Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Women of TA: Bad Boy or Nice Guy? What do you preferr?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,946
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Women want authenticity.

Authentic

Fraudulent

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Do you think im one of those submissive pussy guys who just thinks he is a nice guy or genuinely a nice guy?
    I have to know you irl to decide.

But masculine personality (Confident, assertive...) is one thing a man must have first.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

2 Not allowed!

There are questions in this world...that you are 'meant' to answer a certain way, so as not to draw loud gasps and offensive stares. If you ask any guy, "would you keep a stolen bag of $500,000 cash?" They will publicly state "no, I wont" but we all know in their hearts the true answer. Any answer you will get from women, is just their PC conditioning or 'front'...but their bodies and psyche 'yearn' for the torment and drama and 'heat' of a bad boy.

I speak from experience.

I am not a 'bad boy' in the conventional sense, but I see the way women react to my unexpectedly wicked antics. Some examples:

1- Im driving down the gardiner expressway...some lil college girl in her Chevy Cruze is trying to cut her way from the bumper-to-bumper traffic by sticking on the express lane until the very end of the exit, then trying to slick turn infront of some hapless fool. I saw her coming from yards away...as soon as Spadina exit appeared infront of her, she makes a left turn trying to cut me off (while I play by the books and am stuck on a slow ass exit lane, inching away for like 10 mins)...

I speed up half a yard and exclaim, "behind me, BITCH...das rite" (and I gesture with my hand dismissively for her to get behind me, like a worthless waste of skin).

She does so.

The whole time until I reach Spadina, she is looking at me (I check the rear view a few times) like "ok daddy, I will be a good girl for you, im sorry for my aggressive driving, only you know how to make me behave"

So submissively and vulnerable, even I was surprised...lol.

Other times, I've noticed women get all submissive when I lose my temper or patience. But act like scum when I am submissive and hold doors for them for eg.

I have made a vow to only hold doors for Muslima women, and women over 30, they appreciate manners, and dont think submissive = bitch/pussy loser...but the young ones, and the beautiful women, they appreciate 'stern but firm' more than gentle...even if they bitch or cuss at you, observe the body language, not the words.

Also, ignoring them works. I get called 'gay' frequently by 9/10 women, it used to make me self conscious, but now I realize it is 'sour grapes' because I ignored them...nobody thinks Im gay once I start talking, but I've heard it enough from 'elite' women (and beta males, the type to call Tom Cruise 'gay' because he is goodlooking) to know they expect me to make moves and they get flustered when I just ignore them. Then when they see me with my wife they put two and two together.

Speaking of beta males...they tend to clutch their girl/woman's hand as they approach me...sort of like a gentlemanly 'pleading' "Sir, you are too much for myself to compete, just be a good sport and dont steal my woman, as you can see I am laying claim on her"

But (Allah swt is my witness)...when they do that, it makes the woman look at me even more. So I advise against PDA in public, I think it's not always genuine and you do not want to be made a fool/cuck.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    There are questions in this world...that you are 'meant' to answer a certain way, so as not to draw loud gasps and offensive stares. If you ask any guy, "would you keep a stolen bag of $500,000 cash?" They will publicly state "no, I wont" but we all know in their hearts the true answer. Any answer you will get from women, is just their PC conditioning or 'front'...but their bodies and psyche 'yearn' for the torment and drama and 'heat' of a bad boy.

I speak from experience.

I am not a 'bad boy' in the conventional sense, but I see the way women react to my unexpectedly wicked antics. Some examples:

1- Im driving down the gardiner expressway...some lil college girl in her Chevy Cruze is trying to cut her way from the bumper-to-bumper traffic by sticking on the express lane until the very end of the exit, then trying to slick turn infront of some hapless fool. I saw her coming from yards away...as soon as Spadina exit appeared infront of her, she makes a left turn trying to cut me off (while I play by the books and am stuck on a slow ass exit lane, inching away for like 10 mins)...

I speed up half a yard and exclaim, "behind me, BITCH...das rite" (and I gesture with my hand dismissively for her to get behind me, like a worthless waste of skin).

She does so.

The whole time until I reach Spadina, she is looking at me (I check the rear view a few times) like "ok daddy, I will be a good girl for you, im sorry for my aggressive driving, only you know how to make me behave"

Other times, I've noticed women get all submissive when I lose my temper or patience. But act like scum when I am submissive and hold doors for them for eg.

I have made a vow to only hold doors for Muslima women, and women over 30, they appreciate manners, and dont think submissive = bitch/pussy loser...but the young ones, and the beautiful women, they appreciate 'stern but firm' more than gentle...even if they bitch or cuss at you, observe the body language, not the words.

Also, ignoring them works. I get called 'gay' frequently by 9/10 women, it used to make me self conscious, but now I realize it is 'sour grapes' because I ignored them...nobody thinks Im gay once I start talking, but I've heard it enough from 'elite' women (and beta males, the type to call Tom Cruise 'gay' because he is goodlooking) to know they expect me to make moves and they get flustered when I just ignore them. Then when they see me with my wife they put two and two together.

Speaking of beta males...they tend to clutch their girl/woman's hand as they approach me...sort of like a gentlemanly 'pleading' "Sir, you are too much for myself to compete, just be a good sport and dont steal my woman, as you can see I am laying claim on her"

But (Allah swt is my witness)...when they do that, it makes the woman look at me even more. So I advise against PDA in public, I think it's not always genuine and you do not want to be made a fool/cuck.
    Holding doors to women is definetly not a beta thing to do, but some hot women can be too egoist to appreciate gentelmanly behaviour.

So we can agree that different women appreciate different types of behaviours, a person must be examined and be treated accordingly.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Holding doors to women is definetly not a beta thing to do, but some hot women can be too egoist to appreciate gentelmanly behaviour.

So we can agree that different women appreciate different types of behaviours, a person must be examined and be treated accordingly.
    The 2018 term for gentlemen is "simp". Women see you hold the door as they approach and they say to themselves "look at this simp using door holding tactics to get at me, puh-leeeze/roll eyes"

but if you close the elveator on them...they think "damn, this guys time is so important, he wont hold the door for my sexy ass...he must be a CEO!"

You may think Im being ridicilous, but this is EXACTLY women's thought process.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,946
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

I speak from experience.

She does so.

Women like the one driving and acting aggressive and then submitting to aggression I suspect were sexually abused or at least lived in a volatile home as children and that's why they're so kray kray. Every woman I known who was like that had a fucked up back story. The normal ones are just normal. They don't have that weird aggressive behavior that is a way that they seek out men who literally crush them and it's in that crushing that they ironically feel relief. To them it's like scratching a mosquito or picking at a scab. They can't help but do it and it gives them odd sense of relief.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The 2018 term for gentlemen is "simp". Women see you hold the door as they approach and they say to themselves "look at this simp using door holding tactics to get at me, puh-leeeze/roll eyes"

but if you close the elveator on them...they think "damn, this guys time is so important, he wont hold the door for my sexy ass...he must be a CEO!"

You may think Im being ridicilous, but this is EXACTLY women's thought process.
    You aren't being ridicilous but also not totally accurate.

Every women has different mindsets, and certain behaviours can be interpreted differently by the context.

If you are a 8/10 dude and holding the door for a 6/10 girl she might be impressed.

If you are a 4/10 dude and holding the door for a 9/10 woman who also happens to be an egoist bitch, she wouldn't even thank and pretend you're her servant.

Anyway, i do hold the door occasionally to anyone man or woman child or elderly hot or ugly.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,379
    Given: 31,164

3 Not allowed!

I speak from experience.

She does so.

They probably thought you had a gun.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,379
    Given: 31,164

2 Not allowed!

but if you close the elveator on them...they think "damn, this guys time is so important, he wont hold the door for my ugly ass.
    This is more like it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    This is more like it.
    I have a feeling women from our generation had more body issues, lower self esteem, etc. Back then, it really mattered being the 'prom queen' etc..but now everybody is told she is a queen. Now, all the rolly-polly girls think they can be instagram models. And behave like it. You should see (New-world) black women...they are all sleeping with 5% of the black male population,. Many not having problems being 'side chick' to a 5% male, then being monogamous with the 95% 'bums'

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information