Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genetic

1 12.50%
  • Environmental

1 12.50%
  • Mix of both factors

6 75.00%

Thread: What plays a part in human intelligence: Genetics or Environment? (poll)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Default What plays a part in human intelligence: Genetics or Environment? (poll)

I know this question has been around for a long time, mostly accompanied with white supremacy, but not exclusively. It's also no secret that some peoples are more intelligent then others on average. You just need to compare Japan with the Congo, or Belgium with Sri Lanka, and you get the idea that there's a trend.

Average IQ by race:

Race IQ
    Ashkenazi Jews (studies range from 104 to 115; the IQ of Sephardic Jews is estimated to be the same as Northern Europeans) 110
    East Asians (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore) 105
    Europeans (Northern and Western Europe is 100; Eastern and Southeastern Europe is 95) 97
    American Indians (North and South America) 90
    Hispanic-Americans 89
    Southeast Asians (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Borneo) 87
    Pacific Islanders (Natives of New Zealand, Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and Hawaii) 85
    African-Americans 85
    South Asians (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, the Gulf states, the Near East, and Turkey) 84
    North Africans 84
    Sub-Saharan Africans 70
    Australian Aborigines 62

http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/aver...and-ethnicity/

Stefan Molyneux focuses on the subject and believes race could be the factor behind IQ:

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

I don't believe it, also the results are skewed, btw Balkanites don't score high neither do South Italians, and this data from Lynn. Intelligence is mixture of both genetics and environment but IQ is more like measuring educational attainment nothing more than that. Also our region suffered ongoing wars, political and economic strife, ect. Iran has low IQ proves the data is bunch of garbage as Iran was quite intellectual base, not to mention an old civilization and that Iranians often dominate the engineering fields at university campuses. Iraq had an IQ in the data from Lynn that's 87, when in reality it's much higher, but also Iraq had problems and was unstable, and the reason for it is the same. As for Levantines like Palestinians they seem to do very well once they are established, even in the Mideast or elsewhere, this true of the Lebanese as well. As for the Gulf Arabs, at least in the case of the Saudis many of them are found in the medical universities, and some are in engineering, but also are quite educated as a whole. I believe that culture is important. For many Iraqis education is important, but other communities like Palestinians/Lebanese it's business acumen and they strengthen their skills in that regard.

Iran is not South Asian nor it has low IQ. Garbage data. Richard Lynn and many of his ilk are well known to be shabbos goys, I don't take them seriously.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

StonyArabia. I don't think there's any denial of the fact that there are smart Iranians. It works on averages.

IQ=Intelligence. Its a score on your intelligence level.

And yes, Balkanites/South east Europeans don't score as high as Northern and Western Europeans (only a little less on average). But higher then Middle easterners.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

Aren't those IQ tests mostly based on pure knowledge rather than adaptability and creativity? I doubt that it measured, so far, the ability to deal with real and changing situations, or any kind of intellectual intuition. The only thing which is almost sure in my opinion, is that individuals are born with different levels of inclinations towards the above mentioned forms of intelligence (like adaptability to situations), thus conditioning their further learnings; but there would be no instant starting advantage, things would still need to be learned. Now, is there any starting tendencies linked to "races", I think this is a very difficult question. Two things are almost sure: 1) individuals are born with different tendencies, and, 2) there is no instant starting advantage from a global perspective (specie) in terms of intelligence. If a lot of scientists are having a hard time believing in the IQ thing, it is not necessarily because of their political opinions of the moment, but because it can be really challenging.

Last Online
    07-29-2018 @ 12:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    we
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

IQ tests were debunked as true tests of intelligence. They are more indicators of educational standards or memory recall than actual intelligence. Only section that tests a semblance of true intelligence is spatial.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

It's completely environmental. If you're not lazy you can also be a neurosurgeon.

Thread Information