Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's A "Matter Of Life And Death" - White South African Farmers Seek Refuge In Russia

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

4 Not allowed!

Default It's A "Matter Of Life And Death" - White South African Farmers Seek Refuge In Russia

It's A "Matter Of Life And Death" - White South African Farmers Seek Refuge In Russia
    by Tyler Durden
    Mon, 07/09/2018 - 22:35

As the violent attacks and death threats against white farmers in South Africa ramps up, many of those affected are seeking refuge. A delegation of 30 South African farming families has arrived in Russia’s Stavropol region as the South African government continues to steal their land.

According to RT, up to 15,000 Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, are planning to move to Russia amid rising violence stemming from government plans to expropriate their land, according to the delegation.

White farmers, despite being a minority in South Africa, own 72 percent of the country’s farms. The new South African government recently announced a plan to redistribute land to the black population in the highly racist move. Critics have warned South Africa may repeat the disastrous experiment by the Zimbabwean government in 1999-2000. The measure plunged the country into an intense famine, reported RT. –SHTFPlan

A report by DieselGasOil.com stated that the new South African government led by racist President Cyril Ramaphosa has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country. The government said it is planning to put an end to what it calls the “legacy of apartheid.” Most of South Africa’s farming land is still in the hands of its minority white population. Human rights groups have said the initiative incites violence. There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17 in South Africa, according to data by minority rights group AfriForum. South Africa will face the real threat of famine in the absence of experienced farmers – regardless of their race.

The farmers have been facing racial genocide in South Africa, and many say moving to Russia has become a “life or death” matter, Rossiya 1 TV channel reported.

“It’s a matter of life and death — there are attacks on us. It’s got to the point where the politicians are stirring up a wave of violence,” Adi Slebus told the media.

“The climate here [in the Stavropol region] is temperate, and this land is created by God for farming. All this is very attractive.”

The farmers who faced execution and violence in South Africa are ready to make a contribution to Russia’s booming agricultural sector, according to Rossiya 1. Each family is ready to bring up to $100,000 to help them lease the land required to add to Russia’s farming industry.

Russia has around 43 million hectares of unused farmland, reported RT. The country has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success. Increases in food production in Russia will boost the economy as South Africa will face famines as their food production drops in the absence of reliable and experienced farmers.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-refuge-russia

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,986
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, get outta that shithole and let these animals revert to their natural state of killing each other and feasting on the remains.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Its fucked up. The history of what was done to black south africans was worse though. One thing i have to admit is that iberian spanish colinizes that suceeded in independance were less problematic in these type of issues.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Ha, I just wanted to post this, Raine always beats me to it.

This is bad news for whites in South Africa, but it is actually good news for their future elsewhere. Russia, being absolutely massive, with plenty of water and a temperate climate, good for agriculture in large regions, holds a lot of promise for South African farmers. And South African farmers, being very skilled in their trade, can bring many benefits to the Russian economy and society. It's a win-win situation for both parties. I'm really glad they've begun to notice the opportunities that modern Russia offers. I think if they are successful and established, many more will follow.. there could be a Boer exodus from SA to Russia!
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Its fucked up. The history of what was done to black south africans was worse though. One thing i have to admit is that iberian spanish colinizes that suceeded in independance were less problematic in these type of issues.
    That's because Spain had none in SS Africa. Portugal had Angola and Mozambique, and faced the same issues. All the colonial Portuguese moved back to Portugal after independence, but it was easier since they were far less and a small minority. Some have recently moved back to Angola.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,903

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    That's because Spain had none in SS Africa. Portugal had Angola and Mozambique, and faced the same issues. All the colonial Portuguese moved back to Portugal after independence, but it was easier since they were far less and a small minority. Some have recently moved back to Angola.
    They weren't that few to be honest, about one million returnees came back from Africa to Portugal after the war. In terms of percentage I am assuming they represented a greater minority since Angola and Mozambique always had a smaller population in comparison to South Africa (back in the 60's Angola only had 5 million inhabitants and Mozambique 7 million, whereas South Africa already had 20 million inhabitants).

Presently there's like 150,000 ethnic Portugueses in Angola.

The problem with the Portuguese African colonies is that they were torn by war and afterwards they fell into the influence of the URSS, raising into power Communist leaders that threw the new born nations into civil wars. South Africa despite having the apartheid had a more peaceful transition into democracy.

With that said, I think anti-European sentiment is a lot stronger and more prevalent in South Africa. In 4 years there were 388 murdered Portugueses in South Africa, I can only imagine Afrikaners.

You moving from South Africa to the United Kingdom had anything to do with your safety?
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    They weren't that few to be honest, about one million returnees came back from Africa to Portugal after the war.
    Wow, I didn't know there were that many there... Lorenco Marques (sp?) used to be a nice city, from what my parents told me. We actually didn't live far from there in eastern SA, and went there on holiday.

You moving from South Africa to the United Kingdom had anything to do with your safety?
    No, not really. I guess it was an added benefit.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,903

2 Not allowed!

Wow, I didn't know there were that many there... Lorenco Marques (sp?) used to be a nice city, from what my parents told me. We actually didn't live far from there in eastern SA, and went there on holiday.

I have never been to Mozambique before but I have heard good things about Maputo (capital city of Mozambique, formerly known as Lourenço Marques). Our former African colonies were more progressive than the metropolis and their capital cities were highly developed, organized and peaceful for African standards.

São Lourenço (Maputo):

Luanda:

YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

0 Not allowed!

Ha, I just wanted to post this, Raine always beats me to it.

This is bad news for whites in South Africa, but it is actually good news for their future elsewhere. Russia, being absolutely massive, with plenty of water and a temperate climate, good for agriculture in large regions, holds a lot of promise for South African farmers. And South African farmers, being very skilled in their trade, can bring many benefits to the Russian economy and society. It's a win-win situation for both parties. I'm really glad they've begun to notice the opportunities that modern Russia offers. I think if they are successful and established, many more will follow.. there could be a Boer exodus from SA to Russia!
    Some questions:
    Which countries do Boers prefer going to now with the crisis?
    Are they still religious and/or conservative/traditional?
    Can they fit in with Orthodox Russians?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

2 Not allowed!

Yeah killing white farmers has been going on for a long time, very sad. Hope they find safety elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information