Thread: Very"Leftist" and counterproductive Judiciary + News system.is it a problem in your country too?

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,377
    Given: 3,153

0 Not allowed!

Default Very"Leftist" and counterproductive Judiciary + News system.is it a problem in your country too?

To me it seems the Judiciary system and ( the majority) of News broadcasting system work in tandem.

Talking from Italy, the times i've seen the Judiciary system act against new legislation are many, followed like a puppy by those news agencies.

they will do anything to put themselves into the mix of the law with dubious premises. sometimes it seems all they want to do is to make "sensonalistic" headlines that will be liked the SJWs and such.

this can be applied for new laws but also for immigration. every action against illegal immigrants will recieve comments (first) and then action (like in the case of the ship Diciotti) from the judiciary system.

a recent example: Illegal immigrants were "saved " in international waters but they were not given permission to be landed so they were arranged to stay the Costguard boat until european level directives. and what did the judiciary system do? they opened a case for kidnapping" against the governement!" with the plause of those news agencies of course.

that is silly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-ship-standoff

Judiciary works against the country

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Double post

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BaBump

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thread Information