Thread: explain a hypo. euro. history timeline in 10 points ,2000 BC to 1900 AD if this was europe's map

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

0 Not allowed!

Default explain a hypo. euro. history timeline in 10 points ,2000 BC to 1900 AD if this was europe's map

let's go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy, Lithuania, Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + CM
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,173
    Given: 7,962

1 Not allowed!

Britain and Iberia are never settled by Celts and remain isolated. Britain remains pre-Celtic until the arrival of Germanics and Iberia becomes divided between Greeks and Phoenician city-states which constantly wage wars against each other and against the native Tartessians. Since the Celts never expanded westwards, they become locked by the Germanics to the north and the Mediterranean to the south.

Obviously the Roman Empire never existed, so there never was a unifying power exerting influence over Europe, and in this scenario the Greek and Carthaginians come to influence much of Southern Europe. Christianism never comes to existence, so most of Europe remains Pagan.

Without the the technological and cultural exchange brought by the Roman Empire, the Industrial Revolution is delayed by some centuries. The same happens to other European movements such as the Renaissance, however, due to naval faring-like culture brought by the influences from the Carthagenians, the Americans would have been discovered much earlier.
    Last edited by Smaug; 07-07-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Britain and Iberia are never settled by Celts and remain isolated. Britain remains pre-Celtic until the arrival of Germanics and Iberia becomes divided between Greeks and Phoenician city-states which constantly wage wars against each others and the native Tartessians. Since the Celts never expanded westwards, they becomed locked by the Germanics to the north and the Mediterranean to the south.

Obviously the Roman Empire never existed, so there never was a unifying power exerting influence over Europe, the Greeks and Carthaginians come to influence much of Southern Europe. Christianism never comes to existence, so most of Europe remains Pagan.

Without the the technological and cultural exchange brought by the Roman Empire, the Industrial Revolution is delayed by some centuries. The same happens to other European movements such as the Renaissance, however, due to naval faring-like culture brought by the influences from the Carthagenians, the Americans would have been discovered much earlier.
    Well done i think it's pretty convincing!
    i thik the main "cultural " points of development would have been Po basin and iberia, especially catalonia with the two fighting (sort of Rome vs Carthage) and the latter taking control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy, Lithuania, Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + CM
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,173
    Given: 7,962

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by giulioimpa View Post
    Well done i think it's pretty convincing!
    i thik the main "cultural " points of development would have been Po basin and iberia, especially catalonia with the two fighting (sort of Rome vs Carthage) and the latter taking control.
    Thank you. What you said makes sense. I also belive that Southern Britain would become a flourishing trading post between the Germanic North, Slavic East and Greek-Phoenician South, like the Maritime Republics.

Thread Information