None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

3 Not allowed!

Default Preborn babies ‘sing’ to Mozart, Christmas carols, and Mickey Mouse

After playing a wide variety of music for 300 preborn babies, researchers from Spain released the results of their intriguing study in June. These babies were 18 to 38 weeks old, and their love for classical and traditional music was easy to observe. The tiny children were treated to an eclectic concert of Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Christmas carols, Adele, Queen, and more.

The study was conducted by the Institut Marquès, in Barcelona, Spain. The Institut published an earlier study in 2015, concluding that “preborn babies can hear and respond to music much sooner than previously believed. ‘For the first time ever,’ it can be scientifically proven that a preborn baby detects and responds to sound at 16 weeks gestation” or when the baby is only 4.3 inches long. Naturally, the Institut Marquès now wanted to know which kind of musical sounds these children preferred.

In its 2015 study, the Institut captured preborn babies appearing to sing along to music when they heard it. This trend continued in the most recent study:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+
    Email

After playing a wide variety of music for 300 preborn babies, researchers from Spain released the results of their intriguing study in June. These babies were 18 to 38 weeks old, and their love for classical and traditional music was easy to observe. The tiny children were treated to an eclectic concert of Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Christmas carols, Adele, Queen, and more.

The study was conducted by the Institut Marquès, in Barcelona, Spain. The Institut published an earlier study in 2015, concluding that “preborn babies can hear and respond to music much sooner than previously believed. ‘For the first time ever,’ it can be scientifically proven that a preborn baby detects and responds to sound at 16 weeks gestation” or when the baby is only 4.3 inches long. Naturally, the Institut Marquès now wanted to know which kind of musical sounds these children preferred.

In its 2015 study, the Institut captured preborn babies appearing to sing along to music when they heard it. This trend continued in the most recent study:

As the researchers observed the babies’ facial expressions and the movement of their tongues, the children’s musical preferences were quite stark. The study results state that babies were stimulated by “neither pop nor rock” and that “the same as newborn babies, [these children] prefer classic music to traditional music.” Mozart’s “A Little Night Music” and a Spanish Christmas carol ranked at the top of their categories. Queens’ “Bohemian Rhapsody” and the popular “Y.M.C.A.” were two exceptions to the general preference against pop and rock. Adele, while very popular with parents, was not so popular among their tiny offspring.

In addition to testing the babies’ musical preferences, the researchers threw in one twist: would the children prefer the high-pitched voice of Mickey Mouse or the voice of a human they were not related to? Mickey Mouse came out ahead by a significant percentage, showing, perhaps, that even the tiniest children know Mickey Mouse is safe, even if strangers are not.

The researchers concluded:

It is very unusual that those movements are spontaneously produced during the second and third trimester of the pregnancy (only 3 to 5% do it without a specific stimulus). Therefore, the study lead [sic] by Institut Marquès demonstrates the importance of the early neurological stimulation, which can activate brain areas related to language and communication.

Once again, science continues to demonstrate the humanity of children in the womb, far before birth. Each child is unique, able to experience joy, able to appreciate music, and prone to a love for Mickey Mouse — just like any other human being.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/preb...mozart-mickey/

Since 1973/1980 the baby murderers have performed

61 million abortions in USA
    1.5 billion abortions worldwide

Surpassing Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined.

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

It would seem babies have a refined taste in mellow, musically-intricate music.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

1 Not allowed!

Exposing babies and childrens to Mozart's music is a great idea!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

1 Not allowed!

Abortion is a sick and twisted evil.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Finnmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,937
    Given: 2,460

0 Not allowed!

When I was preggo, I used to put headphones on my belly and play classical music to the baby. Back then, it was said that would make the kid smart.

After she was born, she showed a definite preference to Josh Groban in particular. She had colic, and the ONLY thing that would calm her down was this Josh Groban CD.

She did end up being very smart, but I don't know if the music was the reason.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Larali View Post
    When I was preggo, I used to put headphones on my belly and play classical music to the baby. Back then, it was said that would make the kid smart.

After she was born, she showed a definite preference to Josh Groban in particular. She had colic, and the ONLY thing that would calm her down was this Josh Groban CD.

She did end up being very smart, but I don't know if the music was the reason.
    When I have a pregnant wife, I'll have her play 80s music through headphones on the stomach, because I want my kids to like 80s music, since I love 80s music

Thread Information