I just had to open this thread about this glorious figure from European history - Skanderbeg and his fightings against Ottomans. I salute Albanian people for this part of history, they fought TILL THE END, and what a fighting! Not only that they fought, but they were kicking Ottoman asses under Skanderbeg to the point where we can consider Skanderbeg today in Europe as one of the "Angel"-Knights of Europe.

I was writing a lot how we Croats were a wall for Ottomans they never managed to destroy, but this time I wanted to write about Albanians and their fightings, nevermind they were defeated in the end, but it was not because they lacked courage, they just lacked men, and they gave a Hell of a fight against Ottomans.

Long story short, everyone should watch this video, instead of me writing, EVERYONE SHOULD JUST CLICK PLAY AND WATCH THIS HISTORICAL GREAT (SHORT) VIDEO, and you will understand who Skanderbeg was:

P.S. I would like that other fellow Europeans do not attack now Albanians because of some nationalistic stuff, but I would really like that Serbs, Greeks, Romanians, Hungarians and everyone JOIN ALBANIANS HERE on this thread, LIKE ONCE DID, forget what happened in this shitty last 50 years, let's remember something positive AT LEAST ON THIS THREAD, cammon people, pay a respect for this man and his fightings.

And I know one thing in life, respect is always returned when given. Salute