Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: WHY did the Nazis had such insane, pathological HATRED against White Slavic Peoples??!!

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NordicStarseed84 View Post
    Muslims are RABIDLY ANTI-WHITE, and have always dreamed of enslaving and/or exterminating ALL White Europeans!!...They have been dreaming about this for over 14 centuries!... This vile, instinctive racial hatred against White Europeans is being felt all over Europe, with the most ghastly, tragic results we all know today!... ANY White Person who actually converts to this satanic, anti-white racist Death Cult, is for me a real Race Traitor, worthy of immediate, mandatory execution. In public, preferably!
    I dont like anti-white muslims and anti-christian muslims, or muslims who hate other religions etc. I dont think it has anything to do with race though. There are black christians and black muslims, there are white muslims asian muslims, arab christians and arab muslims. there are muslims in china who are more or less asian.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-24-2018 @ 08:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpine-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    French-American
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I dont like anti-white muslims and anti-christian muslims, or muslims who hate other religions etc. I dont think it has anything to do with race though. There are black christians and black muslims, there are white muslims asian muslims, arab christians and arab muslims. there are muslims in china who are more or less asian.
    I personally do not like ANY of the "abrahamic religions"!... These religions are essentially ALIEN to our very own Racial Psyche!... I personally have the utmost respect from the Pan-Slavic RODNOVIERY "Pagan" Movement! All of their Art, Costumes, and Ceremonies are just WONDERFUL!!... HOW could the Nazis actually hate and despise such a beautiful, White European Culture and Tradition, is simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE for me!!....

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NordicStarseed84 View Post
    I personally do not like ANY of the "abrahamic religions"!... These religions are essentially ALIEN to our very own Racial Psyche!... I personally have the utmost respect from the Pan-Slavic RODNOVIERY "Pagan" Movement! All of their Art, Costumes, and Ceremonies are just WONDERFUL!!... HOW could the Nazis actually hate and despise such a beautiful, White European Culture and Tradition, is simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE for me!!....
    I dont think so, sounds like pseudo-science. What has religion to do with race? Do you even believe there is a God or only some spirits etc.?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-24-2018 @ 08:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpine-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    French-American
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I dont think so, sounds like pseudo-science. What has religion to do with race? Do you even believe there is a God or only some spirits etc.?
    Yes, I do believe there is indeed a "Great Intelligence" in the Universe(or the Multiverse!...), behind all visible manifestations of Creation, from the Quarks to the Galaxies! I am profoundly interested in SPIRITUALITY, but certainly NOT "Religion" as we know it! I am quite interested in Esoteric Knowledge also. For me , both Science and Spirituality are NOT in contradiction with each other! For instance, ALL of the major discoverers and exponents of Quantum Theory were very much interested by Spirituality and Metaphysics: BOHR, HEISENBERG, SCHRÖDINGER, DIRAC...and many, many others!...

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 11:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,186
    Given: 3,169

1 Not allowed!

I think it's over exaggerated how much the Nazis hated Slavic people, I don't know if this is true or not but I heard some say it was mostly just propaganda in an effort to justify invasions.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    Although seeing neo nazism in Macedonia, Serbia and Russia is disgusting to say the least. Our ancestors fought the facists.
    Are you sure...

fascists_skopje-940x450.jpg

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post

The Germans were greeted as liberators in Macedonia. There is plenty of footage, photos etc of this. Later though we did switch sides, as did the Bulgarians, Italians, Croats etc.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post

The Germans were greeted as liberators in Macedonia. There is plenty of footage, photos etc of this. Later though we did switch sides, as did the Bulgarians, Italians, Croats etc.
    It would be interesting to read the text from this article.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    The Nazis did not hate the Slavs, but the communists and many Slavic countries were under communist power.
    From Wikipedia:

The Untermensch concept included Jews, Roma and Sinti (Gypsies), and Slavic peoples such as Poles, Serbs and Russians.[7] The Slavs were regarded as Untermenschen, barely fit for exploitation as slaves.[22][23] Hitler and Goebbels compared them to the "rabbit family" or to "stolid animals" that were "idle" and "disorganized" and spread like a "wave of filth".[24] However, some among the Slavs who happened to have Nordic racial features were deemed to have distant Germanic descent which meant partially "Aryan" origin, and if under 10 years old, they were to be Germanized (see: kidnapping of children by Nazi Germany).

The Nazi views on the Slavs were explicitly contemptuous, as even prior to the World War II, Slavs, particularly the Poles, were deemed as being inferior to Germans. After Adolf Hitler gained political power in Germany, the concept of Non-Aryan "sub-human slave-material" was developed and started to be used also towards other Slavic peoples.[25] Poles and Serbs were at the bottom of the Slavic "racial hierarchy" established by the Nazis.[citation needed] Soon after Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact expired, also Russians started to be seen as part of the "subhuman" race. Similarly, also Belarusians, Czechs, Slovaks, and Ukrainians were considered to be inferior, despite some collaborative groups were found among these nations. Nonetheless, there were Slavs such as Bosniaks, Bulgarians, and Croats who collaborated with Nazi Germany that were still being perceived as not racially "pure" enough to reach the status of Germanic peoples, yet they were eventually considered ethnically better than all other Slavs, mostly due to pseudoscientific theories about these nations having a minimal amount of Slavic genes and considerable admixtures of Germanic and Turkic blood.[2][26]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Last Online
    02-12-2023 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    slavic
    Country
    Slovakia
    Y-DNA
    I1a2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 77

0 Not allowed!

Thats easy Germans just wanted to copy what Anglos did to natives in Americas, its just that Slavs are no Indians

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information