Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: classify some people from my homeprovince Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Aremenoids, Taurids, Asiatic-Alpines, East Meds.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
    60% of the people post would have no problem passing in these Iranian crowds. Your samples do not look foreign to Iran. I was born and raised in Iran, I would fucking know, out of everyone on this forum. Lol a lot of Turkish Kurds do not look foreign to Iran at all. They look foreign for Iranian and Mesopotamian Kurds but not to the Iranian plateau. You and a lot of the samples you post could easily fit in Iran.
    Half of the people you posted could easily fit in these crowds and go unnoticed.

I genuinely want to know how you compare faces, do you take out a ruler and measure each and every feature to compare? A lot of the people you post have overlapping features with Iranians. Not all Iranians but a good amount.
    We are not comparing northern Europe to Iran here, we are comparing Kurds.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,265

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    You do realize that the original Indo Iranians from Yamana and andronovo probably looked more European than you right?
    What means European looking?

A Scando,German or Slav looks European native for his place of origin in Europe,
    not for my place of origin

For the place of my origin which is part of Europe as well with its climate and nature i look more native thus more
    European than them
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

60% of the people post would have no problem passing in these Iranian crowds. Your samples do not look foreign to Iran. I was born and raised in Iran, I would fucking know, out of everyone on this forum. Lol a lot of Turkish Kurds do not look foreign to Iran at all. They look foreign for Iranian and Mesopotamian Kurds but not to the Iranian plateau. You and a lot of the samples you post could easily fit in Iran.
    Half of the people you posted could easily fit in these crowds and go unnoticed.

I genuinely want to know how you compare faces, do you take out a ruler and measure each and every feature to compare? A lot of the people you post have overlapping features with Iranians. Not all Iranians but a good amount.
    We are not comparing northern Europe to Iran here, we are comparing Kurds.

Thanks for proving my point. Vast majority of the people you just posted (and those iranians I posted too of course) dont pass among us . no offense of course I like iranians but you guys dont pass as my ethnicity much and have your own specific look

and since iran is diverse of course other west asians will pass in iran but many iranians dont pass among us
    Last edited by Hadouken; 09-17-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cybernautic View Post
    What means European looking?

A Scando,German or Slav looks European native for his place of origin in Europe,
    not for my place of origin

For the place of my origin which is part of Europe as well with its climate and nature i look more native thus more
    European than them
    The fact that they were mainly EHG and related to corded ware culture, they definitely looked more European then you. If you think Indo Iranians looked south Asian then you're irrational as fuck. You can probably find Tajiks who look more Europid than a typical Greek.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thanks for proving my point. Vast majority of the people you just posted (and those iranians I posted too of course) dont pass among us . no offense of course I like iranians but you guys dont pass as my ethnicity much and have your own specific look

and since iran is diverse of course other west asians will pass in iran but many iranians dont pass among us
    In Azerbaijan, we do have Turkish tv and the Turkish Kurds I see from Turkish tv, in massive crowds and such look different than the Kurds you post on here. In crowds they look no different than a typical west Asian group, most can pass in Iran. I'm not basing my judgement just on the individuals you post, I'm basing my judgments on the Kurds I see on Turkish tv every other day

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In Azerbaijan, we do have Turkish tv and the Turkish Kurds I see from Turkish tv, in massive crowds and such look different than the Kurds you post on here. In crowds they look no different than a typical west Asian group, most can pass in Iran. I'm not basing my judgement just on the individuals you post, I'm basing my judgments on the Kurds I see on Turkish tv every other day
    there is no program on turkish tv that shows specific kurdish people wtf are you talking about

the kurds I post look kurdish and are representative . I posted 10000 kurds already

as I said to you ...since Iran is big and diverse all kind of west asians will PASS there but many Iranians will not pass among us . are you forcing me to say that persians pass as my ethnicity or what ? I dont understand this bullshit . I can tell you for sure that you guys have often a distinct persian look that sticks out anywhere in turkey including among us kurds

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

there is no program on turkish tv that shows specific kurdish people wtf are you talking about

the kurds I post look kurdish and are representative . I posted 10000 kurds already

as I said to you ...since Iran is big and diverse all kind of west asians will PASS there but many Iranians will not pass among us . are you forcing me to say that persians pass as my ethnicity or what ? I dont understand this bullshit . I can tell you for sure that you guys have often a distinct persian look that sticks out anywhere in turkey including among us kurds
    Turkish news, thats one of the main ones. And no I'm not forcing you to claim that Persians pass amongst you people. I'm not a Persian myself, we look different. Kurds, Persians, azeris all look different but they all unify with a general Iranian look.

In crowds, a typical Turkish kurd crowd looks very ME/west asian. Anything from the skintone to general phenotypes. So as a crowd they would pass in Iran. Iran itself isnt only composed of ethnic Iranians either. You don't know if you're looking at Iranians or just Iranian nationals.

I'm just saying, I can for sure see some of the people in these pictures passing in Iran and I personally know people who look like some of them. No matter how many times you deny it, it doesn't change the fact that I've seen Iranians who look similar to some of the people you post. That's all I'm saying.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Turkish news, thats one of the main ones. And no I'm not forcing you to claim that Persians pass amongst you people. I'm not a Persian myself, we look different. Kurds, Persians, azeris all look different but they all unify with a general Iranian look.

In crowds, a typical Turkish kurd crowd looks very ME/west asian. Anything from the skintone to general phenotypes. So as a crowd they would pass in Iran. Iran itself isnt only composed of ethnic Iranians either. You don't know if you're looking at Iranians or just Iranian nationals.

I'm just saying, I can for sure see some of the people in these pictures passing in Iran and I personally know people who look like some of them. No matter how many times you deny it, it doesn't change the fact that I've seen Iranians who look similar to some of the people you post. That's all I'm saying.
    in turkish news they dont show kurds en masse either . my threads and gallery is very representative of kurds . and you dont get it it seems ....as I said since iran is big and diverse many west asians will pass there but many iranians dont pass well among us

now lets end it with this I am tired of this bullshit . I am a kurd and I know the best who passes among us and who doesnt

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

2 Not allowed!

East Med, Atlanto-Med, Dinarid, Taurid, Pontid, Atlantid, Iranid and Armenoid traits mainly.
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information