Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    [...]

Mary, here is my point :

1) rapes in Sweden happen less often than it might be believed at first.

2) when they happen, they are possibly as horrific as they were portrayed so far.

3) it is mainly the business of poor and retarded folk.

Could we agree on this ?

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

A new article from the Norwegian press,

Sexpress på asylmottak: Unge menn føler seg utnyttet av norske kvinner

Frivillige kvinner ved norske asylmottak innleder forhold til unge, enslige asylsøkere. De gir hjelp, penger og gaver – og de unge mennene føler seg forpliktet til sex. – Hun visste at jeg ikke hadde noe valg, sier «Yousef».
    Høsten 2015 ankommer 22 år gamle Khaled asylmottaket på Østlandet. Uten penger, uten bagasje og uten å kunne språket. I hjemlandet Syria herjer borgerkrigen som verst.
    I en by på Østlandet møter han en kvinne i begynnelsen av 50-årene. Hun er frivillig med tilknytning til mottaket.

Kvinnen er snill og omsorgsfull. Khaled føler hun er den eneste som bryr seg om ham – nesten som en mor.

Etter hvert flytter Khaled inn på et eget rom hos henne og ektemannen. Han forteller at hun styrer mye av livet hans: økonomi, skolegang, jobbintervjuer, asylsøknader. Hun kjøper klær og andre ting han trenger, tar ham med på reiser og ordner etter hvert en hybel til ham.

Og hun har sex med ham.

Vær forsiktig. Ikke fortell dette til noen.

VG har sett de omfattende chatloggene mellom Khaled og kvinnen.
    My translation:

Sex-pressure at asylum center: young men feel taken advantage of by Norwegian women

Female volunteers at Norwegian asylum centers are starting relationships with young, lonely asylum seekers. They give help, money and gifts - the young men feel obligated to sex. - She knew that I didn't have a choice, says "Yousef".
    In the Autumn of 2015 the 22 year old Khaled arrives to the asylum center in Ostlandet. Without money, without luggage, and without speaking the language. In his homeland Syria the war is raging.

In a village in Ostlandet he meets a woman in her early 50s. She is a volunteer that is connected to the asylum center.

The woman is nice and caring. Khaled feels that she is the only one who cares about him - almost like a mother.

After some time Khaled moves into his own room in the home of the woman and her husband. He tells us that she controls much of his life: his finances, schooling, work interviews, asylum applications. She buys him clothes and other things that he needs, and takes him on trips as well.

And she has sex with him.

Be careful. Do not tell this to anyone.
    VG (the newspaper) has seen the extensive chatlogs between Khaled and the woman.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

«ALLE VET DET»
    Gjennom chatlogger, samtaler med unge, mannlige asylsøkere og intervjuer med fagpersoner tett på dem, kan VG avsløre at norske kvinner utnytter unge mannlige asylsøkere seksuelt.
    "EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT"

Through chatlogs, conversations with young, male asylum seekers and professionals close to them, VG (the newspaper) can reveal that Norwegian women are taking advantage of young male asylum seekers sexually.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

VG har snakket med fire unge, mannlige flyktninger som forteller at det ikke er uvanlig for yngre menn å ha seksuelle forhold til eldre kvinner som hjelper dem å etablere seg i Norge.

Kvinnene kalles «sugar-mammaer» av de unge asylsøkerne.

– Alle vet at det skjer. De har enten sett, hørt om det eller vet om andre som har vært i et sånt forhold, forteller en 24 år gammel syrisk asylsøker, som selv ikke har inngått en slik relasjon.
    VG (the newspaper) has spoken to four young, male refugees who tell that it is not uncommon for younger men to have sexual relationships with older women who help them to establish themselves in Norway.

The women are called "sugar-mamas" by the young asylum seekers.

- Everyone knows that it goes on. They have either seen, heard about it or know about others who have been in such a relationship, says a 24 year old Syrian asylum seeker, who himself has not been in such a relationship.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

FORVENTER SEX
    To av de fire mennene VG har snakket med, har hatt slike forhold, og fått flere tilbud fra frivillige kvinner ved mottaket.

Ifølge de unge mennene har kvinnene gitt dem penger, eller kjøper gaver som elektronisk utstyr, sko og klær, og hjelper med skolegang og jobbintervjuer. De har bidratt til asylsøknadene, og tar dem med på restauranter, ferier og hytteturer.

I retur har mennene opplevd at kvinnene forventer sex.

Khaled hevder at tre andre kvinner har gitt gaver, penger og andre fordeler til asylsøkere mot sex ved samme mottak som han selv bodde på. Han kjenner både mennene og kvinnene.

Kvinner som innleder forhold til unge menn på asylmottak, er ikke en ny problemstilling, forteller Jon Ole Martinsen i Norsk organisasjon for asylsøkere (NOAS). Dette bekreftes av Pro Senteret i Oslo og organisasjonen Utsattmann.
    EXPECTS SEX

Two of the three men that VG has spoken to, have had such relationships, and have received several others from volunteer women at the asylum center.

According to the young men the women have given them money, or buy gifts such as electronics, shoes and clothes, and help out with school and job interviews.

They take the asylum seekers to restaurants, trips and weekend getaways.

In return the men have perceived it as that the women expect sex.

Khaled claims that three other women have given gifts, money and other advantages to asylum seekers in exchange for sex at the same asylum center where he himself stayed. He knows both the mend and the women.

Komen who start a relationship with young men at asylum centers, is not a new problem, says a man at the Norwegian Organization for Asylum Seekers. This is confirmed by two other organizations.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Akuttmottaket Khaled bodde på, opplyser at 561 asylsøkere bodde der året asylmottaket var i drift. I samme periode bidro omkring 400 frivillige ved mottaket.

85 prosent av dem var kvinner. Noen bidro en fast dag i uken, andre en helg i måneden og noen var der gjennom hele perioden mottaket var åpent.
    The asylum center where Khaled lived, reported that 561 asylum seekers lived there during the year that it was operating. During the same period around 400 volunteers contributed at the center.

85 percent of them were women. Some volunteered one day a week, other one weekend a month and some were there during the entire time that the center was operating.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I starten prøver kvinnene ofte å møte dem utenfor asylmottaket, ifølge Khaled. De tar dem med på kino og restauranter, før de etter hvert tar steget videre.

– Ingen av guttene sier nei til det. De har bodd ett eller to år på asylmottak. Det kan se ut som en god avtale, men vi blir nok mest utnyttet, mener han.

Khaled er ikke alene om sin opplevelse. På asylmottaket møter han 22 år gamle «Yousef», som også har hatt, og fått tilbud om, slike forhold. Men det skal ta lang tid før de forteller hverandre om sine opplevelser.
    In the beginning the women often try to meet them outside of the asylum center according to Khaled. They take them to the movies and to restaurants, before they eventually take the next step.

- None of the boys say not to that. They have lived one or two years at an asylum center. It can look like a good deal, but we're probably mostly being taken advantage of, he claims.

Khaled is not alone in his experiences. At the asylum center he meets the 22 year old "Yousef", who also himself, has received orders, of such relationships. But it will take a long time before they tell each other about their experiences.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are more details in the article but I don't have time to translate more right now.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    There are more details in the article but I don't have time to translate more right now.
    Busy "volunteering" at asylym center?

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread Information