Thread: Tucker Carlson drops truth bombs on Trump-Russia Meeting.

Last Online
    02-20-2024 @ 08:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Malesor
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E1b-V13>CTS5856 (subclade-predictor)
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid
    Hero
    Lekë Dukagjini, Gjon Buzuku, Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 662
    Given: 622

1 Not allowed!

Default Tucker Carlson drops truth bombs on Trump-Russia Meeting.

This guy seems to be the only person in MSM who is not deranged about Russia and foreign policy.

GenePlaza K29 Admix : 90.8% Greek-Albanian

23andme v5 : 99.8% Balkan

DNA.LAND : 100% Balkan

K36 Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kosovo @ 10,443345 2 Albanians_Montenegro @ 10,594414

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

2 Not allowed!

While in no fan of trump and I haven’t voted and don’t plan to, I do agree with Carlson. However, the media. Including Fox that Carlson works for is all owned by Viacom that is controlled by the elite. The fact he gets away with saying things almost leads one to believe it’s all part of their divide and conquer scheme. One needs to remain vigilant in these times and trust no one, but what they can verify with evidence. And for us common folk that’s near impossible. Which is why I adopt a position of watching and waiting. Rather then letting myself be put into camps to defend interests of those who don’t have the people in mind.

Last Online
    02-20-2024 @ 08:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Malesor
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E1b-V13>CTS5856 (subclade-predictor)
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid
    Hero
    Lekë Dukagjini, Gjon Buzuku, Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 662
    Given: 622

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    While in no fan of trump and I haven’t voted and don’t plan to, I do agree with Carlson. However, the media. Including Fox that Carlson works for is all owned by Viacom that is controlled by the elite. The fact he gets away with saying things almost leads one to believe it’s all part of their divide and conquer scheme. One needs to remain vigilant in these times and trust no one, but what they can verify with evidence. And for us common folk that’s near impossible. Which is why I adopt a position of watching and waiting. Rather then letting myself be put into camps to defend interests of those who don’t have the people in mind.
    I don't like Trump as well. But it's just crazy seeing people believe into this hysteria for 2 years now, still..without a single shred of evidence. MSM will always do what MSM do and they are establishment (everybody should know this), but Tucker is literally the only person within those in the MSM, that is actually being smart and carefully analyzing these current events.

It seems to me if he keeps it up, he'll be on the chopping block, just like Phil Donahue and others for actually telling the truth on live TV.
    GenePlaza K29 Admix : 90.8% Greek-Albanian

23andme v5 : 99.8% Balkan

DNA.LAND : 100% Balkan

K36 Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kosovo @ 10,443345 2 Albanians_Montenegro @ 10,594414

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukagjini View Post
    I don't like Trump as well. But it's just crazy seeing people believe into this hysteria for 2 years now, still..without a single shred of evidence. MSM will always do what MSM do and they are establishment (everybody should know this), but Tucker is literally the only person within those in the MSM, that is actually being smart and carefully analyzing these current events.

It seems to me if he keeps it up, he'll be on the chopping block, just like Phil Donahue and others for actually telling the truth on live TV.
    True. It could also be Carlson’s neutrality that keeps him safe to. People talking a lot about this child refuge thing and forgetting the other side of it. Like the fact that drug cartel MS-13 that works with the CIA is a number one supplier of child sex slaves that are tied to elite and pizza gate scandal. Using the media to play peoples emotions against them without realizing the truth about all these crooked organizations they funnel product(children) under the guise of refugees split from their mothers. While it’s not the same, Spartacus and his men posed as refugees to infiltrate and overthrow a city. People need to balance their emotion and keep them in check with their intellect lest they be uprooted. Evaluate every case accordingly.

Same thing with “Muslim” refugees in Europe. A lot of them are connected to similar drug and prostitution rings that are all strings controlled by the elite, using their very controlled media to keep the masses in check and blind. Much like Jews play the anti Semitic card so to do they use the anti Muslim card to misdirect from some of the criminal related activities of refugees. I have family in Sweden and the USA. We are Muslims who integrate into the culture of the nation that takes us in and works like everyone else. Why don’t we have an issue? It’s all a game in the end.

As cheesy as it sounds, take sons of anarchy for instance. The politicians and feds were all controlling the street level gangs indirectly to control the outcome of votes. Etc etc. that’s literslly the real world. People don’t want to believe it so they cry conspiracy while they fly like moths to a flame for their overlords. Drugs. Prosititution it’s very much a black market controlled by the upper echelon of society. The biggest criminals are those in suits smiling every day on national television.

Thread Information