Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Owned Kosovo? (29 BC - 2017)

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2018 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    M458>>L1029>Y133383>"Dibra Cluster"
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+ Balkans Cluster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 212

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    There is something ironic about an Albanian speaking ill of rape. Almost all the male Albanian posters that have been banned here have shown their support for rape.

The KLA lost all of their battles against the Serb army and police. This despite having US air support and being able to use Albania like the Viet Cong used Cambodia (as a safety zone to recover and receive resources).

This is not debatable. We know of the fire fights between the two parties. It was one sided. It was basically gangsters versus a professional army, police force, and paramilitary. The only thing that came similar to the KLA were the Serbian paramilitary groups that were full of criminals looking to loot.
    You’re a shitty excuse of an American. Il take the word of Marines who were on the ground in Kosova over a propagandist twat like you any day.

Last Online
    09-09-2018 @ 02:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arborean View Post
    Tell that to the women in my family raped by “brave” men. Say that to the cousin I will never meet when his brains were blown out and tossed to his parents saying “ I hear you Albanians like meat in your pasul”. Has nothing to do with being Albanian. Only cowards wage war that way. Some Serbs I have met have the decency to denounce their countrymen that denied such acts. I’m sure some Albanians snapped and responded in kind. They’re animals too. But don’t deny it was widespread among your “weekend warriors” as many call them. Many of which were criminals.
    You're just saying it because you're Albanian. Nobody was killed despite its estimated 10,000 Albanian civilians were killed and women raped etc. And plenty of proof for it too

I already made a thread about the jackals and a Serb who was a member there testifying.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Classify-Serb

There was also another Serb who testified whos name I can't remember. In Serbia they found mass graves of Albanians

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...in-Serbia.html

In Prekaz where my mother is from the Serbs also killed children. I know people who lost their children.

Let's not forget what they did in Bosnia which imo was even worse. Most of the victims in Bosnia were Bosniak Muslims.

Which I made a post about here,

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post5403353

Pretty much a bunch of thugs and criminals that were given military weapons by the Serbian state.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2018 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    M458>>L1029>Y133383>"Dibra Cluster"
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+ Balkans Cluster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 212

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You're just saying it because you're Albanian. Nobody was killed despite its estimated 10,000 Albanian civilians were killed and women raped etc. And plenty of proof for it too

I already made a thread about the jackals and a Serb who was a member there testifying.

There was also another Serb who testified whos name I can't remember. In Serbia they found mass graves of Albanians

In Prekaz where my mother is from the Serbs also killed children. I know people who lost their children.

Let's not forget what they did in Bosnia which imo was even worse. Most of the victims in Bosnia were Bosniak Muslims.

Pretty much a bunch of thugs and criminals that were given military weapons by the Serbian state.
    They just don’t want to admit the disgusting deeds of their own people. People need to be honest with themselves. I admit Some Albanian fighters did wrong too. It was usually in response to what was done to them. There were also some nice Serbs that hid Albanians like my friends family from the Serbian deathsquads. Then asshole like this frank grimes like to talk about criminals and real armies. Well American resistance fighters against the crown were also rebels. Poor people with no standing army are usually rebel forces. I guess he doesn’t realize how this all works. One had control of a standing army and decided to rape and pillage. The other tried to fight for its own survival. You’re right about Bosnia being worse off. I met like one nice Serb. Despite that I don’t judge people by the actions of their own nation. However when someone tries to boast in here about “glory” and “taking it back” they’re repeating the same patterns and by default showing their very support for such atrocities. So I treat them like the vermin they are.

Last Online
    09-09-2018 @ 02:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 416

1 Not allowed!

They just don’t want to admit the disgusting deeds of their own people. People need to be honest with themselves. I admit Some Albanian fighters did wrong too. It was usually in response to what was done to them. There were also some nice Serbs that hid Albanians like my friends family from the Serbian deathsquads. Then asshole like this frank grimes like to talk about criminals and real armies. Well American resistance fighters against the crown were also rebels. Poor people with no standing army are usually rebel forces. I guess he doesn’t realize how this all works. One had control of a standing army and decided to rape and pillage. The other tried to fight for its own survival. You’re right about Bosnia being worse off. I met like one nice Serb. Despite that I don’t judge people by the actions of their own nation. However when someone tries to boast in here about “glory” and “taking it back” they’re repeating the same patterns and by default showing their very support for such atrocities. So I treat them like the vermin they are.
    Frank grimes aka cock grinder is some fat fuck whos opinion is irrelevant. Put on ignore.

They don't admit the mistakes of their own people because they are insecure chauvinists. They rather blame the world for their own problems. It was their own fault. They chose a bunch of criminals to run their state and to run their army. Many of them were former criminals and even wanted by Interpol. Now they whine and blame the world.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

1 Not allowed!

Come and try, motherfucker.

I always wanted to be a war hero or die in battle but not before I have collected dozen of Serbian heads. I guess this is my chance.
    You will be destroyed Albanian pussy motherfucker

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,405
    Given: 12,600

1 Not allowed!

You’re a shitty excuse of an American. Il take the word of Marines who were on the ground in Kosova over a propagandist twat like you any day.
    I love liars. I especially love stupid liars. What did these supposed Marines, who didn't see combat, say about the skills of the KLA in combat? What battles did the KLA win? I only see loses. Perhaps you should speak to an American in the US air force who was there cuz he'll tell you how the KLA gave them shitty intel on Serbian positions.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Frank grimes aka cock grinder is some fat fuck whos opinion is irrelevant. Put on ignore.

They don't admit the mistakes of their own people because they are insecure chauvinists. They rather blame the world for their own problems. It was their own fault. They chose a bunch of criminals to run their state and to run their army. Many of them were former criminals and even wanted by Interpol. Now they whine and blame the world.
    How ironic that you speak of criminals considering Kosovo is run by criminals. It's the epicenter of the European heroin trade as well as being a big player in the sex trafficking trade. That wasn't the case before the war in Kosovo.

I'm neither Albanian or Serbian. I'm an objective third party. In fact, if you haven't noticed, people who have no dog in the fight typically say what I do. I'm extremely detailed in my posts. I know my stuff.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 09-08-2018 at 04:05 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What did they do in Bosnia that was worse? You mean Srebrenica where the official record states children under 14 and women weren't taken and executed? How is that worse than Albanian children murdered in Kosovo? I would think that would be far worse but then again you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Atrocities were committed by both sides (in fact, more civilian deaths occurred in areas controlled by the KLA) but when someone goes on about 'I spoke to this person and I spoke about that person' I take it with a grain of salt when they have an agenda. Especially someone like yourself who suddenly tells us all of tales of dead children from your mother's village when you have never said such a thing in the past. I would think in our previous arguments you would mention such a thing for it's emotional effect but you didn't. You say so now because you're jumping on the same train of thought as Arborean.

Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 05:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 105

0 Not allowed!