Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Is this the claim of Nordicists?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Macedon View Post
    Nordic superiority my *ss

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    They were superior in comparison to other slaves durin Roman Empire and Greek antique LOL, in that regard they were superior amongst other barbarians buahah

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Haha.

Blah blah blah I bet you laughed a little bit lol. Anyway it was just a joke.
    Good. You're learning Finnish humor .

Anyway I said once that I like Croatian football, did't I? Much earlier than 2018 WC.
    But it is ice hockey which I love!
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 08-14-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rein View Post
    Interesting. Just trying to gauge your views. Are you more of a civic nationalist then?
    I am European patriot, and I dont hate any race on this world, I just want preservation of my own, that's all.

So I wouldn't mind to have children with black woman, or chinese woman or anyone if I would fell in love, but that's the point, that would be my personal choice, what I hate is present day propaganda in Europe that everyone should do it, hope you get my point.

It is a personal choice, no one should be forced to mix with anyone as today liberal medias are doing, brainwashing ppl.

We humans should treasure our different races AS TREASURE OF HUMANITY, not destroy them in the name of humanity, that is is totally wrong path, we can only achieve our full potential if we work togethar as one, knowing we are different, yet; ALL HUMANS.

What is wrong with this kind of thinking? Cheers
    I would also want to add this, if I learned anything in my life, at least when it comes about me, I think there is no greater feeling but uniting the people for the right cause.

And now Im not talking only about uniting European people, but everyone, that's why I have that "Human Empire", I will never stop believe that humans can live togethar with mutual respect between all human races, and not trying to destroy someone's else race, I will always believe that TOGETHAR (all of humans) we are stronger, we are better, and one day in near or distant future we will reach the STARS.

We evolved on this planet, but our destiny is not to die on it, we will go further, but only togethar.

In that quest, I dont see Liberal approach as the right one, FAR FAR FROM IT, all they're doing is counter-effect with their sickness which is nothing more but in fact a dictatorship, they're no less sick than Nazis, only nazis would kill you directly, but this assholes, they have more "profound" methods, but they will not last forever.

The truth is always in the middle, not in far left or far right, but in center.

All this I've said to you now was and always will be my ideology and my way of thinking.

I dont know where are you from, but nevermind from where you are, I see you understand my views and thinking, and Im glad you agree with it.

P.S. That about Nordicists, I dont hate Nordish ppl, I like them and respect them, sometimes it seems that I tease them cause I honestly dont like Nordicists (as a ideological group), they are truly a plague, not only a plague of inside of white race, but inside of humanity.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 44

1 Not allowed!

P.S. That about Nordicists, I dont hate Nordish ppl, I like them and respect them, sometimes it seems that I tease them cause I honestly dont like Nordicists (as a ideological group), they are truly a plague, not only a plague of inside of white race, but inside of humanity.

Honestly, every form of supremacism is problematic, especially when it comes to identity.

I mean, it's not like races are more meaningful than species... but people are still acting like it was the case.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Honestly, every form of supremacism is problematic, especially when it comes to identity.

I mean, it's not like races are more meaningful than species... but people are still acting like it was the case.
    I agree, every sort of supremacism is bad, just an example; we cannot reason with non-whites to explain them we dont hate anyone but just wanna preserve what is ours if those LUNATICS Nordicists are crawling around sayin how superior they are not only for non-whites but for the rest of whites as well.

And I was always wondering on what grounds is their "superiority" truly based?

Is it about their economy in Europe?

For those less educated, before WW2 Germany WAS A ECONOMICAL SHITHOLE, and before WW1 it was the same.

If we talk about period after WW2, one should remember this: GERMANY (and rest of Western Germanic countries, besides more or less UK) WAS BUILT FROM USA, PERIOD!

USA was investing large amounts of money to raise Western Germany economy during 1950's, when USA was at it's peek when it comes about life standard, also they were investing in France, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Norway etc..., all that was in the name of pissing contest with Eastern Communist block, to show Communists how Capitalism is the better choice, but the point is; GERMANICS in Europe did not rise to this standard on their own.

And when it comes about Sweden, Jesus fucking christ..., Sweden didn't have a war for centuries, always neutral, just saying.

True Achilles heel of every Nordicist is ofcoruse; Antique times (before Medievals), because if you mention that period to them they find themselves in the corner, why? Because they were simple barbarians without any kind of civilization what so ever, culture yes, but civilization NOT.

Nordicist lunatics such as Hitler and Reich tried to convince themselves and others how "Germanics were involved in rising of Roman and Greek civilization", I mean..., that's just comedy for itself, not even worth of commenting, not to mention debating.

To this day, I am convinced that Hitler never considered Jews to be inferior, on the contrary, he was affraid of them, and with every reason, they were more capable and more successful than germanics trough history in every aspect of word: CAPABLE.

Those same Jews which are so hated by Nordicists and Reich, had civilization (during King David and Solomon) when Germanics were living almost in caves, no offence to anyone.

Germanics are capable people, but they're not ment to lead white race or human species in general, we see where they led us, they fucking led us Europeans to brink of extinction, and rest of the world is a fucking Nightmare except for developed asian countries and germanic colonial contries, WHICH ARE developed because of stealing of every natural and human resource they could find in those areas of planet.

Nordicist fairytales about their superiority is based on their own fantasy, still they believe in it, even though their entire world is going down IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, now imagine how fucking crazy you have to be, to still believe in that even though everything around you is falling apart.

Ofcourse, they blame everyone for that except themselves, they blame Jews, they blame Liberals (who are their own ppl btw, "in the hands of Jews" BUAHAH), they blame Nibiru people, they blame Martians etc...

When in fact the only one to blame is themselves.

Maybe their BELOVING leader and Fuhrer was right when he (Hitler) said in the end of WW2; "It turns out my German people is inferior one, and they deserve to die".

Ofcourse I dont agree they deserve to die, but it just shows to which point of madness they are able to go, even today.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[...]

Well, I won't argue with most of the points you expressed, there are certainly a lot of potential contenders for that.

Just one thing I noticed, and which is rather unknown. When you mentioned Nazis fearing the Jews instead of actually attempting to purge them because they were considered a plague, it reminded me one idea I got about those supremacists.

You see, they are all cultivating some superiority complex, probably in an attempt to forget about their own weaknesses... but what I find more disturbing, is the fact that they are actually ready to do anything to prevent others from proving them wrong (or learning them something for that matter).

For example, what do you think a White Supremacist fears the most ? That people of his/her race are going to be gang raped then killed in front of their relatives ? That his/her race is going to be slowely and painfully replaced by some others ? That his/her daughter is going to be impregnated by a pure Nigger ?

I think what they fear the most, is to discover Non-White people whom are actually more intelligent and capable than them...

PS: I have chosen the example of a White Supremacist because I was personally more knowledged about it, having been one myself at one point in my life, but it is clear that all the others are equally funny.
    Last edited by Papa; 08-15-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Well, I won't argue with most of the points you expressed, there are certainly a lot of potential contenders for that.

Just one thing I noticed, and which is rather unknown. When you mentioned Nazis fearing the Jews instead of actually attempting to purge them because they were considered a plague, it reminded me one idea I got about those supremacists.

You see, they are all cultivating some superiority complex, probably in an attempt to forget about their own weaknesses... but what I find more disturbing, is the fact that they are actually ready to do anything to prevent others from proving them wrong (or learning them something for that matter).

For example, what do you think a White Supremacist fears the most ? That people of his/her race are going to be gang raped then killed in front of their relatives ? That his/her race is going to be slowely and painfully replaced by some others ? That his/her daughter is going to be impregnated by a pure Nigger ?

I think what they fear the most, is to discover Non-White people whom are actually more intelligent and capable than them...

PS: I have chosen the example of a White Supremacist because I was personally more knowledged about it, having been one myself at one point in my life, but it is clear that all the others are equally funny.
    If you're normal person and fall into white supremacy for some time in your life, it truly begins to eat you alive from inside out, deep down you know that's not right, but for some reason you keep on going, until you realize what of bullshit that is and just ran away.

On the other hand it is totally normal to point out injustice toward europeans today, and how they're targeted by Liberal neo-sickness, but supremacists are doing somethin else, somethin truly awful, consider other ppl as subhumans, to see how they're calling them monkeys, etc etc... and that's somethin from which every normal person should just run away for his own good.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If you're normal person and fall into white supremacy for some time in your life, it truly begins to eat you alive from inside out, deep down you know that's not right, but for some reason you keep on going, until you realize what of bullshit that is and just ran away.

On the other hand it is totally normal to point out injustice toward europeans today, and how they're targeted by Liberal neo-sickness, but supremacists are doing somethin else, somethin truly awful, consider other ppl as subhumans, to see how they're calling them monkeys, etc etc... and that's somethin from which every normal person should just run away for his own good.

It is like the parable of the Tares.

When the time comes, all will be revealed.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Chinese
    Country
    China
    Politics
    Anti-nazi
    Hero
    Many
    Religion
    Free thinker
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,273
    Given: 3,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Yes, Varg Vilkernes despises south europeans and calling them middle eastern, he is truly a nordicist but he doesn't care about ethnicity, only cares about blonde hair blue eyes, so a dark eyed Nowegian is inferior to blue eyed Italian on his view.
    Is Varg really think any blond-haired and blue-eyed Italian better than a dark eyed Norwegian?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antikvlt View Post
    Is Varg really think any blond-haired and blue-eyed Italian better than a dark eyed Norwegian?
    Not only the blue-eyed Italians are better than a dark eyed Norwegians...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information