English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanVlachSon View Post
    UK was the main country aggainst Romania integrity in EU. So for us, is better without you. Political, social no, I like London, we have many romanians in UK and UK is a strong economy, but unimportant, since UK was at the same time the biggest problem for the community.
    That's not true. It was the UK that was the leading proponent of allowing Eastern European countries to join. And it was the UK, under Blair, that decided not to adopt the seven-year halt on freedom of movement from those countries (which led directly to Brexit).

Last Online
    06-26-2022 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    this is ridiculous..this are private investors..it has nothing to do with EU funds. u can read statistics..romania is at the bottom of the list regarding EU absorption founds..unfortunately
    Is Romania a net beneficiary or net contributor to the EU?

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhere View Post
    if u watch statistics is somewhere in the middle. not much to gain...and it's no one's fault..only our fault. hungary, poland, baltic states, croatia, Czech Republic..this are the main beneficiaries. good for them

Last Online
    09-29-2021 @ 03:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 288

0 Not allowed!

That's not true. It was the UK that was the leading proponent of allowing Eastern European countries to join. And it was the UK, under Blair, that decided not to adopt the seven-year halt on freedom of movement from those countries (which led directly to Brexit).
    Yes, not the whole british society was against the integrity of Romania, but I am talking about Romania and Bulgaria, which are part of EU since 2007, Hungary,Poland and the rest of the central european countries are part of the EU since 2004.
    Anyway, EU is the greatest shit happend to this continent in the last decades, maybe centuries, you will see this after years, UK made the biggest mistake, UK was always an island opened to new, to the world, to diplomacy and alliances, with continental Europe and so on. UK is what is now because you had connection with us, continental europeans, denying this and cutting the relations you just cut a natural process of the continent and of your nation itself.

Anyway this is not the thread for this discussions, make a nwe one or put a link where we are not offtopic and will discuss there more.

Normally we should be a net beneficiary, because the poorer countries have acces to more fund than their contribution. But our pathetic neo-communists and corrupt politcians are too stupid to acces them all.
    That's why we have 500 days of protests in the last years, because we want a big change in our society and in our political life

And yes from what I presented on this trhead, only the highways are made with EU funds, and only a part of the budget is from EU, the rest is from our economy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

if u watch statistics is somewhere in the middle. not much to gain...and it's no one's fault..only our fault. hungary, poland, baltic states, croatia, Czech Republic..this are the main beneficiaries. good for them
    Romania was the fifth largest net beneficiary of EU funds in 2013, for example.

http://www.nineoclock.ro/romania-was...funds-in-2013/

Once again, you're welcome.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, not the whole british society was against the integrity of Romania, but I am talking about Romania and Bulgaria, which are part of EU since 2007, Hungary,Poland and the rest of the central european countries are part of the EU since 2004.
    Anyway, EU is the greatest shit happend to this continent in the last decades, maybe centuries, you will see this after years, UK made the biggest mistake, UK was always an island opened to new, to the world, to diplomacy and alliances, with continental Europe and so on. UK is what is now because you had connection with us, continental europeans, denying this and cutting the relations you just cut a natural process of the continent and of your nation itself.

Anyway this is not the thread for this discussions, make a nwe one or put a link where we are not offtopic and will discuss there more.

Normally we should be a net beneficiary, because the poorer countries have acces to more fund than their contribution. But our pathetic neo-communists and corrupt politcians are too stupid to acces them all.
    That's why we have 500 days of protests in the last years, because we want a big change in our society and in our political life

And yes from what I presented on this trhead, only the highways are made with EU funds, and only a part of the budget is from EU, the rest is from our economy.
    +++Anyway, EU is the greatest shit happend to this continent in the last decades, maybe centuries+++

With this I fully agree. Though I don't think you meant it like that.

Last Online
    09-29-2021 @ 03:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 288

0 Not allowed!

And UK is one of the biggest beneficiary of romanian workforce and Romania market. Even if you contribute more, your country was one of the biggest beneficiary from EU. London rebecame one of the most important cities in the world because the EU and the big number of good workforce from East Europe.

+++Anyway, EU is the greatest shit happend to this continent in the last decades, maybe centuries+++

With this I fully agree. Though I don't think you meant it like that.

Greatest shit means a good shit.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And UK is one of the biggest beneficiary of romanian workforce and Romania market. Even if you contribute more, your country was one of the biggest beneficiary from EU. London rebecame one of the most important cities in the world because the EU and the big number of good workforce from East Europe.

Greatest shit means a good shit.
    You mean, cheap Eastern European labour driving wages down and throwing us on the dole? No thanks, you can keep it.

Not in English it doesn't.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

http://www.italy24.ilsole24ore.com/a...p?uuid=ADbYT29
    "Poland, Italy and Spain the main beneficiaries of EU funds, UK to loose several billions because of Brexit"
    go beg your thank yous somewhere else. there are bigger countries that absorb a lot more money then romania. and don't tell me this money are given out of altruism. all this countries that are investing money in this project called the EU have much more to gain then to loose.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

http://www.italy24.ilsole24ore.com/a...p?uuid=ADbYT29
    "Poland, Italy and Spain the main beneficiaries of EU funds, UK to loose several billions because of Brexit"
    go beg your thank yous somewhere else. there are bigger countries that absorb a lot more money then romania. and don't tell me this money are given out of altruism. all this countries that are investing money in this project called the EU have much more to gain then to loose.
    Notice I said fifth largest, not first, second or third.

Those who say the UK will lose money are the very same institutions, such as the IMF or ECB, that are funded by the EU. They are part of the pro-EU propaganda machine. In fact we are already benefiting with record low unemployment as Europeans pack their bags and go home.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information