If most of you were such patriots you wouldn't be living in Sweden , Norway and various countries and spend your time on a forum trying to tell us who is an Albanian and not, and talk about irrelevant topics such as religion as if we need more of it and as if it's gonna solve our problems, you wouldnt project and you wouldn't separate us like that. Of course some of you have been banned now and I'm pretty sure it did you a favour since it seems you had no lives. I have yet to see a decent member here with a functioning brain. Most of you just seem to be looking for an identity rather than be real patriots. you would see the real problems we Albanians have such as poverty, corruption, address these issues and talk about these topics, and you would part take in building your own country up. But of course since you live in the comfort zone of Sweden, Norway, USA, Germany etc under your families roof you most likely don't know what it's like to be starving or to have no roof over your head which is why you cannot see the real problems Albanians in their homelands are facing and which is why Albanian lands are slowly becoming depopulated due to poverty as people are leaving because of that.

I gathered that most of you Albanians here are projecting pussies with identity crisis. You aren't real patriots and you wouldn't do shit for your country so don't talk to me about what it is to be an Albanian.

I know most of you don't like me, well I don't like you either and most of you are degenerates with a low IQ. Half of you shits were born in the diaspora, you dont know what it is to live in poverty or come from a war zone which is why you address meaningless topics only someone living in the west would consider a
priority. Many of the topics I have made was to simply piss you off, what is even more funny is that some of you that are banned went and responded to me on a different forum, well here's my response, FUCK YOU !