God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Honestly China has never been a militarily expansive culture afaik. Ofc they will try to rule by other means. This still going obsession about land in modern age is baffling. We don't live in neolololithic stone age anymore.

They want that oil, but that's just about it.
    china invaded Vietnam, korea, Tibet, myammar, india, korea, Mongolia ( now buffer state).. they want to invade Taiwan and revenge on japan for ww2. and YES the Chinese tried to invade the Philippines in the past, thats why the spaniards kill every single one of them.. the reason why Chinese aren't seen as imperialist in the past was because of geographical reasons ( they are surrounded by desserts, Himalaya mountains, jungles.

they haven't forgotten how the british/French humiliated them 100 years ago, its why Chinese wants control of the entire ocean.. they have their eyes on Malaysia/Singapore because all the ships pass there. so its the not the oil/resources.

the Chinese are also building naval basses surrounding india, Africa & soon near Australia.. they are just waiting for United States to collapse ( thats their dream).. if Russia was weak, china would have retaken Siberia from them.

since you're black( i'm assuming).. trust me dude.. the Chinese are worst than ALT-RIGHT.( the ones that comes to western countries & south east asia are not the real Chinese BTW )..
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 08-26-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Last Online
    10-10-2020 @ 10:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    U
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Europe should ally with Iran and Russia because they are at least our genetic cousins, what do you think? China can't pick up Iran and Russia's economies like we could. It would help to isolate China.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sun_circle View Post
    Europe should ally with Iran and Russia because they are at least our genetic cousins, what do you think? China can't pick up Iran and Russia's economies like we could. It would help to isolate China.
    I don't see China as anykind of enemy to Finland. Strong Chinese economy is very good because we need strong economies to sell our shit into. Nokia just made a billion dollar deal with Tencent selling Network technologies. China to me, is a opportunity.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    U
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don't see China as anykind of enemy to Finland. Strong Chinese economy is very good because we need strong economies to sell our shit into. Nokia just made a billion dollar deal with Tencent selling Network technologies. China to me, is a opportunity.

They will copy all that tech and make their own devices next time, which they do every time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They will copy all that tech and make their own devices next time, which they do every time.
    We are not living in a void, technologies will come and go, so who the fuck cares? Anyway the Tencent deal was in fact about developing joint technologies:

Nokia Corporation NOK recently inked an agreement with Tencent to carry out joint research and development work in 5G to benefit the Internet users of China. The strategic framework aims to pool in resources of both the companies for the overall improvement of the industry and is likely to be a win-win deal.

Tencent, a leading Internet service provider in China, reportedly has more than 1 billion combined monthly active users in its WeChat and QQ social media applications. By collaborating with Nokia, Tencent seeks to establish an end-to-end 5G test environment in Shenzhen for faster data connectivity and download speed for various mobile video contents in order to benefit a steadily growing customer base.

The companies will jointly develop a laboratory to explore the feasibility of newer applications and leverage the artificial intelligence and automation management capabilities enabled by 5G to promote international standards and an open-source ecosystem. This would help both the companies to successfully address the booming market of the digital economy.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

that would be nice, but its not going to happn.. the allies are threatening to invade iran, & surround Russia with missiles. in order for that to happen, a turned of event has to happen.

foreign countries have to partner with a Chinese company 50/50 partnerships, plus you have your reveal your technology to them... they will steal everything you do or reverse engineer it. so in 5 years time.. they will try to knock out foreign products out of the market... 2) transshipping to bypass trade laws/tariffs.. 3) flooding market with goods below market prices 4) currency
    manipulation

( U.S president) Donald trump is launching a trade war with china.. I hope the E.U follows sooner & not later.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    that would be nice, but its not going to happn.. the allies are threatening to invade iran, & surround Russia with missiles. in order for that to happen, a turned of event has to happen.

foreign countries have to partner with a Chinese company 50/50 partnerships, plus you have your reveal your technology to them... they will steal everything you do or reverse engineer it. so in 5 years time.. they will try to knock out foreign products out of the market... 2) transshipping to bypass trade laws/tariffs.. 3) flooding market with goods below market prices 4) currency
    manipulation

( U.S president) Donald trump is launching a trade war with china.. I hope the E.U follows sooner & not later.
    The whole business plan for Nokia today is to develope new technology and sell it forward (even those new Nokia phones are licensed), so again: who the fuck cares, that is the world companies like Nokia wants to live in. Do you understand that in this world technology "copied" today is fucking useless 5 years from now.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    U
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We are not living in a void, technologies will come and go, so who the fuck cares? Anyway the Tencent deal was in fact about developing joint technologies:
    I believe that is mostly spin. What they mean by this is as 1RON points out that Nokia will have to reveal all to gain access.

Thought it's true they could develop this stuff anyway, it would be very easy to have foreign Chinese technicians infiltrate universities and companies. Just the other day I met one who was working for the Ministry of Defense. I don't think that is a place for foreigners especially ones who are hostile to our long term interests.

You are thinking short term, the Chinese are thinking long term.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I believe that is mostly spin. What they mean by this is as 1RON points out that Nokia will have to reveal all to gain access.

Thought it's true they could develop this stuff anyway, it would be very easy to have foreign Chinese technicians infiltrate universities and companies. Just the other day I met one who was working for the Ministry of Defense. I don't think that is a place for foreigners especially ones who are hostile to our long term interests.

You are thinking short term, the Chinese are thinking long term.
    I think you are little bit paranoid.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The whole business plan for Nokia today is to develope new technology and sell it forward (even those new Nokia phones are licensed), so again: who the fuck cares, that is the world companies like Nokia wants to live in. Do you understand that in this world technology "copied" today is fucking useless 5 years from now.
    I used 5 years timeframe because thats what U.S politicians/economist used, i'm not just talking about NOKIA in general. but since we are talking about nokia finland..

do you know how many fake/bootleg nokia ( made in china )phones are there???.. in south east asia, There are more fake/bootleg Chinese Nokia phones than a authentic finnish Nokia..

Intellectual property theft causes billions of dollars/Euro of nokia revenue.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information