"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gründig View Post
    I messed around with the "individual" populations with nMonte3 on R for awhile and got this:

[1] "distance%=0.8726"

_S (unscaled)

German,58.2
    Shetlandic,13.4
    English,9.4
    Austrian,8.8
    Moldovan,6.6
    Albanian,2
    Ju_hoan_North,1.6

I was told a solid distance to aim for is between .5% and 1%.

I always get a little Moldovan when using Davids calculators, not sure why. The Ju_hoan_North may be noise.
    I think anything under 2% is good. Those numbers are outstanding. I do not believe in noise.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Italian View Post
    I think anything under 2% is good. Those numbers are outstanding. I do not believe in noise.

It could be under 2%, im not sure. It all depends if you're using scaled or unscaled and also which data sheet. I used unscaled and individual references which naturally has a little bit smaller of a distance. Im not sure what Poi's calculator uses. From reading the eurogenes blog, i think between 2% and 3% is what you want for scaled coordinates.

I said it may be noise because im just repeating what i was told by david and a few others who ran my coordinates. It doesn't matter too much to me either way.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It could be under 2%, im not sure. It all depends if you're using scaled or unscaled and also which data sheet. I used unscaled and individual references which naturally has a little bit smaller of a distance. Im not sure what Poi's calculator uses. From reading the eurogenes blog, i think between 2% and 3% is what you want for scaled coordinates.

I said it may be noise because im just repeating what i was told by david and a few others who ran my coordinates. It doesn't matter too much to me either way.
    This is what he sent me scaled. I have gotten closer fits unscaled on my own.

[1] "distance%=1.9074"

English,48.2
    Ukrainian,26.6
    Sephardic_Jew,25.2

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is what poi says.

So many factors play into what is "great", not just the mathematical fit. Assuming all else being of the same quality, fit distance 0% is the optimal. But anything below 2% is great. Unrealistic outgroups could also lower the fit distance, but the quality of the selection is bad, despite mathematical fit being awesome. When it comes to fit distance of 0.5% vs 1%, it is a wash. Both are great, assuming the outgroups are realistic. IMO of course.

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation No two ways about it.

There's no two ways about it.

You have to proceed with caution.

There's a reason, after all, why it's called "Runner." You can easily run things up and can change up things to quickly make things bigger, better and more impressive.

In other words: Results look better, (look) more substantial, and (look) much more impressive than they actually are.

Data manipulation and/or fabrication.

Fakery and manipulation of content to suit agendas and preferences.

And so now I'm reading that even the "steppe ancestry" scores for South Asians (or Indians) are inflated.

And they are likely inflated because CHG/Iran is, or is increasingly being, lumped together with Yamnaya.

Now, that is nonsense. That is disingenuous and misleading and they know it, or should know it.

In other words, they (Steppe ancestry scores) have been overreported/exaggerated, but it's anyone's guess as to how much or to what extent.

I would go as far as to say they are over the top and they have been grossly inflated and exaggerated and distorted.

These things should not be lumped together, and least of all when it comes to testing and when it interferes with the Steppe or Yamnaya component.

Indeed, it should be avoided, even when they are clearly related, as they are here, and even if they (IVC/Iran and Aryans) are virtually inseparable and are a true family, as pointed out here. True cousins.

Importantly this study points out that CHG/Iran was genetically so different from EHG and WHG that it must have remained isolated from them during most of the Upper Paleolithic. And that, in some genomes, CHG is mixed together with a small amount of EHG. Which in turn suggests a contact between CHG and the EHG from the steppes earlier than the Yamnaya period. Most likely, it says, the CHG/Iran element in Yamnaya ancestry was derived from a population living in eastern Anatolia already during the Neolithic. Thus, from the above assumptions, CHG in Bronze Age Anatolian samples does not imply steppe ancestry, and the CHG/Iran element in the Yamnaya admixture should come from a third source. So far, it goes on to say, an ancestor for the CHG/Iran element present in Yamnaya has not been identified.

See this meme: https://i.imgflip.com/6lm223.jpg, https://i.ibb.co/m4yNtqx/bha.jpg

Apparently you can make this stuff up.

It just makes no sense. People can just make shit up, and unless you can address and/or debunk them, they'll just keep churning or replaying it "over and over again" causing severe and debilitating emotional distress including depression, loss of sleep, humiliation, anxiety, and shame.

I'll post more details later, but you can read more about it here and here.

AND ALSO HERE TO CHALLENGE THINGS, OR TO CHALLENGE THE WAY THINGS HAVE BEEN DONE:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...29#post7518729

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...81#post7519381

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7533603

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...92#post7530192

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7500972
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 07-03-2022 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Image
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Default I am not OK with this.

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post
    It just makes no sense. People can just make shit up, and unless you can address and/or debunk them, they'll just keep churning or replaying it "over and over again" causing severe and debilitating emotional distress including depression, loss of sleep, humiliation, anxiety, and shame.
    And I'm "not okay" with things being exaggerated. It's not OK with me.

Every (Nmonte) runner is of course unique, but they may appear meltingly indistinct. One of these Genoplot NMONTE calculators, described as a "steppe ancestry" estimator for South Asians, states that it calculates 'non-inflated' steppe numbers for South Asians. This certainly implies that "steppe ancestry" scores are being twisted and manipulated and increased.

I think we could now be rating it either non-inflated (Good job!) or inflated (That sounded magnificent!).

And just as DNA can be manipulated in the laboratory. Perhaps this should come as no surprise.

I'm always quite careful about what I post. And I know I'm quite right about things, but how quickly I get proven as such is frankly, unnerving. And I keep getting it right every time and keep being proven "right" just about every time.

See this post for more details.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7535512

To me, that was almost as unsettling as the earthquake.

You can also rack up high scores on the Genoplot site pretty easily, to the extent that you start to sound like a mindless Liberal robot! Look at this inchworm and beta cuck from India and at the comments he's made, even going so far as to claim that "lower castes like Yadavs are 20% IE and even Southern Indian Dalits are 12% IE."

This guy is suffering from something that is very Indian. He is suffering from an inferiority complex, a massive, chronic, nagging, crippling inferiority complex.

See this post: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7528434

And while not recommending against using the Genoplot site, I certainly urge users "to exercise caution" and to exercise the "utmost caution". On the contrary, I fully recommend using the excellent Genoplot site or app to add finishing touches to your genealogical project.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 07-05-2022 at 05:33 AM. Reason: non-inflated steppe numbers for south asians
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information