Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,816
    Given: 1,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    ż?ż?ż

now I understand, this is not about Atlantomediterranean, It is about hatred Spain.
    No it is about non-existent thing called Atlantic Fuckade you Internet freaks invented, in order to put countries obviously way more light pigmented such as Upper France, Britain, and even Belgium under same umbrella with obviously dark pigmented countries like Spain,Portugal and similar.

Atlanto-Med has nothing Nordid about it nor it will ever have, it is rather self-appointed supreme phenotype which is found everywhere across southern countries, and therefore not nearly superior as Corded Nordid or similar rare phenotypes like Hallstatt.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy, Lithuania, Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + CM
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,173
    Given: 7,962

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringelnatter View Post
    No it is about non-existent thing called Atlantic Fuckade you Internet freaks invented, in order to put countries obviously way more light pigmented such as Upper France, Britain, and even Belgium under same umbrella with obviously dark pigmented countries like Spain,Portugal and similar.

Atlanto-Med has nothing Nordid about it nor it will ever have, it is rather self-appointed supreme phenotype which is found everywhere across southern countries, and therefore not nearly superior as Corded Nordid or similar rare phenotypes like Hallstatt.
    The main point is, why do you care? You are not Spanish, you are not British, you are not French... Why do you care? You are not even Western European. Shouldn't you be caring about Balkan affairs such as kebab or Chetnik?

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 01:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    With long history of blodshed
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Traditionalism & Reactionary Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
    The main point is, why do you care? You are not Spanish, you are not British, you are not French... Why do you care? You are not even Western European. Shouldn't you be caring about Balkan affairs such as kebab or Chetnik?
    True question is why you even wonder ? You even have a less right to speak about these subjects since you are probably some tri-racial banana farm slave and nothing else. You are not even EUROPEAN, not from east,west or north Europe.

I do not live on Balkans, so i don't know what are you speaking about. I was born/bred in Central Europe and thats where i have been whole my life. You have projected family history since you probably aint even a tiny bit British but regular Portugese wog and nothing else.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

0 Not allowed!

I am glad that you are stressed due to Spain, we are a country that does not pass unnoticed, but be careful or you will suffer an ulcer.

Atlantid Facade exist, and the North Sea Facade, and the Adriatic Facade, accept it and relax, either way this thread has a different topic.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Atlantid Facade exist, and the North Sea Facade, and the Adriatic Facade, accept it and relax, either way this thread has a different topic.
    No , it is an invention as Stears would say self-appointed SHAMAN scholars dwelling on the Internet forums. If you type that laughable term in Google first thing that will pop-up are some senseless anthro-forums and nothing else. Sorry for bursting your bubble formed on the basis that you live in some imaginary space and time.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy, Lithuania, Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + CM
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,173
    Given: 7,962

1 Not allowed!

True question is why you even wonder ? You even have a less right to speak about these subjects since you are probably some tri-racial banana farm slave and nothing else. You are not even EUROPEAN, not from east,west or north Europe.

I do not live on Balkans, so i don't know what are you speaking about. I was born/bred in Central Europe and thats where i have been whole my life. You have projected family history since you probably aint even a tiny bit British but regular Portugese wog and nothing else.
    Well, everybody knows you are Croatian. Being born in other country will never change that. The Balkan blood runs in your vains. The same way that being born in Brazil doesn't make change my European ethnic make up. I'd like to see you speaking in the face of my deceased Aberdonian grandfather how "woggish" he was, or in the face of my still living Glaswegian grandmother. They would eat you alive. Never mess up with a proud Scot.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well, everybody knows you are Croatian. Being born in other country will never change that. The Balkan blood runs in your vains. The same way that being born in Brazil doesn't make change my European ethnic make up. I'd like to see you speaking in the face of my deceased Aberdonian grandfather how "woggish" he was, or in the face of my still living Glaswegian grandmother. They would eat you alive. Never mess up with a proud Scot.
    Hahaha another eastern worm concerned about the west.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,261
    Given: 13,618

0 Not allowed!

Oh Ringel, why do you so like to start shitstorms...

He is Croatian, but technically he is from part of Croatia which is not on Balkans and he doesn't like to be seen as part of Balkan in any way.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belarus
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Taxonomy
    Kurganoid
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Balkan blood runs in my veins possibly 0,00% percent. Not even speculative. And i am born of Central Europan part of Croatia.

Aberdonian grandfather
    Yes, yes, we all believe you.

n the face of my still living Glaswegian grandmother

hey would eat you alive. Never mess up with a proud Scot.
    Tough words, wow :O Do those projected people really eat people alive ? You are not proud Scot, you are an Brazilian mutt, nothing else.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And you are not a Swede, you are South East European, but stop the trolling and the off topic, enough is enough.

This topic is about Atlantid and Atlantomediterranean, stop the off topic.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information