Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    100% Agree!

Here's a juicy courtroom testimony about a bisexual Congresswoman who was blackmailed by Turkish agents in the USA. It could fit in a James Bond Movie, but it's quite real. Former FBI Agent, and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds gave testimony about Turkish blackmailers in 2009. Turkish agents used these blackmail schemes to topple Armenian Genocide Resolution Congressional Mandates.

This: "in 2000 ... Turkish agents started gathering information on her [Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky], and they found out that she was bisexual." Sibel Edmonds affirmed that a female Turkish agent "struck up a relationship with her" [the Congresswoman]. Following the death of Schakowsky's mother, the Turkish agent attended the funeral "hoping to exploit her vulnerability."

"They later were intimate in Schakowsky's townhouse, which had been set up with recording devices and hidden cameras."
    Jesus Christ.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-25-2020 @ 04:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North African
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Country
    Morocco
    Hero
    Abdelkrim Al-Khattabi,Nasser Zefzafi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 234
    Given: 161

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    Turkish muslim taxpayers money at work

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

Excerpt from 2009 Courtroom Testimony by former FBI Agent Sibel Edmonds:

"These Turkish organizations and operatives, if they can't do it by money, they do by blackmail. So they collect information on sexual lives and other information like that, and with this particular Congresswoman, it being 2000 until I left, they --- this individual, this Congresswoman's married with children, grown children, but she is bisexual."

"So they have sent Turkish female agents, and that Turkish female agents work for Turkish government, and have sexual relationship with this Congresswoman in her townhouse actually in this area, and the entire episodes of their sexual conduct was being filmed because the entire house, this Congressional woman's house was bugged. So they have all that documented to be used for certain things that they wanted to request."

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7387

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Excerpt from 2009 Courtroom Testimony by former FBI Agent Sibel Edmonds:

"These Turkish organizations and operatives, if they can't do it by money, they do by blackmail. So they collect information on sexual lives and other information like that, and with this particular Congresswoman, it being 2000 until I left, they --- this individual, this Congresswoman's married with children, grown children, but she is bisexual."

"So they have sent Turkish female agents, and that Turkish female agents work for Turkish government, and have sexual relationship with this Congresswoman in her townhouse actually in this area, and the entire episodes of their sexual conduct was being filmed because the entire house, this Congressional woman's house was bugged. So they have all that documented to be used for certain things that they wanted to request."

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7387
    To be quite frank, I'm surprised that they had an agent who is willing to have sex with the congresswoman..oh right, it's before Erdogan came to the picture..not that it's better mind you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The Federal Government implemented numerous gag orders for the purpose of silencing Sibel Edmonds, because they didn't want her testimony to see the light of day. The Bush Administration gagged Sibel relentlessly, followed by gag orders from the Obama Administration. Things finally broke open when her information was essential to a Defendant's Case in an Ohio Civil Court Case. She was allowed to provide voluminous testimony for the first time.

"The most Classified and Gagged Woman in U.S. History: Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds."

https://steemit.com/fbi/@marycinta/t...-sibel-edmonds

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

0 Not allowed!

Turkish Agents have Bribed and Blackmailed Members of the U.S. Congress!
    Giving money is not bribing. A lot of Jewish or Armenian diaspora agencies are doing that as well. When it comes to Turks it suddenly becomes "bribery, blackmailing, recruiting spies". Pfff. You need to stop watching too much Hollywood.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didn't say that the Armenia Diaspora is poor, and you know it. Stop lying and tell the truth now. I said that the government of Turkey has poured a lot of money into their genocide denial politics; while Armenia, on the other hand, is a poor country. Are your reading skills that bad?

The intrusive information war politics include blackmail and bribery, and have involved a lot of money from Israel and Azerbaijan, as well as Turkey. The one noteworthy exception being ASALA, but it's been two and a half decades since ASALA was active. Usually, the Armenian Diaspora plays within the limits and boundaries of accepted lobby protocols.
    And I meant Armenian diaspora by asking how much money you had given to Cem Özdemir not Armenia... You know that and please do not twist my words again.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2023 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,331
    Given: 6,235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    They are mostly not turk, in Germany about 4 million kurd and 1,5 million turk are living. And most of kurds identify themselves as turk.
    What a bullshit

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It seems they are the ones who are giving away the money needed for propaganda to the Turks there.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    And I meant Armenian diaspora by asking how much money you had given to Cem Özdemir not Armenia... You know that and please do not twist my words again.
    No, you twisted my words! You didn't say Armenian Diaspora, you said Armenians, which is a generalization for Armenians everywhere; but, I bluntly pointed out that your accusations against Cem are baseless and vindictive. If you choose to slanderously manufacture a fake fairytale about my evasiveness then you're not worth my time. You didn't provide anything that supports your accusations about Cem, neither did you provide any evidence about Armenians buying his support. It's simply slanderous to dream up those things and then present them as reality. That's what I replied to in the first place, I said that you're dreaming it up.

And then I pointed out that the government of Turkey astronomically outspends anything that the government of Armenia does for their foreign lobby interests. But, now I'm going to say more: Azerbaijan and Turkey are in bed together, and they both have a genocide denial agenda which targets Armenia. The government of Azerbaijan also pours money into foreign lobby interests, against Armenia. When you add Israel's lobby support for Turkey and Azerbaijan, the lopsided circumstances become even more telling. So, don't throw rocks from glass houses.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information