H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Default Justin Bieber confirms engagement and hints at baby fever

'You're the love of my life... I'll lead our family with honor': Justin Bieber confirms engagement and hints at baby fever while Hailey Baldwin flashes new sparkly band

Her father Stephen Baldwin already let the cat out of the bag in a tweet on Saturday.

But on Monday, Justin Bieber himself confirmed he and Hailey Baldwin are engaged, in a tasteful black and white Instagram post of the loved-up couple.

'My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS,' gushed the 24-year-old pop star in the romantic social media gesture that confirmed that the pair have been engaged since Saturday.

True love: On Monday, Justin Bieber himself confirmed he and Hailey Baldwin are engaged, in a tasteful black and white Instagram post of the loved-up couple

The genetically-blessed pair look blissfully in love in the post, which Justin captioned: 'Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you!'

He continued: 'So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY.'

The pop star then hinted at his growing baby fever, writing: 'I promise to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make.'

'My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first! You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else.'

'You make me so much better and we compliment eachother so well!! [SIC]'

'Can’t wait for the best season of life yet!. It’s funny because now with you everything seems to make sense!'

The What Do You Mean singer continued: 'The thing I am most excited for is that my little brother and sister get to see another healthy stable marriage and look for the same!!!'

'Gods timing really is literally perfect, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it’s true GOOGLE IT! Isn’t that nuts?'

'By the way I didn’t plan that, anyways My goodness does feel good to have our future secured!'

'WERE GONNA VE BETTER AT 70 BABY HERE WE GO! [SIC]'

'“He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOR from the Lord!” This is the year of favor!!!!' finished the heartthrob.

Double confirmation: Hailey tweets about the big event on Monday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Baldwin.html

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero