Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
I respect ustasha because in every battle they fought till the end, true European samurais
Ustashes were often BEST FRIENDS with Chetniks during WW2, people need to know THERE IS NO OFFICIAL BATTLE BETWEEN USTASHES AND CHETNIKS.

Often they would go drink togethar and hug, like pictures from Banja Luka durin WW2 were they were BEST FRIENDS.

The only enemy of both were Partisans, and Im no fan of Partisans, I am totally neutral but this is just the fact, Partisans were enemy of both Ustashes and Chetniks, the only ones who had battles against both AND WON.

Maybe Tito should have killed all Chetniks and Ustashes after WW2, and I mean it; EVERYONE who was part of it, to purge both nations from that scums and their blood.

P.S. And remember one thing, and remember it well; if wasnt for Tito and Federal changes in Yugoslavia 1974, Croatia (or any other Yugoslav republic) wouldn't have any legal right to exit Yugoslavia, EVER.

But it was made possible 1974 that every republic IF WANTS one day exit Yugoslavia, it was placed on paper in constitution of Yugoslavia.

And also remember one more thing; you can hate TITO, you can hate Yugoslavia, but if wasnt for Tito and Yugoslavia we wouldn't have OUR COUNTRY TODAY, or maybe just half of it, DEAL WITH THE FACTS.