Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: South Koreans protest arrival of Muslim migrants. But why?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-13-2021 @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    X
    Country
    Bahamas
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 91

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    Not yet. But coming soon...
    you are mena browns forever.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,954
    Given: 2,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Watson View Post
    you are mena browns forever.
    I'm a pround brown mena

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 09:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    mega ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
    Ancestry
    maternity hospital
    Country
    Angola
    Taxonomy
    slayeroid
    Politics
    no rules
    Hero
    Freddy Krueger
    Religion
    Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll
    Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

1 Not allowed!

don't make koreans angry, they'll switch from dogs to you

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    I'm a pround brown mena
    But not your friend Bori.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,150
    Given: 18,117

3 Not allowed!

Turkey in Korea: as part of American led group of lapdogs (UN), fighting in a civil war that has no geopolitical, cultural, or historic relevance to Turkey. a North Korean who killed a Turk, is a hero, defending his land against a pawn of the foreign aggressor (USA).

Yemenis in Korea: part of civilian casualty of Yemeni war...a war conducted by another American lapdog, Saudi Arabia.

South Koreans protesting...casualty of global islamophobic campaign conducted by neoconservatives post 9-11, then campaign snowball as libertarians, nationalists, Alt-right, other conservatives, evangelocals, gay mafia etal jump on the bandwagon and futher exploit islamophobia and racism for their own expedient agenda.

Your OWD is making you blind, but this south Korean protest is fueled by an impetus, that within 10 years, will also smear your 'sacred' Turkish image for its contribution in the Korean war. The people fueling it, have energy, intellect and creativity...but alas, they think they are cracking down on Muslims, they shoud just target the OWD...that is the 'fuel' of your spirit, not Islam. To defeat you, they should attack OWD, not muslims like Yemenis.

Back to the Yemenis...the most innocent in this. They are too good for Jeju island, wallahi Im serious. If I was president of Somaliland, I would give honorart citizenship to them. Yemenis, Swahilis from East Africa, Balochis, Pashtuns, I would welcome with open arms to my country. It breaks my heart that a people that had the science to brew coffee...and the spirituality to have a 'fatiha' for all coffee drinkng ceremonies, have to resort to fleeing to Jeju island where they probably butcher rottweilers and other puppies.

It breaks my heart their tragedy is used to fuel an OWD lament.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    You can blame Ataturk for that..

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Turkey in Korea: as part of American led group of lapdogs (UN), fighting in a civil war that has no geopolitical, cultural, or historic relevance to Turkey. a North Korean who killed a Turk, is a hero, defending his land against a pawn of the foreign aggressor (USA).

Yemenis in Korea: part of civilian casualty of Yemeni war...a war conducted by another American lapdog, Saudi Arabia.

South Koreans protesting...casualty of global islamophobic campaign conducted by neoconservatives post 9-11, then campaign snowball as libertarians, nationalists, Alt-right, other conservatives, evangelocals, gay mafia etal jump on the bandwagon and futher exploit islamophobia and racism for their own expedient agenda.

Your OWD is making you blind, but this south Korean protest is fueled by an impetus, that within 10 years, will also smear your 'sacred' Turkish image for its contribution in the Korean war. The people fueling it, have energy, intellect and creativity...but alas, they think they are cracking down on Muslims, they shoud just target the OWD...that is the 'fuel' of your spirit, not Islam. To defeat you, they should attack OWD, not muslims like Yemenis.

Back to the Yemenis...the most innocent in this. They are too good for Jeju island, wallahi Im serious. If I was president of Somaliland, I would give honorart citizenship to them. Yemenis, Swahilis from East Africa, Balochis, Pashtuns, I would welcome with open arms to my country. It breaks my heart that a people that had the science to brew coffee...and the spirituality to have a 'fatiha' for all coffee drinkng ceremonies, have to resort to fleeing to Jeju island where they probably butcher rottweilers and other puppies.

The random Yemeni is innocent of course. Yet that's not an issue of OWD. Even in Christian dominated SSA countries Muslims have a bad reputation, that's mainly because of Arabs and their desert wildness. Of course the Western and Jewish medias use it as well for their benefit. They simply find the resources and simply exploit.
    Erabs are fucking up everything everywhere.

If my people, despite not being directly responsible are seen negatively where they strived in fact to be positive, there is a problem there. And talking about it that's not a desire to be seen pretty by Anglo-saxons. So the OWD argument isn't valid here.

With Erabs you need to deal with an ideology which ultimately think that so that doomsday arrive, as a sign 'All Others Must Turn Against Muslims, (you know it i am sure). It's like they are striving to get that. In the end they will be a global scale genocide with their backwardness. In fact that already started if you look at Iraq and Syria.

All over the world, killing a Muslim isn't a news anymore if you noticed. That's just random occurrence now.
    Who's responsible for this?
    Certainly not Turks.

BTW, Turkey got ticket for NATO and saved itself from Stalinist yoke by sending troops to Korea. Stalin was preparing to attack Turkey right after WWII.
    No Remorse for Turks.

And that's sad the image of Turks takes a bad shape over there in the other side of the world because image propagated by Erabs.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

As a Turkish person who isn't even Muslim, I totally get Böri.

To be stereotyped with stuff that you have no connections wwith boils my blood. Now I do accept that Turks don't have the best view in Western Europe because of retarded diaspora and blame them too, but to be associated with Sharia, Burqas, Polygamy and even Terrorism is too much to handle.

Yes as a someone with Muslim heritage I will have problems with prejudices in an unrelated country probably because of what a Pakistani did in another country and others read it on newspaper. We do have right to complain.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    As a Turkish person who isn't even Muslim, I totally get Böri.

To be stereotyped with stuff that you have no connections wwith boils my blood. Now I do accept that Turks don't have the best view in Western Europe because of retarded diaspora and blame them too, but to be associated with Sharia, Burqas, Polygamy and even Terrorism is too much to handle.

Yes as a someone with Muslim heritage I will have problems with prejudices in an unrelated country probably because of what a Pakistani did in another country and others read it on newspaper. We do have right to complain.
    Complain to the media and the west, not to us then. Don't verge your anger on us just because people in the west have no clue about Turks and Turkey. Nobody puts say Israel on the same basket as Saudi Arabia, do you? Bori is a person who just wants acknowledgement from the western world which in itself an OWD mentality.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Complain to the media and the west, not to us then. Don't verge your anger on us just because people in the west have no clue about Turks and Turkey. Nobody puts say Israel on the same basket as Saudi Arabia, do you? Bori is a person who just wants acknowledgement from the western world which in itself an OWD mentality.
    We're all Muslims, we should care about our image. Blaming West is easy

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information