Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

2 Not allowed!

Latin Americans are incredibly racist people. You can clearly see this from their soap operas. This isn't a big surprise.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
    Then of course, everyone is related genetically if you go back far enough. Nevertheless, I do recall the presence of uniquely Amerind DNA in Asia was actually due to some Amerinds migrating back into Asia and mixing wih a few societies there, particularly the ones in Siberia. The only Amerind populace that is genetically on par with Orientals are the Inuit who are actually recent arrivals to the Americas from Siberia. They did mix with some of the northernmost Amerind societies which granted them the most original presence of Amerind DNA in the New World.

There are a myriad of genetic studies to prove such but that’ll be for another time as that would take a hell of a discussion and having the sources readily available.
    Actually. Native American genes not only back migrated to Asia via Russia they also migrated back to Asia via Latinos sailing to the Philippines...

Here's a quote from colonial chronicles...

"In 1787 the garrison at Manila consisted of one regiment of Mexicans comprising one thousand three hundred men, two artillery companies of eighty men each, three cavalry companies of fifty men each." La Pérouse, ii, p. 368."

Some soldiers sent to the Philippines even came from Peru...

Second Book of the Second Part of the Conquests of the Filipinas Islands, and Chronicle of the Religious of Our Father, St. Augustine" (Zamboanga City History) "He (Governor Don Sebastían Hurtado de Corcuera) brought a great reënforcements of soldiers, many of them from Perú, as he made his voyage to Acapulco from that kingdom."

Most of the Latinos sent to the Philippines were Mestizos, Mullatoes or Native Americans instead of pure Spaniards. The colonial administration even complained about this...

Letter from Fajardo to Felipe III

"The infantry does not amount to two hundred men, in three companies. If these men were that number, and Spaniards, it would not be so bad; but, although I have not seen them, because they have not yet arrived here, I am told that they are, as at other times, for the most part boys, mestizos, and mulattoes, with some Indians (Native Americans). There is no little cause for regret in the great sums that reënforcements of such men waste for, and cost, your Majesty. I cannot see what betterment there will be until your Majesty shall provide it, since I do not think, that more can be done in Nueva Spańa, although the viceroy must be endeavoring to do so, as he is ordered."

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

And there are people claiming that Latinos are not racists and so on, lol. They're far more racist than Whites even.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Latin Americans are incredibly racist people. You can clearly see this from their soap operas. This isn't a big surprise.
    And whites were the direct beneficiaries of the racist system jee I wonder who taught them to be racist.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    And whites were the direct beneficiaries of the racist system jee I wonder who taught them to be racist.

Nobody really. Racism can be found in just every society and nationality. Whites in reality are the least racist in comparison to other races.

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

0 Not allowed!

Actually. Native American genes not only back migrated to Asia via Russia they also migrated back to Asia via Latinos sailing to the Philippines...

Here's a quote from colonial chronicles...

"In 1787 the garrison at Manila consisted of one regiment of Mexicans comprising one thousand three hundred men, two artillery companies of eighty men each, three cavalry companies of fifty men each." La Pérouse, ii, p. 368."

Some soldiers sent to the Philippines even came from Peru...

Second Book of the Second Part of the Conquests of the Filipinas Islands, and Chronicle of the Religious of Our Father, St. Augustine" (Zamboanga City History) "He (Governor Don Sebastían Hurtado de Corcuera) brought a great reënforcements of soldiers, many of them from Perú, as he made his voyage to Acapulco from that kingdom."

Most of the Latinos sent to the Philippines were Mestizos, Mullatoes or Native Americans instead of pure Spaniards. The colonial administration even complained about this...

Letter from Fajardo to Felipe III

"The infantry does not amount to two hundred men, in three companies. If these men were that number, and Spaniards, it would not be so bad; but, although I have not seen them, because they have not yet arrived here, I am told that they are, as at other times, for the most part boys, mestizos, and mulattoes, with some Indians (Native Americans). There is no little cause for regret in the great sums that reënforcements of such men waste for, and cost, your Majesty. I cannot see what betterment there will be until your Majesty shall provide it, since I do not think, that more can be done in Nueva Spańa, although the viceroy must be endeavoring to do so, as he is ordered."

That took place as well but I doubt this can address the presence of Amerind DNA in Siberia (which was a much earlier occurrence), but it does address its presence in the Philippines.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

0 Not allowed!

Racism is the norm throughout the world. It doesn't need to be taught. It's a natural inclination.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

oh god
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    And there are people claiming that Latinos are not racists and so on, lol. They're far more racist than Whites even.
    Whites are the biggest racists. Latinos are mostly self-haters since most of them ain't even White.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,584
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

Imitating blacks making simian gestures is intended to be racist and derogatory as it tries to equate apes with blacks.

But why making the slant eyes gesture is racist?, what negative connotations it has?.

Only because the race paranoid and ultra politically-correct american or british mass-media says so?

I remember the spanish basketball team making the same gesture promoting some olimpic or world championship celebrated in China.

It was an official foto and promotion, nothing spontaneous, because they thought it was a gesture of simpathy and empathy with chinese people.

Of course the paranoid above mentioned said it was very racist, but AFAIK the chinese didn't complain at all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information