Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Bulgarian Turks = Mixture of Gypsies, Bulgarian, Anatolian Turks, Central Asian Turks

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,448
    Given: 31,620

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by neclar View Post
    Wtf, bulgarian turks are not gypsies. There are Turkish Bulgarians with 0% South Asian.
    Anatolia and Bulgaria share a common ancestry, these countries are side by side.
    The Central Asian and Turkish descent is due to the fact that the Bulgarians were originally Turks originally from Central Asia.
    Conclusion: The Turkish Bulgarians are the Bulgarians who conquered Thrace. They are 0% South Asian.
    Attachment 107434
    By the way, I'm not a Bulgarian, but Gedmatch says I'm a Bulgarian Turk. Probably more important is what Gedmatch says
    Romania has native Turks and Tatars, are you one or of partial descent?

Last Online
    05-26-2021 @ 12:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 91

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    Romania has native Turks and Tatars, are you one or of partial descent?
    I am 97.98% Romanian according to DNA tests.
    That means they are all Turks and Tartars. Romania's history is as follows:
    In the year 106 Dacia was conquered by the Roman Empire, until the year 275 this region was Romanized.
    In 275 the Roman Empire retreated in the face of attacks from the north.
    From the year 275 until Romania came out of the Ottoman Empire, for more than 1000 years Romania was a territory where Turks and Tatars migrated, in the following order:

Around the 450s, the Hunnic spoke Turkish. They will be defeated by the Avars, another Turkish-speaking population. After them, the Bulgarians appear, original Turks from Central Asia. After them, the Pechenegs appear, a Turkish population, original from Central Asia. After them, the Cumans appear, a Turkish population, originally from Central Asia. After them, the Tartars appear, a Turkish population from Central Asia. So for thousands of years, Romania did not even exist on the map, but only around the 1300s, after 1000 years of Turkism, Wallachia was founded. Of course, after the founding of Wallachia, it will become part of the Ottoman Empire for a long time.

Well, all these waves of Turks from the north and the south were absorbed by the Romanian population. But in our blood, we have some Turkish blood. In our facial appearance, I can see Turkish. In our DNA tests, you can see I'm Turkish. If you look for maps of the medieval Balkans, you can see that there were Turks. Also, the one who founded Wallachia, Bassarab I, is considered of Pecheneg-Cuman origin.

So, this is my answer to the question of whether I am Turkish-Tatar. I am! But I'm 0% East Asian

All the more so for the Bulgarians, Bulgarians are originally from Central Asia, they were Turks, they were not Mongols (0% East Asian) and they were not Gypsies (0% Indians).

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information