x
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Sumer is the oldest and the most advanced civilization in Ancient History, a civilization from whom many other civilization took the most after it's demise.

Sumer influenced: Persian Civilization, Egyptian Civilization and Hellenic Civilization.

First Sumer rulers are evidented from 20.000 B.C. or even longer

Here is the list of rulers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

Not that they influenced culturally but in fact later Persian, Hellenic and Semitic people are descendants of Sumer and Japhetic, Hamitic and Semitic people.

Sumerian Civilization that existed from aprox 20.000 B.C to 2000 B.C. is closely related to IJ Haplogroup. Why?

Because IJ Haplogroup originated between 40k - 30k B.C. and Sumerians were holders of all those IJ mutations in their period until
    difference became to huge that scientists divided them into I branches and J branches of people.

I1 and I2 branches of people latter settled empty Europe and became known as Proto-Europeans
    J1 were Semitic people who settled in Arabia
    J2 went into Anatolia and Persia and latter became early Greko-Persian world.
    E1b people are Northern Africans who became part of Hellenic world around 6000 B.C. (some assume according to Cultural developments)

Out of certain I2 and J2 people Hellenic world emerged and out of Certain J2 groups Persian world emerged.

But all of them are children of Ancient Sumerians.

DO PEOPLE NOW UNDERSTAND WHY R1a and R1b haplogroups are not related to Hellenic Roman and Persian world?
    Based on concrete, objective, factual evidence, I'd say that blood group A and B spread from Sumer. Why? Because blood group A and B developed due to agricultural diets being so high in carbohydrates. Bloodgroup O is the bloodgroup of the hunter gatherer; the blood group of someone who is supposed to eat protein and fat. First, the Cro Magnon-like Yamnaha humans spread into Europe and brought bloodgroup O, haplogroup R1 and Rh-negative blood. Afterwards, the Sumerians and its relatives spread into Europe and brought other haplogroups, bloodgroup A and B and Rh-positive blood.

These civilisations all descend from Sumer:

- Hebrews (Abraham was from Ur)
    - Greeks
    - Persians
    - etc.

Last Online
    10-24-2018 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    x
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeroostah View Post
    I've heard a theory that Pelasgians-Sumerians-Dravinians were one people or at least belonged in the sane civilization
    I'll try to find the source
    Regarding the Dravidians, the Aryans that came into India as described in the Rig Vedas (origins of the term Aryan) closely resemble the migration patterns of the Cromagnid Yuezhi people, who are confirmed R1, who were driven from Eastern-China.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information