Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    Bwahaha here is the victim complex I was talking about! We don't like outsiders but we are hospitable? Pick one or the other LOL. Cry me a river fucktard, what is the average Bedouin then, 60? For a half Kavkazian you never seem to identify with them in the slightest, shit I haven't seen you post anything about your so called Kavkaz side ever since I signed up on this website!
    Bedouins have an estimated IQ that's higher than Turks or Iranians. Well we are a tribal people after all, and thus identify with our tribe is what I am saying high IQ West Asian. I do identify with it, look at my old posts. However I have more Bedouin spirit of course. I see it nothing more than genetic element in me. I also feel closer to my maternal side.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2023 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,331
    Given: 6,235

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Bedouins have an estimated IQ that's higher than Turks or Iranians. Well we are a tribal people after all, and thus identify with our tribe is what I am saying high IQ West Asian. I do identify with it, look at my old posts. However I have more Bedouin spirit of course. I see it nothing more than genetic element in me. I also feel closer to my maternal side.
    Proof? And estimation don't mean jack shit lol

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Well I don't care about this conflict because both are very racist toward us especially to the Bedouins whom they call us Ar'ban. However this just shows Trump is hypocrite and could care less about Mideast Christians like he pretended originally. For Trump which group holds the more important geopolitical situation, is worthy of help. Also Trump is one big puppet for Zion's interest even more so than Obama believe it or not. Idiots like David Duke embraced Trump out of White tribalism but he betrayed them and he also betrayed the Mideast Christians.
    Well, Syrian Arabs are Arabs, and the prejudice is mostly based on lifestyle than simply because of their skin color. Remember, Syrians as a whole are mostly oriented to the right when it comes to their relationships with Kurds(Armenians are loved by Syrians though and so with Palestinians). I was in a Bedouin town with my dad when I was a child, and honestly, they're pretty relaxed people to me. Indeed. Trump is nothing more than a liar who uses the art of lying that his (((masters and teachers))) taught him when he was nothing back then. In other words, American politics is nothing more than a show game or entertainment, and whatever lies politicians spew sure has the goyish masses in line.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-30-2023 @ 01:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 882

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I love your sense of morality: your feelings are placed above what is right and wrong. 'Group A and Group B has been prejudicial towards my group and so I don't care that they kill each other, even though innocent people will die.'
    None of it which is even remotely true. Just plain old Arab propaganda.
    The majority of all Assyrians in Syria reside(d) in the Northeastern part along the Khabur river where they settled and founded towns after the Simele massacare in 1933, a massacre carried out by Arabs and Kurds mainly after the Brits left Iraq. These towns were basically 100% Assyrian until the 70s and 80s when Bedouins and Kurds moved in. After pressure from the Syrian government they built mosques in many of these formerly Assyrian towns and gradually replaced the former population and they now make up the majority. This is something that has happend and still happens all over Iraq and Syria today, with muslims moving in Assyrian villages. But you know, we are the racist ones. I would like to see any Assyrian try to move to a Bedouin area in Iraq and Syria and try to build a church there.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    None of it which is even remotely true. Just plain old Arab propaganda.
    The majority of all Assyrians in Syria reside(d) in the Northeastern part along the Khabur river where they settled and founded towns after the Simele massacare in 1933, a massacre carried out by Arabs and Kurds mainly after the Brits left Iraq. These towns were basically 100% Assyrian until the 70s and 80s when Bedouins and Kurds moved in. After pressure from the Syrian government they built mosques in many of these formerly Assyrian towns and gradually replaced the former population and they now make up the majority. This is something that has happend and still happens all over Iraq and Syria today, with muslims moving in Assyrian villages. But you know, we are the racist ones. I would like to see any Assyrian try to move to a Bedouin area in Iraq and Syria and try to build a church there.
    We have a lot of Assyrians in Lebanon and Jordan and nobody's complaining. Nabatea can be biased at times, but at the same time, he isn't completely biased in regards to discrimination that Arabs can face in places like Iran and Turkey. Turks wanted to be more closer to Europe and it's European lifestyle..even though they mostly fail in that category, and some Persians can have this odd ideology that claims them to be very close to White people via Aryanism which is stupid honestly. As for Assryians..well, most Arabs don't know the existence of such people, and they only know their relevance on the newspapers as "Iraqi Christians". I can't say what the Arabs did to the innocent Assyrians nor do I speak for them as a whole, but at the same time, not all Arabs agree with this sort of barbarity either which is true for Kurdish people as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    We have a lot of Assyrians in Lebanon and Jordan and nobody's complaining. Nabatea can be biased at times, but at the same time, he isn't completely biased in regards to discrimination that Arabs can face in places like Iran and Turkey. Turks wanted to be more closer to Europe and it's European lifestyle..even though they mostly fail in that category, and some Persians can have this odd ideology that claims them to be very close to White people via Aryanism which is stupid honestly. As for Assryians..well, most Arabs don't know the existence of such people, and they only know their relevance on the newspapers as "Iraqi Christians". I can't say what the Arabs did to the innocent Assyrians nor do I speak for them as a whole, but at the same time, not all Arabs agree with this sort of barbarity either which is true for Kurdish people as well.
    "Not all Arabs blah blah blah", that's all I hear nothing else.
    Well ofc they don't know about Assyrians today, most have been forced out of Iraq or killed. Brits had barely left the newly independent Iraq in the early 30s and already the first massacre happend by the hands of Arabs the same year. The Bedouins had a key role in the Simele massacre where they proudly celebrated the death of thousands of Christians. Then they forced their way into the the towns of where the descendants of those who survived the massacre had settled, some 30-40 years later. The fucking audacity.
    I don't give much for people who cry discrimination but then discriminate other groups where they are in the majority. I'm certain most Assyrians in Iraq and Syria don't want to live in the same neighbourhoods as Arabs or Muslims in general and would be quite uncomfortable, especially for the women. And rightfoully so. But that's as far as it goes, there's no violence or any real discrimination from our side(how would that even occur in almost fully Islamic countries?). Once a town get's taken over by muslims usually the Assyrians move out, it's not like we can rely on the Syrian or Iraqi government to do anything, most of the time it's even them encouraging Arab settlements in towns who are 100% Assyrian.

I'm not in any way interested in the discrimination Arabs are supposedly facing by other people when their backyard is filthy as hell.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    "Not all Arabs blah blah blah", that's all I hear nothing else.
    Well ofc they don't know about Assyrians today, most have been forced out of Iraq or killed. Brits had barely left the newly independent Iraq in the early 30s and already the first massacre happend by the hands of Arabs the same year. The Bedouins had a key role in the Simele massacre where they proudly celebrated the death of thousands of Christians. Then they forced their way into the the towns of where the descendants of those who survived the massacre had settled, some 30-40 years later. The fucking audacity.
    I don't give much for people who cry discrimination but then discriminate other groups where they are in the majority. I'm certain most Assyrians in Iraq and Syria don't want to live in the same neighbourhoods as Arabs or Muslims in general and would be quite uncomfortable, especially for the women. And rightfoully so. But that's as far as it goes, there's no violence or any real discrimination from our side(how would that even occur in almost fully Islamic countries?). Once a town get's taken over by muslims usually the Assyrians move out, it's not like we can rely on the Syrian or Iraqi government to do anything, most of the time it's even them encouraging Arab settlements in towns who are 100% Assyrian.

I'm not in any way interested in the discrimination Arabs are supposedly facing by other people when their backyard is filthy as hell.
    And yours isn't filthy either, especially if that backyard of yours happened to be own by a group of people who are neither Christianity or Semites? Yes, not all Arabs did that since there are around 22 Arab countries in existence and most don't give a flying damn on whats going on in places that they have barely any relations to. 7abiby, two wrongs don't make it right. Just because your side of discrimination isn't based on violence that doesn't mean it isn't discrimination. You can call a White lie to justify it but it's still a lie at the end of the day.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    And yours isn't filthy either, especially if that backyard of yours happened to be own by a group of people who are neither Christianity or Semites? Yes, not all Arabs did that since there are around 22 Arab countries in existence and most don't give a flying damn on whats going on in places that they have barely any relations to. 7abiby, two wrongs don't make it right. Just because your side of discrimination isn't based on violence that doesn't mean it isn't discrimination. You can call a White lie to justify it but it's still a lie at the end of the day.
    What am I even reading? What is that first part even? "Semites nor Muslims"? Did you not understand or what?
    Show me murders or rapes of muslim women by Assyrians? Show me Assyrians looting and destroying Arab towns? Nothing. You wont find anything. Meanwhile this is still happening to Assyrians in Iraq and Syria in the 21st century.
    That's all that matters. It's not like Assyrians could even discriminate Muslims if they wanted to in highly tribal Islamic socities like Iraq or Syria. They would be lynched within days.

The only Arab countries that matter in this conext are those who host or hosted a large Assyrian population, so basically only Syria and Iraq. I don't have single doubt in my mind that if it was Palestinians or Saudis instead of Iraqis or Syrians not much would change.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

There's no way Middle Eastern Christians are ever going to be able to live in Islamic societies, the more religious they get the more they don't want us around anymore.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    There's no way Middle Eastern Christians are ever going to be able to live in Islamic societies, the more religious they get the more they don't want us around anymore.
    But didn’t you hear? We discriminate Bedouins. LMAO. I couldn’t even type it with a straight face. As if anyone could do that without getting lynched.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information