Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

9 Not allowed!

Default Another German stabbed to death

What we know so far:

3 Afghan refugees were arguring with a female about who is the father of her child, they were aggressive towards the woman and a German tried to protect her and got stabbed to death by one Afghan.

All this happend in East Germany again.

When you protect someone as a German man, you get stabbed to death, if you arm yourself now, you go to prison, if you kill a refugee in a fight, you will face lifetime jail.

Sweet Germany

https://www.thelocal.de/20180909/cal...ing-german-man

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,938

3 Not allowed!

It should be the other way: any fucking immigrant who kills a German should face life in prison. But the logic of the progressives and their politicians is all screwed up.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    It should be the other way: any fucking immigrant who kills a German should face life in prison. But the logic of the progressives and their politicians is all screwed up.
    Plot twist the killer should have already been deported same case like in Chemnitz, German justice system only knows force against nationalists.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

Poor guy. But he shouldn't have interfered when 3 Afghans argue who is the father, the female had it coming. If the story is true.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 29,000

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    What we know so far:

3 Afghan refugees were arguring with a female about who is the father of her child, they were aggressive towards the woman and a German tried to protect her and got stabbed to death by one Afghan.

All this happend in East Germany again.

When you protect someone as a German man, you get stabbed to death, if you arm yourself now, you go to prison, if you kill a refugee in a fight, you will face lifetime jail.

Sweet Germany

https://www.thelocal.de/20180909/cal...ing-german-man
    Well Merkel allowing unvetted people to enter Germany is a major factor just stupidity on her part. I've never understood this decision. What was she thinking? You need to have the best interests of your people above all other interests. She let sentiment get in the way of logic. Anyway the German people should show their disapproval at the ballot box. I'm not a racist person but you really need to be careful who you are letting into your country. People should call BS on all the PC going on.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Well Merkel allowing unvetted people to enter Germany is a major factor just stupidity on her part. I've never understood this decision. What was she thinking? You need to have the best interests of your people above all other interests. She let sentiment get in the way of logic. Anyway the German people should show their disapproval at the ballot box. I'm not a racist person but you really need to be careful who you are letting into your country. People should call BS on all the PC going on.
    Reason why she and many other leaders are doing it is quite obvious and the United Nations are pretty open about it:

http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub.../migration.htm

Replacement Migration:
    Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

In detail PDF about Germany: http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub...ED/Germany.pdf

Interesting for you about UK and Ireland: http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub...ED/AnnexUK.pdf

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 29,000

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Reason why she and many other leaders are doing it is quite obvious and the United Nations are pretty open about it:

http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub.../migration.htm

Replacement Migration:
    Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
    Yes this is a policy but Europe should be more like Australia and be a bit more discerning. You can't just let low skilled and uneducated people willy nilly into your country. That is obviously not going to work. If they want to let people migrate from Asian countries they should let Thais, Filipinos, Chinese, Malaysians, Vietnamese and Indians into their countries. These people are hard working and assimilate really well. They don't all have to be from war zones. Better still Europeans should start having more children.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yes this is a policy but Europe should be more like Australia and be a bit more discerning. You can't just let low skilled and uneducated people willy nilly into your country. That is obviously not going to work. If they want to let people migrate from Asian countries they should let Thais, Filipinos, Chinese, Malaysians, Vietnamese and Indians into their countries. These people are hard working and assimilate really well. They don't all have to be from war zones. Better still Europeans should start having more children.
    We gotta do it like Japan, dont let these apes enter Germany and rely on the reality of Automatisation.

Realiticly in 30-40 years most things will be produced by machines and a lower birthrate can have advantages, aslong you keep your border closed.

Last Online
    09-29-2021 @ 03:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 288

1 Not allowed!

I hate this woman, she nearly destroyed EU with her retarded politics.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information