Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Would you care if your daughter married a Macedonian man?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    He'd have to take a ydna test first.
    Would your daughter marry someone who sounds like Bey? Checm it
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...68#post5376868

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,638
    Given: 16,016

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by YemeniAntillean View Post
    black men love white ass and i cant see why XD
    Not my problem if they go for fat or unwanted lower class white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa Tea View Post
    I'm telling you , these women were legit hot blondes.. like stereotypically hot. I was surprised myself. They make bitches on TA look like shit. I saw some white men and black female couples too.
    I'll bet you can't go to sleep at night without repeating this like a prayer. Okay, I'll remind myself to change my view about Scandinavian women just because some random balkan nigger on an anthroforum doesn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    You must be kidding me I live in UK and can tell you that British woman love non whites, especially blacks...Walking around every day, I see so many British women married with blacks or having a black/mix child. I think the ratio of black man/white woman couple in UK is higher than everywhere else...
    Yea, in fact, a lot of British women are pretending to be surrogates in order to hog all of the negro cum for themselves. What they can't get at the gloryhole they'll get at the sperm dole. Jesus Christ, what did I do to be dragged into this shit?

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

0 Not allowed!

Nope, the cousin of my mother is married to a Macedonian guy from Ravda.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,604

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Yea, in fact, a lot of British women are pretending to be surrogates in order to hog all of the negro cum for themselves. What they can't get at the gloryhole they'll get at the sperm dole. Jesus Christ, what did I do to be dragged into this shit?
    You are saying that, not me, don't put words in my mouth which I didn't say!
    You better come down to mother Earth ASAP and stop living in a fantasy world where your shit doesn't stink and where your imaginary superior race is less likely to mix with other races.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

1 Not allowed!

Not my problem if they go for fat or unwanted lower class white trash.
    But I've seen slim white females from a variety of social classes with men of other races from a variety of social classes in real life.

I've also seen fat white couples together too. Domestic violence cases happens mostly amongst white couples here, but the reason for that could be because white couples are the majority of people.

Racist and inbred rednecks and KKK members are 'classy people' in the US?! Aren't they similar to violent football fan hooligans and abusive BNP racist chavs from the lower classes in the UK?

People are individuals with their own personality/soul. There's kind people and there's mean people in all skintones, nationalities, etc.

Northern Irish singer Nadine Coyle with her American professional NBA basketball-player husband Jason Bell. They have a daughter.

English actress Helen Flanagan isn't 'fat'.

Southern English singer Emma Bunton with her non-white husband. They have children together.

Emma's not fat or poor either;- she's a self-made millionaire.

Northern English singer Cheryl with her former West London Chelsea football player husband Ashley Cole. He's also had relationships with American and British white models.

She divorced him and later married a white French restauranteur.

Cheryl's now in a relationship with white English singer Liam Payne from One Direction (who has hundreds of thousands of female fans screaming after him in nations) and he's ten years younger than her.

They had a son last year named 'Bear'.

Kayla Collins dated Ashley Cole.

Ashley Cole and Sharon Canu.

A racist pig with the rude mannerisms of a BNP chav or an inbred redneck. Would you call this type of abusive language that she's yelling at a dark male as 'classy'?

French supermodel, singer, and film actress Vanessa Paradis with her ex boyfriend (American rock guitarist and singer Lenny Kravitz,) who wrote and produced her early songs and launched her singing career. They were in a loving relationship together for several years. They recorded duet songs together and are still good friends with each other.

After her relationship with Lenny ended and they remained friends, she was then in a relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years and they had two children.

Lenny Kravtiz also dated Nicole Kidman previously, and he's currently in a relationship with a Brazilian supermodel.

I can see fat and low-class racist pigs at 1:09 and 1:58 and 4:10.

RAF Apache Pilot Prince Harry's happy Royal Wedding to biracial Megan this year.

American model Carmen Electra has had relationships with black men.

German supermodel Heidi Klum and British singer Seal

American Goodwill Peace Ambassador Angelina Jolie

Have you heard of biracial cellist player, law graduate, and successful Labour Party politician Chuka Umunna and his English employment lawyer wife? He may become our future UK leader one day. I don't see any rational or logical reason to hate the hard-working and nice man.... just for his skin tone (lots of white people use fake tans to look darker.) Or just judge a person by their hair colour, skin tone, and eye colour?

He studied English and French law at university. He went to an independent school and was also a chorister. He was awarded an upper second class LLB in English and French Law at his universities in England and France. He became the UK government's Shadow Business Secretary.

His father Bennett, of the Nigerian Igbo ethnic group, died in a road accident in Nigeria in 1992. Umunna's mother, Patricia Milmo, a solicitor, is of English-Irish background.

Umunna's maternal grandparents were Joan Frances (Morley) and Sir Helenus Milmo QC, a prosecutor at the Nuremberg trials.

He is married to Alice Sullivan, a middle-class employment lawyer. They also have a child together.

He's handsome, charming, good-mannered, polite, well-raised, educated, articulate, eloquent in speeches, and he speaks in an upper-middle class accent.

Do you think you're more superior to this former US Secretary of State to George W. Bush?

I thought the Statue of Liberty stood for liberty, freedom, and democracy? I thought the US was 'the land of the free' where people are free to love and be peaceful.

This racist KKK man is so cold-hearted and mean towards his own children who he hits and talks to in an abusive manner. He threatened to beat his son for dating a black female, and he threatened to beat his pregnant daughter for having a Mexican boyfriend, and he said he'd murder her baby by tying a noose around the baby's neck. He's also abusive towards her other child.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-27-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    He may become our future UK leader one day. I don't see any rational or logical reason to hate the hard-working and nice man.... just for his skin tone
    I don't want anyone who isn't ethnically British ruling any part of Britain. Umunna is half British, so I guess he's okay so long as he's Protestant.

But no one who isn't at least 25% the founding ethnicity of the nation should be able to participate in politics, and their votes should count, but much less. (i.e. maybe give them 1 vote, quarter-castes 2 votes, half-castes 3 votes, three-quarter-castes 4 votes, and full-bloods 5 votes)

Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Irish-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 60

0 Not allowed!

I would, most Europeans are too dull for us, the only European groups that we are compatible with are NW Europeans. Anyway, I'd discourage a person with Northern European background from getting involved with Southern or Eastern Europeans.
    Pleas give me your definition for NW Europeans - Would Brits and Austrian count.

AUDENTES FORTUNA IUVAT RobocopReturns's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 09:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Croatian, 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    CHUCK YEAGER
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

NO.

And I have a daughter from my ex marriage.

P.S. As far as things are going I will probably marry North Macedonian woman haha.
    Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Banned
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 221

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    We fought and died against the Turks for that land too you know. So we fight and spill blood and then Serbs come in after the treaty of Bucharest and you make it as if it was some liberation for Macedonians.

Yeah closer to Bulgarians on average. It's probably because of the strong Albanian presence at the northern Border which was formerly Serbian Kosovo. It probably created a buffer from influencing eachother.
    This didn't age well

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia