Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Spaniards or Georgians? Which one has lighter pigmentation in terms of average?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,284
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Well if they have it it's not really detectable by any tool. And with that kind of logic I have vandal, turk, italian, iberian, French, Slav, arab, west and east african, Levantine, Greek ancestry...come on there is no need to go that deep to found any individual that was germanic. I rely on peer-reviewed papers not on people's opinions.
    The peer review study on Iberian genetics found small amounts of Germanic admixture, the one you sited. You said none. Less =/ none. That is false.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Wtf are you talking about ? They have their modern portuguese and other european samples and they couldn't detect any trace of "germanic" impact on these modern iberian samples. They can also compare these modern samples to all the other ancient iberians samples and yet don't see anything (don't forget they have visigoth samples). Go read their papers instead of trying to interpret it at your sauce.
    I'm talking about not having samples to conclude where 30% of steppe comes from, samples actually from the place. Once we can have the complete model we can know. It's as simple as that, a lot of things are still missing.

I'm not gonna use a 2012 study to conclude anything, they probably used a very crappy proxy to simulate samples they didn't have.

hahahah yeah 21 different types of "paleo atlantids" "faelid" and "saharid" ...stop embarassing yourself diversity is way way bigger in north-west africa than any part of europe or the middle east.
    I posted 21 clearly different types (at the time i didn't bother to go look for more). It's not my fault you couldn't keep up.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,064
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morena View Post
    The peer review study on Iberian genetics found small amounts of Germanic admixture, the one you sited. You said none. Less =/ none. That is false.
    post the exact quote where they say they detect small amounts

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

3 Not allowed!

[QUOTE]
    You quickly changed your opinion ...what a coincidence.
    It's not a matter of opinion, both cases we were discussing are established by science. The Porto sample of almos 100 students came out avereging a lighter unexposed skin than the Rome sample and on pair with the Warsaw sample. As it is established north african admixture in the IP, dating mostly from the pre-Al andalus period according to the studies available.

Don't be a liar, I never sustained otherwise.

Statistically type III and type IV are the main types in Spain let alone Portugal. Coastal moroccans also fall under these types (maybe with a higher occurence for type IV; my mother is clearly type II she can't tan and becomes red under the sun). And what kind of excuse is this ? Makes me think of "I'm not racist I have black friends"
    It is very rare that a Portuguese is born with a level IV (unless they are gypsies), how many type IV have you seen in all the pics I posted? A fake type IV is a Cristiano Ronaldo when he is heavily tanned, almost similar to these naturally type IV average Moroccans.

A type II obviously can tan (types I who are freckled are the ones who usually can't or must do it very gradually), at first almost everybody becomes red...even brits/irish who are in the vast majority genuine level I and ligth II can tan let alone maghrebians ...free tip, tell the women to take off the burkini for a 20-30 minutes a day and step by step they will tan, and it's also good to get vitamin D.

hahah yeah ok mate you're just trying to find anything you can to appear lighter. And stop spreading lies about my people, coastal north africans have similar level of blondism as other mediterraneans :
    Blablabla... Photographic supplement to it back up please. Blondism among coastal north africans is like the monster of Loch Ness, lots of talking but no seeing.

And we already discussed about posting pics. first of all, you and other portuguese members always post the same pictures or videos and secondly it's not fair since you're obviously not expecting to find similar pictures from a third world country. The same way a british person will not ask an iranian or afghan about pictures of many blonde haired people to compare with his people. The best way is statistics/empirical datas and we do have such datas but it seems most of you prefer to rely on pics...
    Liar. I've only posted pictures never posted before. Here's another one:

I'll teach you it's simple, you make a google picture search in arabic of something like "school children in *type the name of the city where the blondism is comparable to the pics I posted"

Since you mention none, I made the search myself for "school in Tetouan" (coastal northern Morocco) and found a few, but blondism unfortunately no not I kept searching for other northern coastal moroccan cities such as Nador, Oujda but always with similar result, there's about 2 cases of blondism among hundreds of children, perhaps you can do better than me or can tell me about perhaps a remote particular city where blondism is actually demonstrable by images :

Saved the rare specimens for last, after long searches I spoted these two cases of blodism. A blond football kid and a little girl who isn't exactly blonde but what the heck due to the scarcity I won't be too picky, any color that isn't black or dark brown will do.

mixed type are also caucasoids, Horners for example are caucasoids despite being half SSA
    Don't play dumb, you know very well what we were talking about.

I already did in tons of threads but honestly I don't want to do anything with you since you're as biased as possible. It's either "cherrypicked" or "honestly yes they are light but idk there is something really north african about them despite being blond they'll stand out in portugal because my dermatologist said I was type II like most portuguese" ahahahaha
    Ok, post a few then. Shouldn't be that hard to found them if you create those threads.

That's false and I never implied this. Ancient north africans were similar to the modern ones, the trans-saharan slave trade only affected some southern and urban areas certainly not the majority of north africans. How many times should we repeat it ? Here small examples :
    Those quotations don't mean anything, they just conclude there was a considerable degree of continuity not a total population replacement, but doesn't consider the autosomal dna on a deeper level.

In comparison to these copper age north africans, I have a bit less SSA and they had way more Middle eastern ancestry (they also had no steppe ancestry) than me or other riffians so no they were not lighter quite the opposite actually. But guanches were already similar to north africans like me.
    And who told those ancient samples are representative ?

Either way, perhaps ancient north africans were swarthier and became lighter/less ssa due to absorption of the expelled moriscos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I'm talking about not having samples to conclude where 30% of steppe comes from, samples actually from the place. Once we can have the complete model we can know. It's as simple as that, a lot of things are still missing.

I'm not gonna use a 2012 study to conclude anything, they probably used a very crappy proxy to simulate samples they didn't have.

30% steppe was already there that's what you don't understand and I don't care about your opinions. Facts are facts mate you have more north african ancestors even more black ancestors than "germanic".

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post

It's not a matter of opinion, both cases we were discussing are established by science. The Porto sample of almos 100 students came out avereging a lighter unexposed skin than the Rome sample and on pair with the Warsaw sample. As it is established north african admixture in the IP, dating mostly from the pre-Al andalus period according to the studies available.

Don't be a liar, I never sustained otherwise.

It is very rare that a Portuguese is born with a level IV (unless they are gypsies), how many type IV have you seen in all the pics I posted? A fake type IV is a Cristiano Ronaldo when he is heavily tanned, almost similar to these naturally type IV average Moroccans.

A type II obviously can tan (types I who are freckled are the ones who usually can't or must do it very gradually), at first almost everybody becomes red...even brits/irish who are in the vast majority genuine level I and ligth II can tan let alone maghrebians ...free tip, tell the women to take off the burkini for a 20-30 minutes a day and step by step they will tan, and it's also good to get vitamin D.

Blablabla... Photographic supplement to it back up please. Blondism among coastal north africans is like the monster of Loch Ness, lots of talking but no seeing.

Liar. I've only posted pictures never posted before. Here's another one:

I'll teach you it's simple, you make a google picture search in arabic of something like "school children in *type the name of the city where the blondism is comparable to the pics I posted"

Since you mention none, I made the search myself for "school in Tetouan" (coastal northern Morocco) and found a few, but blondism unfortunately no not I kept searching for other northern coastal moroccan cities such as Nador, Oujda but always with similar result, there's about 2 cases of blondism among hundreds of children, perhaps you can do better than me or can tell me about perhaps a remote particular city where blondism is actually demonstrable by images :

Saved the rare specimens for last, after long searches I spoted these two cases of blodism. A blond football kid and a little girl who isn't exactly blonde but what the heck due to the scarcity I won't be too picky, any color that isn't black or dark brown will do.

Even the pics you post confirm what i say they are not even in HD (for one picture like this you'll found 200 pictures of portuguese classes in 4K that's why I said it's a useless comparison) but anyway tetouan is not the Rif nor are its people riffians (they are jbala)

And you clearly don't know what you're talking about : type III/type IV are the main types in Spain for example :

Portuguese are probably a bit darker than this.

Difference is pretty obvious with coastal north africans :

Ok, post a few then. Shouldn't be that hard to found them if you create those threads.

Those quotations don't mean anything, they just conclude there was a considerable degree of continuity not a total population replacement, but doesn't consider the autosomal dna on a deeper level.

And who told those ancient samples are representative ?

Either way, perhaps ancient north africans were swarthier and became lighter/less ssa due to absorption of the expelled moriscos.

low quality bait tbh so I will not answer

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    One of the main moronic tactics of that Club Med syndicate. Constantly harassing you with their triggered butthurt comments and then calling you "obsessed" when you answer to them. Even when, like in my case, you write far less post than them and just 1 post per day on average.
    Being obsessed isn't about the number of posts written daily, it's about the topics you write about. Most of us post about football, news, classification, dna studies etc...while you seem to post almost exclusively to denigrate southern europeans. Is that the only thing that motivates you on this forum ? Still butthurt ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

30% steppe was already there that's what you don't understand and I don't care about your opinions. Facts are facts mate you have more north african ancestors even more black ancestors than "germanic".
    There aren't any facts without the right samples, just moorish fortune telling. So far with any model i have tried i'm not getting more african than "northern eurpoean".

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Do you know who is a proper riffian? Adel Taarabt (Benfica player for those who don't know)

He is listed here along with other cases of strong blondism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifians

Btw the people i see there look like regular moroccans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    There aren't any facts without the right samples, just moorish fortune telling. So far with any model i have tried i'm not getting more african than "northern eurpoean".
    yes your model and you tried

I'm good with this :

It is important to point out that we are not detecting gene flow from Germanic peoples (Suevi, Vandals, Visigoths) into Spain even though it is known that they migrated into Iberia around 500 A.D. We believe such migration must have occurred, based on the historical record (and perhaps is biasing our admixture date to be too recent), but any accompanying gene flow must have occurred at a lower level than the much earlier flow we discuss
    https://academic.oup.com/genetics/ar...193?login=true

You're welcome gringo, it's always a pleasure with me

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information