PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Christianity debunked - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Christianity debunked

  1. #21
    Indomitable 勇敢的矛 Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    British Isles
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    57,496
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38,931/3,775
    Given: 40,181/1,996

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton_ View Post
    I get out plenty. You should read about what I am speaking of.

    The thumbs down is kind of rude, it is just my belief regardless of whether or not anyone agrees.
    Well I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but you need to know that you are wrong, and on your way to hell. I want to help you so that you may see the truth.

    "

    Isaiah 9:6

    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

    Apricity Census: Where are you from?

    Help support Apricity by making a donation

  2. #22
    Junior Member Anton_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    11-17-2018 @ 07:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    euro
    Ancestry
    Europe
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Posts
    34
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 42/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Well I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but you need to know that you are wrong, and on your way to hell. I want to help you so that you may see the truth.
    You needn't worry, you did not hurt my feelings. I am fine, thank you.

  3. #23
    Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Svipdag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 03:25 AM
    Location
    central Connecticut
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Age
    87
    Gender
    Posts
    3,649
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,891/35
    Given: 1,023/34

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I accept Loki's good faith and his assertion that he has NOT been censoring my posts. I am sorry to have accused him of this. However, it is a strange coincidence that so many of my posts dealing with religion have been blocked or deleted.

    I have tried to confine my comments to facts and reasonable inferences from facts. For example. Yeshua (Jesus in Latin and English) was the son of a father who was NOT the husband of his mother. That is a fact. Under the laws of every civilised nation, then and now, he was illegitimate. No nation in history has allowed a bastard to inherit a royal title. Therefore, Yeshua could NOT be the King of the Jews. This is not blasphemy but fact and reasonable inference

    Miriam was unaware that she had been impregnated. Hence, she could not have and did not give her consent. Whether she
    WOULD HAVE, had she known is irrelevant. She DID NOT consent and , therefore, the Immaculate Conception must be
    regarded as RAPE .But, she was a married woman. Under Jewish law, the marriage did not have to be consummated to be valid. Therefore, the Immaculate Conception was also adultery. More facts and reasonable inferences.

    TRUTH IS NOT BLASPHEMY !
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

  4. #24
    Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Posts
    4,274
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,832/157
    Given: 2,663/562

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Anyone remotely interested in understanding religion in general, no matter where you stand on the issue, I recommend following this lecture series:

    https://youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w
    https://jordanbpeterson.com/transcri...ical-series-i/
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

  5. #25
    Indomitable 勇敢的矛 Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    British Isles
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    57,496
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38,931/3,775
    Given: 40,181/1,996

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svipdag View Post
    I accept Loki's good faith and his assertion that he has NOT been censoring my posts. I am sorry to have accused him of this. However, it is a strange coincidence that so many of my posts dealing with religion have been blocked or deleted.
    Thank you. What do you think the chances are that your posts were supernaturally prevented from going through?

    I have tried to confine my comments to facts and reasonable inferences from facts. For example. Yeshua (Jesus in Latin and English) was the son of a father who was NOT the husband of his mother. That is a fact. Under the laws of every civilised nation, then and now, he was illegitimate. No nation in history has allowed a bastard to inherit a royal title. Therefore, Yeshua could NOT be the King of the Jews. This is not blasphemy but fact and reasonable inference
    Well... that's a non-starter really. That is making God -- the creator of heaven and earth -- subject to human conventions. He is not bound by it. He can do what he wants. And let me tell you, Jesus was not just a normal pregnancy conceived from sexual intercourse. The Bible says the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary, and she became pregnant. God did not have sex with Mary, nor did he marry her. She was a chosen vessel to carry the future Messiah and Saviour of humanity. There is absolutely nothing untoward about this, it is a precious gift from God to us. Anyone who thinks this to be immoral or blasphemous, must come from a position of hating God, and hating all the good gifts coming from him. To reject Jesus, God's ultimate gift to mankind, is the greatest sin imaginable, and an abomination that will lead to eternal death/separation from God.

    Miriam was unaware that she had been impregnated. Hence, she could not have and did not give her consent. Whether she
    WOULD HAVE, had she known is irrelevant. She DID NOT consent and , therefore, the Immaculate Conception must be
    regarded as RAPE .But, she was a married woman. Under Jewish law, the marriage did not have to be consummated to be valid. Therefore, the Immaculate Conception was also adultery. More facts and reasonable inferences.

    TRUTH IS NOT BLASPHEMY !
    She was not unaware. An angel appeared to her and told her about it beforehand. What you are stating here is most certainly blasphemy, it's really ugly and you should be ashamed of yourself.

    And you talk about Jewish law... the whole purpose of Jewish law was to be a foreshadow of Jesus Christ. He is the law.
    "

    Isaiah 9:6

    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

    Apricity Census: Where are you from?

    Help support Apricity by making a donation

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Frankish, Eastern
    Ethnicity
    Diverse, individualistic
    Ancestry
    English, German, French, Eastern, Irish,
    Country
    Japan
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Batman
    Religion
    “God is Dead”-Nietzsche
    Gender
    Posts
    382
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/14
    Given: 39/2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Well in the Bible I think, supposedly there was the ‘Garden of Eden’ and then before it was like random chaos with dinoasuaes, cavemen and nomadic hunter gatherer tribes and if you’re anyone of the latter; then you’re labeled as a like “undesirable” person in the bible who supposedly tempted Eve who inevitably begat Cain who amounted to following in the footsteps of his ancestors, so I dunno.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Frankish, Eastern
    Ethnicity
    Diverse, individualistic
    Ancestry
    English, German, French, Eastern, Irish,
    Country
    Japan
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Batman
    Religion
    “God is Dead”-Nietzsche
    Gender
    Posts
    382
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/14
    Given: 39/2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton_ View Post
    Humans are only inclined to believe in Gods because we were once bicameral beings. We shifted from bicameralism and developed consciousness and eventually stopped hearing the "Gods".

    The existence of religion since our ascent into consciousness is only due to mankind trying to hold on to bicameral tendencies.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Nazarene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Hero
    Nazarene
    Gender
    Posts
    4,071
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,710/119
    Given: 4,371/136

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    sCiEnCe AnD hIsTorY
    Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
    'Cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight

    - Tupac Shakur / Changes

  9. #29
    Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Aldaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Gender
    Posts
    3,043
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,054/48
    Given: 3,895/35

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I like Richard Carrier a lot, although he is unnecessarily disrespectful to christianity, without a doubt. Quite toxic, but a fair point nevertheless.

  10. #30
    Indomitable 勇敢的矛 Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    British Isles
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    57,496
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38,931/3,775
    Given: 40,181/1,996

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXKanedaGUNDAM View Post
    Well in the Bible I think, supposedly there was the ‘Garden of Eden’ and then before it was like random chaos with dinoasuaes, cavemen and nomadic hunter gatherer tribes and if you’re anyone of the latter; then you’re labeled as a like “undesirable” person in the bible who supposedly tempted Eve who inevitably begat Cain who amounted to following in the footsteps of his ancestors, so I dunno.
    What you're saying doesn't make any sense... and no surprise, since you know nothing about God and the Bible.
    "

    Isaiah 9:6

    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

    Apricity Census: Where are you from?

    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Taylor Debunked
    By Akachi in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-21-2018, 04:50 PM
  2. DEBUNKED: Cheddar Man is NOT BLACK
    By Toppo900 in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2018, 02:41 PM
  3. Men make better leaders debunked.
    By Hoxhaism in forum Gender Issues
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 02:40 AM
  4. Out-of-Africa-Hypothese debunked!
    By Teja in forum Archaeology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2017, 12:24 AM
  5. 4th of July: Nine Myths Debunked
    By microrobert in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •