Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Where did the Quran come from?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikael19 View Post
    No you are right, you arr following the teachings of Paul. I am more of a follower of Jesus than you.
    Do you believe Jesus when he said "he who has seen me has seen God"? Good for you.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-07-2019 @ 02:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    All the Muslims at speakers corner are thugs. Bod destroys them all in debates. How can you not defeat someone in an argument when they kiss the feet of a man who had sex with a 9 year old. A young child can defeat a muslim in a debate.

But seriously Mikael. Wake up and turn away from Islam.
    Remind me, how old was Joseph the carpenter when he married mary the mother of jesus. She was 12 by the way.

And also, you are comparing times of old to modern day morality. First of all, the quran doesn't state that you can marry an 9 year old, in fact it doesn't give an age rather a criteria where the girl has to meet. She has to be physically mature, e.g reach the age of puberty. She has to be mentally mature and she has to give consent.
    If aisha ra had no issues with that and was a common practice during that time, why do you care?! She was one of the greatest leading scholars of Islam and loved the prophet dearly.

Also, you mention paedophillia? Firstly define a paedophile? It's having sex with a child right? Define a child? You do know the age of consent differs from country to country, so you will be a paedophile in Saudi Arabia (18) but not in Portugal (14). If morality can't even cross borders how can you expect it to cross time?!! Also, look at the age women were being married in Europe. Up until 100 years ago, Europe was still determing if women had souls. Please.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

Failed?

http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/thetop100.html?id=61
    Got put as no 1 most influential man in history by a christian.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in world, quarter of the population of the world. It has followers from all colors ranging from the americas to Africa to Europe and Asia. In what was the age of empires, he united a bunch of goat herders in a desert sandwiched between the Persians of the east and the Romans to the west, rather being engulfed by them, he spread the message at an alarming rate taking over lands from Spain to northern India. 1400 years later, here we are debating about an illiterate man in the deserts of Arabia. Astonishing if you ask me.
    Wrong. Jesus is the most influential person ever. http://ideas.time.com/2013/12/10/who...es-in-history/

Also. Mind over matter. Quality over mass. What has your culture actually produced? Wars? Judeo- Christian culture (let's use this term here this time) has produced the most significant art humanity has ever seen (from Rembrandt to Da Vinci), the rise of science which is scientific revolution (from Copernicus, Newton to Maxwell) and the greatest atheltes of all time like Messi. Now this is astonishing.

This is astonishing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Revolution
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_Europe
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_music

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + CM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Failed. Tried to take Spain, failed in the end. Tried to take Vienna, failed in the end. Eventually you were even chased out of the Balkans. FAILED. Your God was not strong enough.
    Failed in Spain? How god how ignorant can you be?!!!! We got our best scholars from spain..

Islam in Spain. Islam was a widespread religion in what is now Spain and Portugal for nine centuries, beginning with the Umayyad conquest of Hispania and ending (at least overtly) with its prohibition by the modern Spanish state in the mid-16th century and the expulsion of the Moriscos in the early 17th century

Nine centuries!! Andalus? I think you need to do some research my friend.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + CM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Wrong. Jesus is the most influential person ever. http://ideas.time.com/2013/12/10/who...es-in-history/

Also. Mind over matter. Quality over mass. What has your culture actually produced? Wars? Judeo- Christian culture (let's use this term here this time) has produced the most significant art humanity has ever seen (from Rembrandt to Da Vinci), the rise of science which is scientific revolution (from Copernicus, Newton to Maxwell) and the greatest atheltes of all time like Messi. Now this is astonishing.

This is astonishing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Revolution
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_Europe
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_music
    Yes of course, atheists will tell you the nightmares they get from their Christian history LOL. Scarred for life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Do some research, you are just embarrassing yourself.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/commen...e-jews-1.33597

Jewish chronicle written by a jew about Muslims.

You need look up the first scientists. Who invented algebra and algorithms? If it wasn't for Muslims you wouldn't have universities nor would Europe had come out of the dark ages, nor would you have silly enough to make absurd claims via your mobile or laptop.

But that's all good because you believe the earth is flat. You gave birth to flat earth society and we thank you for that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

1 Not allowed!

Failed in Spain? How god how ignorant can you be?!!!! We got our best scholars from spain..

Islam in Spain. Islam was a widespread religion in what is now Spain and Portugal for nine centuries, beginning with the Umayyad conquest of Hispania and ending (at least overtly) with its prohibition by the modern Spanish state in the mid-16th century and the expulsion of the Moriscos in the early 17th century

Nine centuries!! Andalus? I think you need to do some research my friend.

Muslims were kicked out eventually. Thank God. Christians suffered.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + CM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Muslims were kicked out eventually. Thank God. Christians suffered.
    Oh no my friend, the Christians suffered becsude they couldn't exterminate the Jews who were under the protection of the Muslims for nine centuries. You need to research about your religion and what it has done to Europe. When the Muslims left Spain they gave all the jizya back to the Jews, saying they couldn't protect them anymore. Do you know what the Jews did? They told the Muslims they wanted to go with them, that's why before the creation of Israel, morocco had the biggest enclave of Jews.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes of course, atheists will tell you the nightmares they get from their Christian history LOL. Scarred for life.

Do some research, you are just embarrassing yourself.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/commen...e-jews-1.33597

Jewish chronicle written by a jew about Muslims.
    This is very stupid from your side since i already mentioned Islamic Golden Age in earlier posts. Go and see if you forgot. But where is your golden age now may i ask? I don't see any golden age, any proper science to be made in muslim world nor do i see proper human rights with all the apostasy laws you are having. Now what is embarrassing? Stoning women to death? Or marrying children? Yes, Persians influenced the scientific thinking a lot even before Islam just like Greek philosophers and Indian mathematicians did. And yes, Muslim scientists did some significant things. This still can't be compared to the things European (including European Jews) scientists did, defining the laws of nature.

I'm not claiming we can own this "Christian culture". It's for all of us. Even for you. You can enjoy the music of Bach or Hans Zimmer just like i can. We are on the same line before God. But not in Quran. In Quran Jews and Pagans are pigs. This is sad reality and the reason Muslim world is underdeveloped and full of blood. You can blame it on American soldiers but American soldiers (as ruthless swines as they can sometimes be) are not stoning your own women.

Jesus is even greater than the greatest art Europe has ever produced. Greater than any science. Than any football player. A man from the Bethlehem didn't care about greatness on this earth. His throne is everlasting and his love is for all of us. He loves you as well despite us arguing here and comparing stuff (which is irrelevant actually and will not affect our lives in any way to be honest). But i wanted to say that our Jesus taught to love and not to murder. This is why we don't like Muhammed. I'm just being honest. But this is not the reason to bully Muslims. Any bullying is sin. Telling pure facts is not bullying.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + CM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    This is very stupid from your side since i already mentioned Islamic Golden Age in earlier posts. Go and see if you forgot. But where is your golden age now may i ask? I don't see any golden age, any proper science to be made in muslim world nor do i see proper human rights with all the apostasy laws you are having. Now what is embarrassing? Stoning women to death? Or marrying children? Yes, Persians influenced the scientific thinking a lot even before Islam just like Greek philosophers and Indian mathematicians did. And yes, Muslim scientists did some significant things. This still can't be compared to the things European (including European Jews) scientists did, defining the laws of nature.

I'm not claiming we can own this "Christian culture". It's for all of us. Even for you. You can enjoy the music of Bach or Hans Zimmer just like i can. We are on the same line before God. But not in Quran. In Quran Jews and Pagans are pigs. This is sad reality and the reason Muslim world is underdeveloped and full of blood. You can blame it on American soldiers but American soldiers (as ruthless swines as they can sometimes be) are not stoning your own women.

Jesus is even greater than the greatest art Europe has ever produced. Greater than any science. Than any football player. A man from the Bethlehem didn't care about greatness on this earth. His throne is everlasting and his love is for all of us. He loves you as well despite us arguing here and comparing stuff (which is irrelevant actually and will not affect our lives in any way to be honest). But i wanted to say that our Jesus taught to love and not to murder. This is why we don't like Muhammed. I'm just being honest. But this is not the reason to bully Muslims. Any bullying is sin. Telling pure facts is not bullying.
    You believe that jesus said these words

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”

“Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”

Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Calling me and you dogs? Wow. Also I don't believe Jesus actually said these words. It's in your bible and you believe what it says. And don't get me started as to why the muslim countries are in tatters. But tell me one thing, you will find humanity and kindness in Muslim countries. Just go and watch the Jewish guy drew binsky and his experiences with Muslims.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You need look up the first scientists. Who invented algebra and algorithms? If it wasn't for Muslims you wouldn't have universities nor would Europe had come out of the dark ages, nor would you have silly enough to make absurd claims via your mobile or laptop.

But that's all good because you believe the earth is flat. You gave birth to flat earth society and we thank you for that.
    What nightmares? Our nightmares came from Stalin and Hitler. One was some occult silly man and another crazy atheist psychopath. Those i can call nightmares, just like Muslim human rights.

Everything is based on something. Do you seriously compare Persian scientists (most scientists Arabs had were Persian) to the people who defined the laws of nature?

If we have to thank you for giving us math then you have something to tell to Greeks and Indians. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathem...medieval_Islam

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information