View Poll Results: Select your face shape?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oblong

6 15.00%
  • Rectangle

3 7.50%
  • Round

9 22.50%
  • Oval

12 30.00%
  • Square

4 10.00%
  • Diamond

2 5.00%
  • Inverted Triangle

2 5.00%
  • Triangle

2 5.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What is your face shape?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Asian dude also has zero bulge.

Caucasoid 8=======================D ——(>.<) <——chink whore

Mongoloid 8=D

He doesn’t get to shoot a load on a face because penis too small.

End of debate
    The races that have smaller d*cks also have harder d*cks and bigger b*ner angles and they c*m faster and they shoot loads further, because their d*ck is more compressed so it's more powerful. I once found a Hmong p*rn video where the guy had a 180° boner angle and he c*me in half a minute and he shot his load to the other side of the room. C*ming fast provides high adaptive value, because when you're raiding a village, a Mongoloid can impregnate a girl in half a minute, spend 9 minutes killing people, and then impregnate another girl in half a minute after his refractionary period has passed, but a Caucasoid will have to spend the entire ten minutes trying to impregnate a single girl, and it will still probably fail because his load doesn't shoot far enough. Also gorillas and chimps have small ding dongs but they blow a load in something like 30 seconds or 15 seconds or 10 seconds depending on the species (I once found these statistics on some website but I forgot where).

Negroids have limp dicks according to the book titled "Untrodden Fields in Anthropology", which is probably the main treatise on this kind of issues that was produced by physical anthropology (https://archive.org/details/untroddenfieldso00xjac):

When erect, it does not swell proportionally, but rises only to 6¼ to 8 inches by 2¼ or 2½ inches in diameter. But the erection is never hard like that of the European, the Chinese and the Hindoo. It is always rather soft, and feels to the hand like a strong elastic hollow tube of black india-rubber.

J. Philippe Rushton quoted the same book for its observations about racial differences in boner angles (https://philipperushton.net/wp-conte...havior-ocr.pdf):

Anatomical differences have often been referred to in the ethnographic record (chap. 5; see also French Army Surgeon, 1898/1972; J. R. Baker, 1974; Lewis, 1990). Reference has been made to the placement of female genitals (Orientals highest, blacks lowest); the angle and texture of erection (Orientals parallel to body and stiff, blacks at right angles to the body and flexible); ...
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 11-29-2021 at 05:12 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

0 Not allowed!

Oval

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,046

0 Not allowed!

round
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    The races that have smaller d*cks also have harder d*cks and bigger b*ner angles and they c*m faster and they shoot loads further. I once found a Hmong p*rn video where the guy had a 180° boner angle and he c*me in half a minute and he shot his load 2 meters away. C*ming fast provides high adaptive value, because when you're raiding a village, a Mongoloid can impregnate a girl in half a minute, spend 9 minutes killing people, and then impregnate another girl in half a minute after his refractionary period has passed, but a Caucasoid will have to spend the entire ten minutes trying to impregnate a single girl, and it will still probably fail because his load doesn't shoot far enough. Also gorillas and chimps have small ding dongs but they blow a load in something like 30 seconds or 15 seconds or 10 seconds depending on the species (I once found these statistics on some website).
    I call bs on this entire post. Post sources bruh

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I call bs on this entire post. Post sources bruh
    I edited the post to add two sources.

All of this talk about reproduction is gross, and you keep getting banned because no-one wants this forum to turn into a forum where males gossip about dating or whatever. And that's not something that men used to talk about in the first place, but they talked about hunting or fishing or horses or war or something. This forum started as an offshoot of the Nordish mailing list, whose members made one of the main websites that helped revive scientific racism, and one of our posters is one of the top Holocaust revisionists who has not yet died or been bought off. So a small subset of the users of this forum have the potential to make serious contributions to the cause, and the saving grace of this forum in its last days of decadence could be that it might motivate one of those users to start a higher-quality online community that would preserve the legacy of freedom of speech online. But even the last one of those users will soon be scared away.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

I edited the post to add two sources.

All of this talk about reproduction is gross, and you keep getting banned because no-one wants this forum to turn into a forum where males gossip about dating or whatever. And that's not something that men used to talk about in the first place, but they talked about hunting or fishing or horses or war or something. This forum started as an offshoot of the Nordish mailing list, whose members made one of the main websites that helped revive scientific racism, and one of our posters is one of the top Holocaust revisionists who has not yet died or been bought off. So a small subset of the users of this forum have the potential to make serious contributions to the cause, and the saving grace of this forum in its last days of decadence could be that it might motivate one of those users to start a higher-quality online community that would preserve the legacy of freedom of speech online. But even the last one of those users will soon be scared away.

Ill give you the solution right now brother. If the main purpose is to save the white race. Racism is not how you do it. You do it by taking voting rights away from women, setting their main roles in society back to being mothers and not going to college and riding the cock carousel until 25 then career until 35 and then 1 child or no children. That’s the problem. It’s not migrants it’s not Jews. It’s literally white people who fucked themselves over when they allowed feminism to happen.

As far as gossiping about relationships and being male. Sorry bro current environment is pretty gay. This is what we talk about now. Because dynamics have changed.

All this other shit is just cope tho. If you don’t fix the white females having babies nothing will happen but destruction of Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ill give you the solution right now brother. If the main purpose is to save the white race. Racism is not how you do it. You do it by taking voting rights away from women, setting their main roles in society back to being mothers and not going to college and riding the cock carousel until 25 then career until 35 and then 1 child or no children. That’s the problem. It’s not migrants it’s not Jews. It’s literally white people who fucked themselves over when they allowed feminism to happen.

As far as gossiping about relationships and being male. Sorry bro current environment is pretty gay. This is what we talk about now. Because dynamics have changed.

All this other shit is just cope tho. If you don’t fix the white females having babies nothing will happen but destruction of Europe.
    Actually what I meant by the cause is to defeat the rule of the Jew, which coincides with the cause of the WNs so we can cooperate with them for the time being, but what the white devils don't take into account is that the Jew is the leader of the Caucasoid race, so once he has been eliminated, the Caucasoid race will fall into disarray and it will be a piece of cake for Mongoloids to squish the rest of the West Eurasian kind. But we want to do it through honest and straightforward means, and not through the sneaky ways of the Jew, so we can lay our plans out in the open. Once the time comes, we can allow Mongols to impregnate Volgids, Lappids, Sublaponids, and Ladogans, because as members of the Uralic race, they belong to the greater family of Proto-Asiatics, but the rest of West Eurasians will have no future, so at this point it's going to be futile for them to reproduce in any case.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,212
    Given: 15,984

1 Not allowed!

It’s not listed but mine is considered heart shaped.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    Today @ 06:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Shepherd
    Ancestry
    Mostly Romanian, minor Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 --> E-FTB6334
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Religion
    Orthodox-Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,984
    Given: 1,322

1 Not allowed!

I think Diamond or inverted triangle

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,334

0 Not allowed!

The races that have smaller d*cks also have harder d*cks and bigger b*ner angles and they c*m faster and they shoot loads further, because their d*ck is more compressed so it's more powerful. I once found a Hmong p*rn video where the guy had a 180° boner angle and he c*me in half a minute and he shot his load to the other side of the room. C*ming fast provides high adaptive value, because when you're raiding a village, a Mongoloid can impregnate a girl in half a minute, spend 9 minutes killing people, and then impregnate another girl in half a minute after his refractionary period has passed, but a Caucasoid will have to spend the entire ten minutes trying to impregnate a single girl, and it will still probably fail because his load doesn't shoot far enough. Also gorillas and chimps have small ding dongs but they blow a load in something like 30 seconds or 15 seconds or 10 seconds depending on the species (I once found these statistics on some website but I forgot where).

Negroids have limp dicks according to the book titled "Untrodden Fields in Anthropology", which is probably the main treatise on this kind of issues that was produced by physical anthropology (https://archive.org/details/untroddenfieldso00xjac):

When erect, it does not swell proportionally, but rises only to 6¼ to 8 inches by 2¼ or 2½ inches in diameter. But the erection is never hard like that of the European, the Chinese and the Hindoo. It is always rather soft, and feels to the hand like a strong elastic hollow tube of black india-rubber.

J. Philippe Rushton quoted the same book for its observations about racial differences in boner angles (https://philipperushton.net/wp-conte...havior-ocr.pdf):

Anatomical differences have often been referred to in the ethnographic record (chap. 5; see also French Army Surgeon, 1898/1972; J. R. Baker, 1974; Lewis, 1990). Reference has been made to the placement of female genitals (Orientals highest, blacks lowest); the angle and texture of erection (Orientals parallel to body and stiff, blacks at right angles to the body and flexible); ...
    How did these white researchers got to see those black erect dicks back then? Did they have a sex with them or what? Or, please jerk for me! It is of utmost importance as I am writing my scientific paper now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information