View Poll Results: ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Choice A

1 20.00%
  • Choice B

4 80.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Given nothing but two choices; which would you choose?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

Default Given nothing but two choices; which would you choose?

*See bolded parts below for the main premise of this thread's discussion.*

As a disclaimer; this is an intended lead-on question. Nevertheless, this question may bring about personal cognitive dissonance to some users whom are grounded idealists in culture and in group preferences (such as preferences for their own ethnicity, nationality, race, etc.), but for others; a "no-brainer" per se whom don't feel as strongly as the former.

Nevertheless, hypothetically speaking, in this scenario, which of the two choices would you choose for your ideal spouse/partner?

A) A partner who is very culturally/racially similar to you in every sense of the word, but is the complete opposite of you personality-wise.

*As an aside; would you endure the relationship for the sake of your own firmly-held ideals of culture/nationality/personal identity? Or would break off the relationship/ being willing to break away from those ideals and pursue your own personal, individualistic preferences regardless of what is more socially accepted in your society? etc.

B) A very sexually attractive partner who satisfies you intellectually, sexually and emotionally that is like paradise on Earth, but is culturally and racially/ethnically foreign to you in every way.

* As an aside; would you still uphold/pursue the relationship even if it is culturally/societally stigmatized that is strongly looked down upon in your society. Would you risk being deemed an 'outcast'? Challenge the societal norms in order to defend your personal happiness? Pursuit/move away from the current society with like minded individuals? etc.

As you know, there is an obvious difference in each person's thinking/preferences. Merely a clash between globalist (New World) and traditionalist (Old World) mindsets in general; so between the two extremes; what would you choose personally?

These choices, in hindsight, merely tests one's resolve; to see which of the two extremes you orient towards; namely, hedonistic egoism (choice B) or resolute collectivism/idealism (choice A).
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 03:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Piemonte
    Y-DNA
    I-L801
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 950
    Given: 400

1 Not allowed!

B.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

1 Not allowed!

MGTOWs like myself don't have this problem.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

1 Not allowed!

Well I wouldnt looked down as I have the lowest standing in society, every race mixing would improve my status even if its with a nigerian woman, i would be seen as cooler and more black then i am. But my partner might get shit for being with me. I wouldnt want that my partner gets shit. And of course I wouldnt want a unsatisfying partner either, who doesnt emotionally satisfy me just for maintining social order. I would choose to stay alone.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Well I wouldnt looked down as I have the lowest standing in society, every race mixing would improve my status even if its with a nigerian woman, i would be seen as cooler and more black then i am. But my partner might get shit for being with me. I wouldnt want that my partner gets shit. And of course I wouldnt want a unsatisfying partner either, who doesnt emotionally satisfy me just for maintining social order. I would choose to stay alone.
    Every race mixing would get me a step further from being a stereotypical gypsy which is the lowest you can be and the most hated. It depends on how the community of the woman views that, whites would hate it, east asians too probably. I dont know about blacks.
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Choice A..

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post

These choices, in hindsight, merely tests one's resolve; to see which of the two extremes you orient towards; namely, hedonistic egoism (choice B) or resolute collectivism/idealism (choice A).
    Why is having a emotionally, intellectually, sexually satisfying partner "hedonistic egoism" first everyone wants that. Or its hell on earth, and second what I own the gypsy community or the other communities who might or might not hate me for what I am? I mean in my country or place what I own them eventhough they are so hateful that they would disown their daughter for being with me? And the gypsies wouldnt attack me either, and I dont own them anything just because I am a gypsy too. I might accept the opinion of my family thats the only thing but not of strangers, and my family would accept every race who satisfies me in all those ways. They would be against if she is not a good match on all those levels, or a loose women and would cheat on me, leave me with children etc. Then they would be against so they would be against A

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Given only those two options and just now I read I can leave the place I would choose B, well not if my partner is hated and my children but if i can leave the place to a more happier place then yes.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Jeez, nice self worth you have there

Last Online
    09-02-2023 @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Mestizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Left
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,734
    Given: 1,862

1 Not allowed!

I don't think I fit into any specific race, aside from Mixed, but culture is definitely something I hold in high regard when searching for a partner. That being said, I would go with B, despite the cultural difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information