside the Panthéon. Sights seen along the tour include shops (including Ma Librairie de Droit, Claudie Pierlot, Librairie LGDJ, Diwali Paris), restaurants (including Quick Burgers, La Fabrique Givrée, Amorino, Pomme De Pain, Le Soufflot, La Crêperie), Town hall of the 5th arrondissement (Mairie du 5e arrondissement), Court of Instance of Paris (Tribunal d'Instance of Paris), University Paris 2: Institute of Judicial Studies Pierre Raynaud (Université Paris 2: Institut d'études judiciaires Pierre Raynaud), a distant Eiffel Tower, and the Panthéon. And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too! Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of Champ de Mars to Eiffel Tower. Experience all of the sights and sounds as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Champ de Mars, from École Militaire to Eiffel Tower. The tour starts across from École Militaire, then travels northwest through Champ de Mars, ending at the base of the Eiffel Tower. Sights seen along the tour include Paris Military School (École Militaire), Field of Mars (Champ de Mars), Wall Of Peace (Mur pour la Paix), Human Rights Monument (Monument des Droits de l’Homme), and the Eiffel Tower. And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too! Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, with its beautiful architecture and many visiting tourists queuing to enter the world-famous building. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person!) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris (Cathedral of Our Lady of Paris). The tour begins on Quai de Montebello, then crosses over the river Seine and onto Notre-Dame, where the tour concludes. Sights seen along the tour include the river Seine, art stalls by the river, a traffic cop directing vehicles, a statue of Charlemagne et ses Leudes (Charlemagne and his Leudes), a violin player, and tourists queuing to enter Notre-Dame. And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too! Footage recorded August 2017.

This video shows a very small sample of the many traditional shopping galleries in Paris, most of which date from the 1800s or so. They are scattered all over town, but I selected several of the better known galleries in just one neighborhood as an illustration. Maybe someday I'll undertake a project to do them all.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Tuileries Garden from Place de la Concorde to the Louvre, including Carrousel Arc de Triomphe. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries). The tour begins at Place de la Concorde, then travels south-east through the Tuileries Garden, follwing the promenade until finishing at the Louvre. Sights seen along the tour include the Fountain of River Commerce and Navigation, Obelisk of Luxor, various statues, water features including the octagonal basin and the large round basin, and the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel. Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour from the Eiffel Tower to the Trocadéro on a beautiful, quiet summer's morning. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Eiffel Tower to the Trocadéro. The tour begins in front of the Eiffel Tower at the junction of Quai Branly and Pont d’Iéna, then travels across the bridge over the river Seine to Avenue de New York, next up alongside the Trocadéro Gardens to Place du Trocadéro, where the tour concludes. Sights seen along the tour include the Eiffel Tower, carousels, the river Seine, newly wedded couples being photographed, and the Trocadéro. Footage recorded August 2017.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour along Avenue Winston Churchill, including the Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées, commonly known as the Grand Palais (Great Palace), and the Petit Palais (Small Palace). See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring both the Grand Palais and Petit Palais. The brief tour begins on Avenue Winston Churchill outside both palaces, then travels south onto Port des Champs-Élysées and the Seine river, concluding on the Promenade du Cours de la Reine. Sights seen along the tour include the Grand Palais (Great Palace), the Petit Palais (Small Palace), Winston Churchill Statue, Simon Bolivar Monument, Seine river, and the Promenade du Cours de la Reine (Promenade of the Queen's Course). Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour outside the Moulin Rouge on Boulevard de Clichy in the district of Pigalle. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the area outside of the Moulin Rouge. The brief tour takes place on Boulevard de Clichy, outside of the Moulin Rouge, the world-famous Belle Époque cabaret club. Sights seen along the tour include the Blanche Metro entrance, Promotrain (mini tourist train), a noisy air-vent in the middle of Place Blanche, and the exterior of the Moulin Rouge. Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the area leading up to it with stunning views across Paris. Experience all of the sights and sounds as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person!) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring Sacré-Coeur Basilica (Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris) in Montmartre. The tour starts across from Anvers Metro Station, then travels up Rue de Steinkerque to the base of Sacré-Coeur, then climbs steps and paths to arrive outside Sacré-Coeur, where the tour finishes. Sights seen along the tour include gift shops, a carousel, Square Louise Michel, panoramic views across Paris, man carrying birds, King Saint Louis and Saint Joan of Arc statues, and many tourists and visitors. And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too! Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Louvre including the Pyramid and Palace. See all the sights as Watched Walker (yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person!) takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Louvre. The tour starts within the northern wing of the Louvre Palace (Palais du Louvre), then moves out into the Napoleon Courtyard (Cour Napoléon), where the large glass pyramid stands, then into the Square Courtyard (Cour Carrée), before returning to the Napoleon Courtyard where the tour concludes. Sights seen along the tour include the Louvre Palace, Louvre Pyramid (Pyramide du Louvre), water features and foutains, many tourists taking photos and selfies, break-dancing and the equestrian statue of King Louis XIV as Marcus Curtius (copy). And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too!
    Footage recorded August 2017.

A first-person perspective Paris walk tour of the Trocadéro at dusk, which include views of the Eiffel Tower. Watched Walker takes us on a walking tour through the streets of Paris, featuring the Trocadéro at dusk. The tour takes place at the Trocadéro, with views towards the Eiffel Tower. Sights seen along the tour include the equestrian statue of Maréchal Foch, Palais de Chaillot (Chaillot's Palace), golden statues, bronze statues, and the Eiffle Tower. And in each video I've hidden a blinking eye, can you spot it? (It could appear more than once). In addition to the blinking eye, I've also added the Watched Walker logo to various scenes–it could be on buildings, vehicles or any other objects, so keep an eye out for it too! Footage recorded August 2017.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 12-12-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Film couleur de 1957 Une grande vedette parisienne La Gare Saint Lazare

Archive de l'émission "Des Racines et Des Ailes". Ce reportage a été diffusé sur France 3 le 09/11/11.

Archive de l'émission "Des Racines et Des Ailes". Ce reportage a été diffusé sur France 3 le 09/11/11.

Extrait de l'émission "Des Racines et Des Ailes : Pour que vive Notre-Dame" diffusée le mercredi 13/11/2019 sur France 3 et France.tv

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Autoroute A33 in Northern France, around the city of Nancy

The Col du Lautaret, or Lautaret Pass in the French Alps

Road D204T in the Écrins national park, to the Pré de Madame Carle refuge.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Autoroute A40 in the French Alps, from Passy to Genève (Geneva)

Expressway N205 from Chamonix-Mont Blanc to Passy.

The Clue du Riolan canyon in Southeastern France.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 12-13-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Part 1 of the autoroute A75 (La Méridienne) from Clermont-Ferrand to Béziers, the northernmost segment between Clermont-Ferrand and Massiac.

Autoroute 75 through the Massif Central, between Massiac and the Viaduc de Garabit south of St. Flour.

Part III of autoroute 75 in southern France, from St. Flour to Marvejols.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 12-13-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Découvrez la ville de Tours. Une visite raconté par Jean-Sébastien Petitdemange et diffusé sur France 3 dans l'émission "Midi en France". Reportage réalisé par Anthony Noël

Autoroute A10 in western France, through the city of Tours.

Un fort agréable trajet de Paris à Tours (ex-Aqualys) effectué en cette fin de mois de Novembre. Le train était composé de 9 voitures et a desservi :
    - Les Aubrais
    - Blois
    -Chambord
    - Onzain
    -Chaumont sur Loire
    - Amboise
    - Saint-Pierre des Corps
    - Tours

ATTENTION : les vitesses indiquées ne le sont qu'à titre indicatif, sous réserve d'erreurs lors de l'enregistrement GPS et lors de la synchronisation.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some criticism: during the 1870-1871 war, the Prussian attack came directly from the East and not through Belgium.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Eurostar train takes 2h30min check it here :https://youtu.be/MX3hbgOPFMg Bus from Paris to London (opposite way): https://youtu.be/xAVyqONTs9Q Ticket price was around $12 which is 10 times cheaper than the average Eurostar train ticket. London to Paris by bus via the underwater tunnel. Eurotunnel

Page 139 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast

Thread Information