Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

Default HYpothesis about I2 in Rurik

Barabanov Oleg Nikolaevich, Doctor of Political Science, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Professor, MGIMO Rurikovichi or Olafovichi:

hypothesis about Y-haplogroup I2 in Rurik according to DNA of his possible descendants

The author conducts a historical analysis of the data obtained during the investigation of the DNA of the descendants of Rurikovich. Of the three types of Y-haplogroups (N1c1, R1a1, I2) revealed earlier, either it was concluded that the ancestor of this genus Rurik had a haplogroup N1c1, or a choice was offered between N1c1 and R1a1. In this regard, the author examines the source data, according to which representatives of haplogroups N1c1 and R1a1 may not be true descendants of Rurik. This, perhaps, artificially compiled in the XVI century. the genealogy of the princes of Verkhov (haplogroup R1a1), erecting their genealogy to the Chernigov Rurikovich-Olgovichi, and the ancestor of the Rurikovich-Monomashich family (N1c1) Vsevolod Yaroslavich was in fact the son of not Yaroslav the Wise, and the Norwegian king Olav the Saint, in whom the wife of Yaroslav, Princess Ingigerd, and thus Monomachichi can not be Rurikovich, but Olafovich. In this connection, the author puts forward a hypothesis that has never been taken into account by anyone, that the true descendants of Rurik may be carriers of the Y-haplogroup I2 (the clan of the princes Svyatopolk-Chetvertinskikh, ascending to the Turovopin Rurikovich-Izyaslavichi).

full text here: http://www.space-time.ru/assets/file...21.2015.71.pdf

Last Online
    02-27-2019 @ 01:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Kyrgyz
    Country
    Canada
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Cope.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Steppe Aristocracy spread his genes a lot, they had a lot of children and women. Their haplogroup must be the strongest one in the region or in the region from where they descended from.
    I don't see how can Rurik be I2 since he came from Northern Territories (Scandinavia) and his true name was: Ingvar Rřriksen later Rurik.

On the other hand, I2 was founded in Sweden, so there is a little chance that Ingvar Rřriksen brought it to Russia, but again Other researchers believe that Askold (ruler of Kiev) Askold was the son of Hvitserk another son of Ragnar. Hvitserk was a contemporary of Rurik, and was said to have waged a war of conquest in Eastern Europe.

So it doesn't make sense that Roriksen was I2 while entire Britain and northern France is R1b, cause British and French R1b is very strong in Scandinavia and is more likely from Ragnar's blood.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2018 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    M458>>L1029>Y133383>"Dibra Cluster"
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+ Balkans Cluster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 212

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Barabanov Oleg Nikolaevich, Doctor of Political Science, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Professor, MGIMO Rurikovichi or Olafovichi:

hypothesis about Y-haplogroup I2 in Rurik according to DNA of his possible descendants

The author conducts a historical analysis of the data obtained during the investigation of the DNA of the descendants of Rurikovich. Of the three types of Y-haplogroups (N1c1, R1a1, I2) revealed earlier, either it was concluded that the ancestor of this genus Rurik had a haplogroup N1c1, or a choice was offered between N1c1 and R1a1. In this regard, the author examines the source data, according to which representatives of haplogroups N1c1 and R1a1 may not be true descendants of Rurik. This, perhaps, artificially compiled in the XVI century. the genealogy of the princes of Verkhov (haplogroup R1a1), erecting their genealogy to the Chernigov Rurikovich-Olgovichi, and the ancestor of the Rurikovich-Monomashich family (N1c1) Vsevolod Yaroslavich was in fact the son of not Yaroslav the Wise, and the Norwegian king Olav the Saint, in whom the wife of Yaroslav, Princess Ingigerd, and thus Monomachichi can not be Rurikovich, but Olafovich. In this connection, the author puts forward a hypothesis that has never been taken into account by anyone, that the true descendants of Rurik may be carriers of the Y-haplogroup I2 (the clan of the princes Svyatopolk-Chetvertinskikh, ascending to the Turovopin Rurikovich-Izyaslavichi).

full text here: http://www.space-time.ru/assets/file...21.2015.71.pdf
    I thought Rurikids were confirmed to be N? I don't see how Rurikids would be I2-Din considering they were(supposedly) either Scandinavian or Finnish Vikings.

Thread Information