HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
    because you might go to hell , because there are for sure people who love you that will be miserable , because you are young , because you are cool !
    Honestly bro, I have done a lot of stuff I regret and I lost everything I have. Right now I am nowhere. And I don't know what to do with my life. Only thing that I do that is positive is working out maybe. It's been a rollercoaster ride for years. I'm not looking for attention but I really mean that the best for me would be to just die. Only thing I think about is my family but I even lost contact with some of them because I'm a piece of shit. I'm a bad person. I come to this place just to waste time coz there's not much else to do. I lost all the jobs I had , I cannot even get a job anymore. I have nothing. And I'm going nowhere.

I should get sent to a war where I can die in battle maybe. Or I'll just finish it myself.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Honestly bro, I have done a lot of stuff I regret and I lost everything I have. Right now I am nowhere. And I don't know what to do with my life. Only thing that I do that is positive is working out maybe. It's been a rollercoaster ride for years. I'm not looking for attention but I really mean that the best for me would be to just die. Only thing I think about is my family but I even lost contact with some of them because I'm a piece of shit. I'm a bad person. I come to this place just to waste time coz there's not much else to do. I lost all the jobs I had , I cannot even get a job anymore. I have nothing. And I'm going nowhere.

I should get sent to a war where I can die in battle maybe. Or I'll just finish it myself.
    dont worry you are not alone . my illness changed my life so dramatically that I cant get out of the hole right now . I was also suicidal some months ago but you have to be strong and always think about the things I said (what you quoted) . you just need to start from new ....thats nothing unusual actually . with time things will get better

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
    dont worry you are not alone . my illness changed my life so dramatically that I cant get out of the hole right now . I was also suicidal some months ago but you have to be strong and always think about the things I said (what you quoted) . you just need to start from new ....thats nothing unusual actually . with time things will get better
    I can tell you, that Jesus is the answer... I'm serious. He can eliminate depression, etc... completely.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

♡✞♕✝♕✞♡
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Austria
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    💕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 844
    Given: 357

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    How people here see a old sick person who would deny to accept some medial treatment (hard and painful)... and as doing that she/he would ''passive way'' faster hers/his own ends (ending the sufferings faster)? Is that morally wrong?
    If that person is already terminal and the treatment has the potential to bring significantly more burdens than benefits to the person, opting out would be understandable. Doctors should in many cases be able to give them a rough estimation of how much of a differece treatment would make (e.g. 9 months with chemotherapy, 6 months without), then the patient can make a decision based on that information as well as their personal preference and circumstances. Some may prefer to spend their final moments away from hospitals, enjoying moments with their family, taking care of their last will or doing things they didn't have the chance to do before. In such case they could opt for palliative care instead.

The same could be said about resuscitating (or intubating) someone who is at the end of their life (or removing a terminal patient from artificial life support), this too could be regarded as disportionate and potentially unnecessarily prolonging the patient's suffering. If someone who feels this way requests a DNR order, that measure would do no more than to allow a natural death. This is different from physician-assisted suicide or euthanasia. Many Christian denominations recognize the fact that a dying person has the moral option to refuse extraordinary treatments that only minimally prolong life. Many churches church do not frown on the use of pain medication to alleviate suffering, even in cases where it might contribute to hastening death (like the repeated administration of morphine). There also aren't any biblical warrants against making such decisions. Major surgery or other costly medical treatment of our modern age whose only purpose is to extend what God will take away very soon may in good conscience be refused. Limited resources may not make these treatments possible, and the knowledge that our times are in God's hands does not make them necessary.

To refuse a treatment that offered a realistic hope of a cure could be a different matter though. For example, contracting pneumonia and then refusing to take the antibiotics that would likely eliminate the disease could basically be putting God to the test if not trying to twist his arm. It would be akin to jumping off a cliff, in the hope that God would prevent one from being injured. The Bible tells us "You shall not tempt the LORD your God". God scolded the Israelites for not seeking out healing for those sick among them: "The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them" (Ezekiel 34:4)

This does not mean that a Christian cannot/should not place their trust in God when it comes to their medical issues, however one must still do the small things that are available to them. Christianity and scientific/medical advancement aren't necessarily in contradiction. Sadly though, especially in the modern era, the medicine and pharmacy fields have been operating like yet another corporate, money-making business where ethics are not always the driving force. Some medical personnel/facilities might recommend medication or treatment simply because it is profitable for them to do so. Of course there will be grey areas and the answer is not always an easy one. Sometimes God allows us to go through trials for our own benefit. For some people, a slow journey towards death means more time to prepare. For others it may be a last chance to repent and receive eternal life. So there is no universal solution for such situations. If one is a Spirit-filled Christian, they should seek to glorify God with their decision and never act against their own conscience. So if someone thinks that they are threatening a life God wants preserved, they should not refuse medical treatment. But if they think that they're trying to lengthen what God wants ended, they can refuse to have treatment continued. Paul warns, "Everything that does not come from faith is sin." (Romans 14:23) And if you are Christian, death is ultimately but a doorway.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

The suicide is in 99% cases result of some personal problem/depression. There is always a way to solve problems, without a doing suicide.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 04:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,029
    Given: 10,292

0 Not allowed!

It's up to God when we die.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,457
    Given: 15,606

0 Not allowed!

Oui, oui, oui Suicide is for me honhonhon.

...j/k don't end yourself.
    Anglo Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.338)
    Gael + Frank (4.39)
    Anglo Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Anglo Saxon (4.568)

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,954
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HELLBANIAN View Post

There is a place for everyone.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information