Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 357

Thread: J2b2-L283 and Ilyrian colonisation of the Balkans

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Gender
    Posts
    5,353
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,912/233
    Given: 7,082/392

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Why are you arguning with a troll ? Waste of time...

    And one correction: R1b L23 was not found in Bosnia, but also in Croatia (east Slavonia) among Vučedol culture burials.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vu%C4%8Dedol_culture
    If R1b-L23 was in Croatia, it was certainly in Bosnia aswell.


  2. #12
    junior member Feiichy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Slavo-Dalmatian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Nordid with Faelid and Med influence
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    17,990
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16,438/475
    Given: 14,862/502

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    If R1b-L23 was in Croatia, it was certainly in Bosnia aswell.
    But that part of Croatia is part of Danubian Plain, quite separated from mountains of Bosnia.
    Yes, I am certain it was in Bosnia but we don't have single ancient DNA from there, probably due to lack of funding and politisation of science, which want to keep uneduacted masses believing the offical Illyrian myth.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Gender
    Posts
    5,353
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,912/233
    Given: 7,082/392

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    But that part of Croatia is part of Danubian Plain, quite separated from mountains of Bosnia.
    Yes, I am certain it was in Bosnia but we don't have single ancient DNA from there, probably due to lack of funding and politisation of science, which want to keep uneduacted masses believing the offical Illyrian myth.
    Serbian government funds psuedo-historians like Jovan Deretic & Albanian-descended Miroljub Petrovic.

    Bosnians fund Iliri Pyramidi Bosniak-Indiana Jones.

  4. #14
    junior member Feiichy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Slavo-Dalmatian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Nordid with Faelid and Med influence
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    17,990
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16,438/475
    Given: 14,862/502

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    Serbian government funds psuedo-historians like Jovan Deretic & Albanian-descended Miroljub Petrovic.

    Bosnians fund Iliri Pyramidi Bosniak-Indiana Jones.
    Deretic is an exception, but Serbian DNA project is quite professional and in line with newest scientific reasearch. Serbs never claimed they are anything but Slavic.
    But Bosniaks, they propagate Illyrian origin of their people in last 15 years in order to give them ''nativist'' right to Bosnia and separate them from Serbs and Croats, evil Slavic invaders

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Gender
    Posts
    1,529
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 140/3
    Given: 108/2

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Why are you arguning with a troll ? Waste of time...

    And one correction: R1b L23 was not found in Bosnia, but also in Croatia (east Slavonia) among Vučedol culture burials.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vu%C4%8Dedol_culture
    Yes. My mistake.

    The guy is obviously a nutcase. I doubt he is a troll but obviously has mental problems. I think anyone who cannot look at the evidence we have should be banned

    His argument ''How can Ev13 and j2 Albanians be related to Celts'' -

    Well, it doesn't change that an Ilyrian was found with J2b2 and also R1b z2103 so they most likely were related to such people , and also Ev13 was either absorbed or also brought. Maybe both cases. It's also possible the Ilyrians had brought farmer admixture into Europe and possibly even the Balkans. This considering some of the Yamnaya samples found had Neolithic admixture. And then they later absorbed more Neolithic in the Balkans and Italy. This explains why Tuscans and Albanians are around 70% Neolithic and 30% Steppe, more or less. The steppe genes got diluted over time in favor of more Neolithic.

    The Proto Ilyrians also colonised Northern Italy and later the Ilyrians settled in Apulia. This explains why we are genetically related to Italians. But with an Eastern shift. And also Greeks.

    All the genetic evidence is there. Of course Italy also had other later invasions from the North etc. which makes some Italians really North.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Gender
    Posts
    5,353
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,912/233
    Given: 7,082/392

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Deretic is an exception, but Serbian DNA project is quite professional and in line with newest scientific reasearch. Serbs never claimed they are anything but Slavic.
    But Bosniaks, they propagate Illyrian origin of their people in last 15 years in order to give them ''nativist'' right to Bosnia and separate them from Serbs and Croats, evil Slavic invaders
    It's worse with the Serbian government funding these psuedo-historians, teaching their kids fake history since day one.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Gender
    Posts
    8,079
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,150/139
    Given: 1/1

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Miroljub Petrović has Albanian origin, he admitted that.
    He is E-V13, and he claim that E-V13 is proto-Serbian marker.

    Jovan Deretić is R1a-Z280>Y2902.

  8. #18
    junior member Feiichy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Slavo-Dalmatian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Nordid with Faelid and Med influence
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    17,990
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16,438/475
    Given: 14,862/502

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    It's worse with the Serbian government funding these psuedo-historians, teaching their kids fake history since day one.
    Sadly, our geneticists are also stuck in pre-2005 reasearches, and of not much value. Let's hope they catch up with rest of Europe in next few years.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Gender
    Posts
    5,353
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,912/233
    Given: 7,082/392

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Miroljub Petrović has Albanian origin, he admitted that.
    He is E-V13, and he claim that E-V13 is proto-Serbian marker.

    Jovan Deretić is R1a-Z280>Y2902.
    And 99% of the Serbian population will learn from them, rather than from the forum amateurs here.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 06:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    .
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Gender
    Posts
    1,333
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,012/401
    Given: 1,080/0

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    It's worse with the Serbian government funding these psuedo-historians, teaching their kids fake history since day one.
    No. Firstly, they are not being funded, and secondly, schoolbooks in Serbia tell exclusively of Slavic origin - as far as I recall, they even fail to take into account assimilation of natives, like it is written in schoolbooks here for example.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Colonisation of Kosovo
    By Szegedist in forum Kosova
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-23-2019, 11:31 AM
  2. George W Bush E-V13 or J2b2 albo?
    By Drawing-slim in forum Y-DNA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2019, 04:09 AM
  3. East Balkans or West Balkans? Which one has darker pigmentation overall?
    By cyberlorian in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-12-2018, 07:52 AM
  4. Map of J2b2-L283
    By Kelmendasi in forum Y-DNA
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 04-10-2018, 12:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •