Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang rape in southern Finland: Police request assistance identifying suspects

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    1) A lot of women invent stories that are completely fake.

2) Stranger rape is extremely rare. And in those cases it's usually one guy working alone. Stranger rape by multiple guys - forget it.
    I was walking home from work, and two migrants were following me, and I heard exactly what they were talking about in English. It was pretty disgusting. Btw I was wearing winter clothes, so nothing out of ordinary.
    Thankfully, the place was crowded, then I went into a mall. I heard as they said "What a pity we cant go in there". This was back in the day when we did have many migrants.

It is true that rape among aquintances can happen more frequently, but strangers do it too.

My simple advice is though, that people should not walk alone at night... even though I was just walking home at around 6 PM in winter disgusting people like these still appear...

BTW if you walk around naked in a park, and was not raped good for you.
    Nature always wins.

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Videx View Post

BTW if you walk around naked in a park, and was not raped good for you.
    I was hoping someone would proposition me, but the boys are just too shy.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,566
    Given: 29,023

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    So it is men's responsibility if a woman goes in the streets dessed like a hooker? I don't get it.
    So are you saying that men can't control themselves? Do you think women should all dress in a hijab? A person whether they are male or female should be allowed walk the streets anytime or have the freedom to go where they wish. What about women that are raped in their homes? Who are you going to blame then? Old women are raped. It is the perpetrator who is to blame not the victim. Rape is more about power and control anyway. Many rapists have wives and girlfriends but they have personality disorders and rapists like to dominate their victims. It's not about how a woman dresses.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    So are you saying that men can't control themselves? Do you think women should all dress in a hijab? A person whether they are male or female should be allowed walk the streets anytime or have the freedom to go where they wish. What about women that are raped in their homes? Who are you going to blame then? Old women are raped. It is the perpetrator who is to blame not the victim. Rape is more about power and control anyway. Many rapists have wives and girlfriends but they have personality disorders and rapists like to dominate their victims. It's not about how a woman dresses.
    You're reading this the wrong way. Rapists are rapists no matter what, I'm talking about the normal men and the fact she wants "Finnish men to protect women" while it is the same ideology that took the clothes off women that has imported rapists from Somalia.

Last Online
    12-30-2023 @ 10:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    borreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 200
    Given: 409

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    that's exactly what he wants to see women wearing and No what you just said is too difficult for him to understand he still has English to learn first let alone forensics or psychology I just figured I'll ignore him since he's talking trash and keeps talking in a sexual way for some reason but hey it's Somalia can't blame him
    there's no point of trying to reason with those

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

2 Not allowed!

Well, a lot of judges are women... So, maybe it isn't for no reason.
    Which countries have a lot of female judges?

Here's some statistics of female judges in nations: https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016...west-in-europe

In my own rape attack court trial hearing, there was at least 7 men sitting on the jury and the judge was also a male.... and so was one of the barristers.

I was wearing long and warm winter clothes when I was attacked and raped because the rape happened in January. But even if I had been wearing summer clothes, it wouldn't give a person the right to do what he did. My clothes and my stolen silver watch and my stolen mobile weren't returned to me until after the court trial hearing;- 7 months after the attack. They were returned to me 7 months later in sealed police bags.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-19-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Which countries have a lot of female judges?
    Pretty much all European countries, Western and Eastern.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pretty much all European countries, Western and Eastern.

Proportion of female judges in UK among lowest in Europe

Council of Europe report says England & Wales figure is 30%, proportion in Scotland is 24% while continent-wide average is 51%

The UK has one of the lowest proportions of female judges on its benches, according to a comparative study of judicial systems across Europe.

The report by the Council of Europe, published on Thursday, shows that the systems with the lowest percentage of women among professional judges were Azerbaijan (11%), Armenia (23%), Northern Ireland (23%), Scotland (23%), England & Wales (30%) and Ireland (33%). The Europe-wide average was 51%.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016...west-in-europe

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    That's your problem, most of Europe is ahead of you.

How did that serve as an argument against what I said? You actually proved my point that most of Europe has many women in its justice system.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's your problem, most of Europe is ahead of you.
    In sentencing attackers? Are you saying male judges can't sentence criminals after a jury has heard all the evidence from the prosecution and found them guilty of a crime? The EU imposes soft punishments on criminals, but we voted for Brexit. The US has a tough penalty system.

The male judge who sentenced my attacker gave him the maximum sentence he was able to legally give, after my attacker shouted abuse at him and at the jury in the courtroom.

At one point during the trial hearing, I was giving evidence when being cross-examined by the defence barrister.... and the judge interrupted and asked me to look over at my attacker. He asked me if he was the same height and build during the attack (about 6ft and a strong build.) I replied yes. The judge then asked me if I was the same height and build during the attack (5'5" and 7 stone 4lbs,) and I replied yes. The judge then nodded and looked at the jury, and asked me to continue. He didn't need to ask me that, but he wanted the jury to notice the difference of our builds and heights.

He also interrupted the defence barrister a few times to tell him off for inappropriate questions towards me. I was wearing winter clothes during my attack in January.

My attacker accused the male judge of being biased by shouting abuse at the jury and judge in front of everyone present in the courtroom when he was found guilty of all 6 charges against him... I wasn't present on the last day of the hearing, but the police informed me of what happened in the courtroom over the phone.

Maybe he accused them of being 'biased', in the sense that my attacker was a black man and the judge and jury was white. He was playing the racial card. This had nothing to do with his skin colour though, and everything to do with his sick and violent behaviour.

He was sent to a young offenders prison for teenage males to begin with as he was 19 at the time of all the offences he committed towards me and towards two nurses who also pressed charges against him, and too young to be sent to an over 21 prison, but he's since been transferred to an over 21 prison now.... a high security one.

The elderly white male judge was playing cricket in the grounds outside of the court one day after work, and he turned around and waved and smiled at me and my boyfriend an hour after leaving the courtroom.

He was a very friendly and nice judge, but he was strict towards my attacker when making his sentencing speech.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-19-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information