Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 drunk tourists get beat up by chinese locals..

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    They straight up beat their women in public.
    At the end of the vid, you'll see that the entire neighborhood ganged up on him for beating up his woman in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    I think they were harassing some local northern chinese women. Thats why the dudes ganged up on those tourists. Wouldnt mess with north chinese people. They’re pretty strong.
    Meh, use eye-gouging attacks. Mongoloids don't have the protective browridges Australoids like you have.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    At the end of the vid, you'll see that the entire neighborhood ganged up on him for beating up his woman in public.

Meh, use eye-gouging attacks. Mongoloids don't have the protective browridges Australoids like you have.
    Just avoid the country. If the police can't control hood thugs for a low level fight avoid it.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Picking a fight against too many chinamen? Meh, even chinamen make that mistake:

the crowd help out the women...

I think they were harassing some local northern chinese women. Thats why the dudes ganged up on those tourists. Wouldnt mess with north chinese people. They’re pretty strong.
    where did you see that???... you have google translate??.. my understanding is the drunk guys taunted the police & fight between the drunk guys vs the local crowd happen.. the drunks was getting beat up even inside the police car or ambulance.

i dont know what set it off..

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    the crowd help out the women...

where did you see that???... you have google translate??.. my understanding is the drunk guys taunted the police & fight between the drunk guys vs the local crowd happen.. the drunks was getting beat up even inside the police car or ambulance.

i dont know what set it off..
    i saw this post on reddit regarding this issue.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity..._by_passersby/

Three nasty white sexpats harassed Chinese women and insulted passersby in Changchun at night.A lot of locals stood up to them and reported to police.

When cops arrived, Three white boys felt reassured and emboldened so they decided to continue provoking local people. One of them screamed in broken chinese"你们死了,中国人死了" which literally means you are dead men,Chinese people are dead.Lol.Another idiot thumbed his nose at locals and spoke profane language.

Changchun locates in northeast region of China where people are famous for their quick temper.(Their American counterparts should be Texans lol.)Eventually,People couldn't stand it anymore.Several men rushed up and beat the hell out of these degenerate trash.Cops broke up the fight.

But these white punks really felt aggrieved at this sort of thing and blamed cops for not immediately stopping the fight. They hurled abuse at cops (a lot of F words)and rejected arrest. They ended up being taught a good lesson again. According to witnesses,Cops showed no mercy to these trash and three white punks uttered a bunch of piercing scream Lol.

I have no doubt that these three filthy sexpats will get deported and they will complain about how insanley xenophobic and rude those chinese are for sure.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

i saw this post on reddit regarding this issue.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity..._by_passersby/

Three nasty white sexpats harassed Chinese women and insulted passersby in Changchun at night.A lot of locals stood up to them and reported to police.

When cops arrived, Three white boys felt reassured and emboldened so they decided to continue provoking local people. One of them screamed in broken chinese"你们死了,中国人死了" which literally means you are dead men,Chinese people are dead.Lol.Another idiot thumbed his nose at locals and spoke profane language.

Changchun locates in northeast region of China where people are famous for their quick temper.(Their American counterparts should be Texans lol.)Eventually,People couldn't stand it anymore.Several men rushed up and beat the hell out of these degenerate trash.Cops broke up the fight.

But these white punks really felt aggrieved at this sort of thing and blamed cops for not immediately stopping the fight. They hurled abuse at cops (a lot of F words)and rejected arrest. They ended up being taught a good lesson again. According to witnesses,Cops showed no mercy to these trash and three white punks uttered a bunch of piercing scream Lol.

I have no doubt that these three filthy sexpats will get deported and they will complain about how insanley xenophobic and rude those chinese are for sure.
    ok passed.. i cant undertand what they are saying... i will trust reddit for now..

i used google translate, didnt see any of that..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information