Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 313

Thread: Replacing Christianity in Europe

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    08-27-2018 @ 06:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Mostly Eastern Romania
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Wallachia
    Taxonomy
    Like a slightly Dinarised version of Vladimir Putin = Norid [ Neo-Danubian/Baltid + Dinarid(?) ]
    Gender
    Posts
    138
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/4
    Given: 664/26

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    My ancestors are Orthodox Christians for last 1000+ years.
    But before that, they were Pagans for much more than 1000 years. And yet, the early Christians (which were very different from modern ones) did not care about that and they destroyed Pagan temples, idols and forced Christianity on them...

    What I'm saying is that the same reasoning can be applied to the opposite situation. Imagine this:

    - Early Christian Missionary: "Hey, convert to Christianity, you filthy Pagan!"
    - European Pagan: "Convert and abandon my people's faith and traditions? No, why would I do that? My ancestors have been Pagans for the last thousands of years."

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Gründig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto - Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Deutschland and British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Religion
    Germanic mythology
    Gender
    Posts
    2,916
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,341/75
    Given: 501/109

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Christianity does not belong in Europe.

    However, I will not expand on this because religion seems to be a very touchy subject on this forum.
    Last edited by Gründig; 08-05-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    61.4% West_German + 38.6% Austrian @ 1.37

  3. #53
    Vlach Supremacy
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Bosniensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Location
    Western Bosnia
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Vlach
    Ancestry
    Iulius Nepos Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Wallachia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Proto-European)
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid+Pontid
    Hero
    Iulius Nepos, Diocletian, Trajan
    Gender
    Posts
    10,513
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,154/846
    Given: 2,922/427

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Last true Pagan Emperor of Rome Diocletian (known for great Prosecution of Christians) said: "Christianity is a trap made by the Jews to make Romans worship their Messiah, to make us Slaves of Jews".

    While I don't approve his methods I agree with him.

    We muslims do not give any significance to any messiah whatsoever, we believe in judgment after death. We believe in Jesus but not as savior, according to our teaching he is/was merely servant of God and
    he is coming back to murder one of many Jesus saviors that are about to appear. But we are immune to any Savior cause we know it's not God.

    Modern Christians are basically in trap by the Jews, tomorow when some Messiah with superpowers appear Jews will say: "Here Christians this is our Messiah and Jesus" and Christians will all run to him.

    Christian view on Jesus is no different to Pagan view on Hercules or other "sons of Zeus".

    I will never stop Christians to practice their religion, in my opinion (eventually) they will uncover how deceived they were themselves.



    Justinian the Great on Homosexuals:

    "We shall not neglect to adopt severe measures against such as do not manifest their repentance on the most holy festival days, and who persist in their wickedness, for if We should show any negligence in this respect, We will bring down the wrath of God upon Us, and by closing Our eyes will become accomplices in a crime sufficiently atrocious to arouse the anger of Heaven against all persons. This Edict shall be communicated to the citizens of Constantinople."

    Dio Cassius would say, "let us not forget that Trajan was a true-born Thracian.
    The fights between Trajan and Decebalus were fratricidal wars, and the Thracians were Dacians."

  4. #54
    Speaks his mind Selurong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Iloilo City - Philippines
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Politics
    Righteous
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    4,516
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,889/157
    Given: 5,409/12

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAlten View Post
    But before that, they were Pagans for much more than 1000 years. And yet, the early Christians (which were very different from modern ones) did not care about that and they destroyed Pagan temples, idols and forced Christianity on them...
    It's the opposite, former Pagan Rome crucified, burned and beheaded hundreds of thousands of early Christians before Rome officially became Christian.

    Ironically, it was the Christians who were the one who preserved Roman intellectual and cultural tradition u the midst of the dark ages brought upon by PAGAN barbarians.

    Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    "THE PHILIPPINES: Treasure Isles of the Pacific"


  5. #55
    Mit Glied Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Teutone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Hero
    Cristiano Viejo
    Gender
    Posts
    8,418
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,890/242
    Given: 4,976/208

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    your own ancestors who were real men would behead you pagan LARPERS

    ofc you dont like christianity, it sets real values of manhood, honor, traditions and morals which you methsmoking toothless neo pagans cant follow.


    real white christians get 5+ white kids, while you larping with your trash subhuman gf that has degenerated kids.


    I respect every muslim more than a pagan

  6. #56
    Speaks his mind Selurong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:51 PM
    Location
    Iloilo City - Philippines
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Politics
    Righteous
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    4,516
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,889/157
    Given: 5,409/12

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Last true Pagan Emperor of Rome Diocletian (known for great Prosecution of Christians) said: "Christianity is a trap made by the Jews to make Romans worship their Messiah, to make us Slaves of Jews".

    While I don't approve his methods I agree with him.

    We muslims do not give any significance to any messiah whatsoever, we believe in judgment after death. We believe in Jesus but not as savior, according to our teaching he is/was merely servant of God and
    he is coming back to murder one of many Jesus saviors that are about to appear. But we are immune to any Savior cause we know it's not God.

    Modern Christians are basically in trap by the Jews, tomorow when some Messiah with superpowers appear Jews will say: "Here Christians this is our Messiah and Jesus" and Christians will all run to him.

    Christian view on Jesus is no different to Pagan view on Hercules or other "sons of Zeus".

    I will never stop Christians to practice their religion, in my opinion (eventually) they will uncover how deceived they were themselves.
    No, a Jew himself Saint Paul said that Jews and Christians are equal in Christ. (This equality is one of the reasons why early Jews also killed Christians)


    Galatians 3:28

    28There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.



    Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    "THE PHILIPPINES: Treasure Isles of the Pacific"


  7. #57
    Mit Glied Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Teutone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Hero
    Cristiano Viejo
    Gender
    Posts
    8,418
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,890/242
    Given: 4,976/208

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Last true Pagan Emperor of Rome Diocletian (known for great Prosecution of Christians) said: "Christianity is a trap made by the Jews to make Romans worship their Messiah, to make us Slaves of Jews".

    While I don't approve his methods I agree with him.

    We muslims do not give any significance to any messiah whatsoever, we believe in judgment after death. We believe in Jesus but not as savior, according to our teaching he is/was merely servant of God and
    he is coming back to murder one of many Jesus saviors that are about to appear. But we are immune to any Savior cause we know it's not God.

    Modern Christians are basically in trap by the Jews, tomorow when some Messiah with superpowers appear Jews will say: "Here Christians this is our Messiah and Jesus" and Christians will all run to him.

    Christian view on Jesus is no different to Pagan view on Hercules or other "sons of Zeus".

    I will never stop Christians to practice their religion, in my opinion (eventually) they will uncover how deceived they were themselves.
    mashallah

    its christians who expelled jews and pagans from europe and inshallah muslims will follow

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Wulfhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    11-19-2018 @ 10:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Gender
    Posts
    3,593
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 114/85
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    your own ancestors who were real men would behead you pagan LARPERS

    ofc you dont like christianity, it sets real values of manhood, honor, traditions and morals which you methsmoking toothless neo pagans cant follow.


    real white christians get 5+ white kids, while you larping with your trash subhuman gf that has degenerated kids.


    I respect every muslim more than a pagan
    If you really believe that to be the case, then I suggest you read the Oera Linda Book. It's our ancient, Germanic holy text. See our website, linked in my sig.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    08-27-2018 @ 06:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Mostly Eastern Romania
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Wallachia
    Taxonomy
    Like a slightly Dinarised version of Vladimir Putin = Norid [ Neo-Danubian/Baltid + Dinarid(?) ]
    Gender
    Posts
    138
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/4
    Given: 664/26

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Ironically, it was the Christians who were the one who preserved Roman intellectual and cultural tradition u the midst of the dark ages brought upon by PAGAN barbarians.
    I usually try to avoid getting into arguments about this but really man? The Church was the one responsible for the dark ages to begin with, all the way up until the Renaissance of pagan ideals, philosophy, art, astronomy etc. which scared the Christians into triggering the inquisition aiming to suppress the Pagan awakening.
    Last edited by ChrisAlten; 08-06-2018 at 12:24 PM.

  10. #60
    enjoying the beauty of nature.. Root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nord kavkaz
    Ethnicity
    unique
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Region
    Alaska
    Religion
    anti-obscurantism
    Gender
    Posts
    2,367
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,932/27
    Given: 191/7

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    .




    let`s start watch together..





Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Large study on Christianity in Western Europe
    By Dragoon in forum Christianity
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 08:05 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2018, 08:22 PM
  3. Did Christianity defended Europe?
    By Perkonos in forum Religion & Spirituality
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-17-2017, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:58 AM
  5. How did Christianity become irrelevant in Europe?
    By Albion in forum Christianity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 05:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •