Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I knew a Mexican-American girl in high school who was clearly majority NA with black hair who told her Black friend that the reason why Mexicans are brown is because they are tanned.
    A lot of brown Mexicans are tan, that's why when they remove their shirt, you can see their real skin color, I can post many examples, again you are not even Mexican to know about us

Mexico is hotter than America, we don't use lotion or Sun protection at all smh think nigga

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dingus MaGee View Post
    It's funny because most Native Americans/Hispanic Americans strongly refute any claims that their ancestors came from Asia.. It's funny. Many of them will deny being Spanish at all, too, despite having the typic Spanish facial hair - many will claim to be Aztec.. Lol. I've been to Mexico one time and I was pretty surprised I didn't die. I went to a club in Peurto Vallarta that just had a Mafia hit done there a few years prior. I'm not saying Hispanics or Native Americans are dumb at all. Many Natives where I'm from are simply not educated and dropped out of school or whatever, the US Government has deliberately fucked their land up, confiscated it, and declared most no-commerce zones through shady treaties and trickery done to the Natives back when most of them didn't speak english.. It's pretty sad. Mexico was actually booming during the 1960's and before, their currency was also backed by silver and gold just like the USA's, but the USA completely fucked over Mexico and a lot of other Central/South American countries through high interest loans and other shady business practices. Not to mention staging coup's in many south American countries just so the US could appoint their own dictators so exxon and BP can suck up their sweet sweet minerals/oil..
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Garvey View Post
    Lol. Those countries have major Native American ancestry, which is originated from Asia. Many latinos have slanted eyes too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    Those aren't Mexican, the first ones in the photo are not even Mexican, the female is Dominican and the chef is Venezuelan lol just because they are wearing a Mexican jersey doesn't mean they are Mexican

Also just because amerindians came from Asia doesn't mean anything, the same way Europeans came from middle East and euros make fun of Arabs.

Amerindians in Mexico rarely have slanted eyes, those are south Americans
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
    Our ancestors most likely came from Asia, sure but that’s a misleading statement that is often largely taken out of context. If you go back far enough, you could say Amerinds also came from Africa. Hell, every human population outside of Africa have African ancestors by your logic. The point is, as Amerinds, we’ve lost more than enough ties from Asia geographically, genetically, physiologically, culturally, and socially.

what do you guys think about Chinese claiming native americans as Chinese??

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...50#post5242550

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Native Americans are Chinese descendants: Study shows

The dog shaped jar (left) discovered in one archaeological excavation site of the Colima Red indians is strikingly similar to the one found in China's Shandong province (right). Both belong to circa 3000 BC.

The idea, that Chinese people crossed the waters to America at the end of the Shang dynasty (also called Yin dynasty sometimes), is not something novel. Several scientific studies show that there's ample evidence to back this theory.

The Shang dynasty began around 1600 BC and ended, when king Zhou was defeated around 1100 BC by the upcoming Zhou people under their leader Wuwang. The homeland of the Shang was the area west of the Shangdong peninsula at the Yellow Sea, roughly between Beijing and Shanghai.

In order to reach the American shores (assumed they had no powered boats), they needed to pick up an ocean current. Appropriate currents exist at the northern part of the Pacific and they flow from the southern Yellow Sea, past Japan and the Aleutes, right to the coast of western Mexico (and return eventually to the Asian side on a southern route). Since the Olmec civilization started around 1500 BC, the timeframe fits perfectly.

There are some interesting points in correlation to that. Shang artwork is very consistent in appearance. It's so easily recognizable, that even laymen can tell, if a piece is Shang or not. Although the artwork of the succeeding Zhou shows clearly the influence of the Shang up to a point; when for the Zhou the time came, to step aside, it disappeared completely.

Michael Xu of Central Oklahoma University is really shaking things up in ancient archaeological and epigraphrical circles these days, he’s been proving (but with much pushback from many of his colleagues) that most of the characters of the ancient Shang dynasty writing system of China are the same as of the ancient Olmec script of Central America, with the majority of the 146 characters of the Olmec script being identical to Shang characters, such for the words: sun, mountain, artist, water, rain, sacrifice, health, plants, wealth, and earth..

As Betty J. Meggers of Dartmouth College, who agrees with Xu, says there are no coincidences in epigraphy, it’s quite obvious that the ancients were sailing across the Pacific to the Americas, which makes mainstream archaeologists’ hair stand on end, because they will tell you with a straight face that the only migration to the Americas from Asia in ancient times was by foot, across the Bering Strait, which was a landbridge during the Ice Age, when sea level was lower to have allowed such, but with the most sophisticated ancient buildings in the Americas of the Olmecs over 4,000 miles away from the Bering Sea, it’s certainly absurd to say that the travel there was all by foot.

And those advanced civilizations in Central (and South) America are rightly thought to have begun circa 2000 B.C., not 10000 B.C. (when the “experts” say the Ice Age ended), so if the settlers from China to the Americas all arrived by foot, when the sea level was lower, what did they do for all those supposed 8,000 years before they started building in Central America, just stand around twiddling their thumbs? The Olmecs were the first and the most sophisticated technologists and builders in Central America, and with their script identical in many cases to the ancient Shang’s.

It’s obvious that the Shang sailed to Central America to help build the Olmec civilization, along with Africans from across the Atlantic, proven with the linguistic affinities of the Olmec to african Manding as well, and the megalithic head statues with obviously african (looking much like nigerian) features, and statues of obvioulsy Chinese looking people too (and also Caucasoids with beards), it’s plain to see that the mainstream archaeologists are asleep at the wheel (which they are most of the time), as they continue to ignore solid evidence, such as the methodology which solves the mystery of how the ancients navigated across the oceans, by the stars, according to the earth’s wobble rate, at 72 years/degree, and hexagon geometry, quite obvious really.

At the ancient ruins’ site at Comacalco in southern Mexico, excavators discovered the ruins of an ancient brick building with writing of many languages etched into them, which not surprisingly is virtually ignored by the mainstream scientific community because of the implications, that the ancients were navigating the globe back even during the Ice Age, which ended circa 1500 B.C., about the time the Shang were sailing more frequently to Central America because the climate was changing at that time in their ancient homeland, causing much turmoil, the turmoil which embroiled the whole ancient world, as also the sea level rose then to submerge many coastal cities, detailed under category Submerged Ancient Ruins.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum....age%3D1&page=1
    ^ what do you guys think about this

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Garvey View Post
    Lol. Those countries have major Native American ancestry, which is originated from Asia. Many latinos have slanted eyes too.
    Amerind do have broadly similar eyes to Orientals but I can tell they aren’t exactly the same as Orientals. Their eyes tend to have less prominent epicanthic folds and are more almond/rhombus shaped rather than orientals whose eyes seem more crescent shaped, slanted and more prominent epicanthic folds to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Duval View Post
    Just because one Mexican is cray-cray it doesn't mean most are. Most Mexicans are cool.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

A lot of brown Mexicans are tan, that's why when they remove their shirt, you can see their real skin color, I can post many examples, again you are not even Mexican to know about us

Mexico is hotter than America, we don't use lotion or Sun protection at all smh think nigga
    Sure. Keep coming up with excuses for why this clearly brown NA chick thought she was a criolla with a tan.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BTW... the op first post... I just copied it.. I didnt write/say it..

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Yes, many brown Mexicans are tanned, but their natural skin colour aint that pale or white neither but a bit lighter in natural. Just like Jlo

Or this Brazilian tri racial, she used to be a beach girl

Junior Member Dirty Dingus MaGee's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-13-2019 @ 06:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hybrid Mongolcasian
    Ethnicity
    1/4 Asian 3/4 Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

There are Natives in Russia who are actually cousins of American Indians.. They share certain DNA characteristics. I believe that all indigenous people are distantly related because they all share similar genetics such as monolids and darker skin tones, and they all seemed to have constructed pyramids from time to time..

Also I definitely contribute my SE Asian genes to my wicked farmers tan, but I've also seen black people with the same tan lines and be surprisingly light under their clothes.

Also something interesting to point out.. Most domesticated animals eventually turn white when bred over and over again.. XD

And I think that most dark people can actually get lighter given enough time outside of the sun.. I used to be a lot darker as a kid, and I've seen black babies that were born white with blue eyes.. Not even kidding. It's actually not that uncommon, most babies are actually born with blue eyes and they darken to brown/green during infancy. The skin also darkens as well during infancy in most cases. Adaptation to sunlight is a real thing, lol - some people just have more melanin in their skin.
    The greatest trick of the oppressor is to divide the groups he's oppressing and aim them at each other

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dingus MaGee View Post
    There are Natives in Russia who are actually cousins of American Indians.. They share certain DNA characteristics. I believe that all indigenous people are distantly related because they all share similar genetics such as monolids and darker skin tones, and they all seemed to have constructed pyramids from time to time..

Also I definitely contribute my SE Asian genes to my wicked farmers tan, but I've also seen black people with the same tan lines and be surprisingly light under their clothes.

Also something interesting to point out.. Most domesticated animals eventually turn white when bred over and over again.. XD

And I think that most dark people can actually get lighter given enough time outside of the sun.. I used to be a lot darker as a kid, and I've seen black babies that were born white with blue eyes.. Not even kidding. It's actually not that uncommon, most babies are actually born with blue eyes and they darken to brown/green during infancy. The skin also darkens as well during infancy in most cases. Adaptation to sunlight is a real thing, lol - some people just have more melanin in their skin.
    Then of course, everyone is related genetically if you go back far enough. Nevertheless, I do recall the presence of uniquely Amerind DNA in Asia was actually due to some Amerinds migrating back into Asia and mixing wih a few societies there, particularly the ones in Siberia. The only Amerind populace that is genetically on par with Orientals are the Inuit who are actually recent arrivals to the Americas from Siberia. They did mix with some of the northernmost Amerind societies which granted them the most original presence of Amerind DNA in the New World.

There are a myriad of genetic studies to prove such but that’ll be for another time as that would take a hell of a discussion and having the sources readily available.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information