Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are many men judged for using the services of hookers?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiro_Brianza View Post
    Just beginners and pseudo MGTOW do that, the ones like me that the reason that they take this philosophy is because of experiences and deep thinking are the true ones, we don’t do the same as the feminist, we are just not system takers, we do what we do. We like to spread our word because many men that have suffered for things like one sided divorces that have screwed financially and psychologically because of the laws do one sided, and men that have been fooled about the paternity of their supposedly children, I have seen men being completely destroyed, but there are some guys that are with them, we support them with what we can.
    Um, Sandman bashes women many times, and he's a granddaddy of MGTOW. Then that's not MGTOW. Men that are truly going their own way don't give a flying fuck about men and women in general. What you people are doing is embracing gender identity politics and retribution against all women as evil and manipulators and so on. Again, the original intent of MGTOW was based on individualism, not collectivism. 7abiby, you're not the arbiter of the MGTOW community, and the lines between MGTOW and Incels are very blurry to a point that people can say that they're one and the same with small differences(MGTOW men don't seek validation from women while Incels still do). It doesn't matter whether you're political or not. Gender identity politics is the antithesis of individualism which is hypocritical considering that MGTOW men always claim that they're all for individualism. Yes, the MGTOW community is a cult group-think where the cultists and their leaders want men to join them and so on. A man can go his own way without embracing any identity politics or groups like MGTOW and so on. All cults have an obsession on "saving" mankind from the supposedly dark and grim future of chaos and Armageddon, and the MGTOW community are no exception to this rule. Sorry, but any true individualist man has no desire or care about other peoples in general regardless of race, sex, creed and so on.
    Last edited by Kamal900; 08-09-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Last Online
    10-16-2020 @ 07:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are many men judged for using the services of hookers?

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    1) Money mitigates things, doesn't solve things. Especially if you're physically unattractive. People will be attracted to your money, not you.
    2) I didn't call you hateful. I strongly intimated that you were misled, and now I'm stating it openly. MGTOW is an idiotic lifeplan.

u wot

OK but this isn't the point. I guess it hints at a point, which is 'hey man, some people like fat girls with pug noses' but a smaller percentage of the population like fat girls with pug noses than are fat girls with pug noses. Supply and demand. Similarly, some women like unfit men with no ambition, but there are more unfit men with no ambition than there are women who find them attractive.

The point was threefold:

1) Both women and men are 'hypergamous' in that we ideally select for 'high-quality' mates (and the quasi-anecdotal rebuttal of 'some wo/men like x, y and z' doesn't really disprove this)
    2) If you are in the less-desirable demographic, then you can either accept what you are, or work to improve yourself, but either way, blaming your misfortune on the opposite gender is stupid, wrong, and self-defeating
    3) The idiocy of MGTOW is based on what I just mentioned: the incorrect belief that the dating world is just not fair to men, which is bizarre at best and not borne out by surveys, statistics, or basic observations.

Men need emotional support (as do women) and friends =/= girl or boyfriends/life partners or family in general. Additionally by declining to procreate you are destroying your chances of true long-term happiness (in most cases) and directly contributing to the breakdown of society, in addition to really throwing the dice when it comes to your enjoyment and ability to thrive in old age (inb4 'I know a guy who has two grandkids and they never come to see him).

You are fooling yourselves by disavowing women/disavowing women as life partners. It's a coping mechanism. You find dating hard so you convince yourself it's not worth it and find a circle-jerk of losers or emotionally damaged men to validate your idiocy. But they are leading you on a merry dance to depression.

You're young, so, you'll get over it anyway.
    Bro, if Brad Pitt got screwed by a Angelina, what is up for us? Lol
    This is just a joke, I see that you have a strong belief about us. I read everything you wrote and believe me I don’t blame anything to woman, I just understand biology and how we as human tend to work, and you are kind of right about the need of support, but it has necessarily to be by a woman (because as you know there is also family). I agree about that it is part of our history that partnership (man and woman) has worked and it is in our dna, also if you think that I am young (well yes, i am still), then I assume that you are considerably older than me and probably lived in another era, nowadays is a different monster than 30 years before for example, almost everybody is just focused in their phones, everybody’s social status in youngsters depends on how much attention you get on a phone app by the number of followers, I think is kind of toxic in my opinion. It’s harder to find a good partner for men and women, and laws are even making this more difficult because women are wanting to act like men specially in Europe and the laws are very difficult to take risks a lot, this goes against natural rules for example, in Spain that is a land where I have strong blood influence (because they literally raped the native people of my country) in my dna i noticed that the situation is really hard, so many supposedly rape cases with no proof, te guys are getting screwed.
    You know about Robin Williams, and the reason of his suicide, he needed MGTOW but social pressure screwed him . This is what MGTOW is about, it is not for guys who haven’t lived a bit, true MGTOWs have experiences and real reasons by first hands, and no. I am not a player, I am always honest about what I want. Also, being attractive depends on the location, I have travel and I have noticed that how attractive you are depends on the location.
    I Believe a dog is a better partner in many cases, I mean they are awesome truly the best friend of the human being.
    I don’t think dating is unfair, it is just biology, if you understand it you will know what you are up against, in nature normally makes fight to get the female. Humans still do this but in other ways, we are not very separated of nature. I just do what I feel is better for me.
    Also, this is a separated thing, but I don’t know where you are, but in my country also it is not very convenient to have kids and spouse, the economical situation is not like in Europe or Canada/US, if I want to have the quality of life of those countries I don’t need any responsibility besides me, my gov treat us worst than yours. You can have kids and get marry and you still conserve your high life quality, this doesn’t happen in my country, you can get screwed literally, they impulse us to have no kids to have high life quality, I am honest about this. We need to have high IQ, study a lot and being alone to have high life quality, unless you are in bad things or marry a sugar mami (I would do that, lol jk). I have bad experiences and strong reasons to take my own way, I respect your opinion.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Bro, if Brad Pitt got screwed by a Angelina, what is up for us? Lol
    Irdk about the ins-and-outs of celebrity marriages but they're celebrities, they're not representative. We all know couples that have remained faithful until death. Many, many couples. Your parents, perhaps?

This is just a joke, I see that you have a strong belief about us. I read everything you wrote and believe me I don’t blame anything to woman, I just understand biology and how we as human tend to work, and you are kind of right about the need of support, but it has necessarily to be by a woman (because as you know there is also family). I agree about that it is part of our history that partnership (man and woman) has worked and it is in our dna, also if you think that I am young (well yes, i am still), then I assume that you are considerably older than me and probably lived in another era,
    Nah I'm 25 but teenagers tend to have a more despondent outlook on life.

nowadays is a different monster than 30 years before for example, almost everybody is just focused in their phones, everybody’s social status in youngsters depends on how much attention you get on a phone app by the number of followers, I think is kind of toxic in my opinion. It’s harder to find a good partner for men and women, and laws are even making this more difficult because women are wanting to act like men specially in Europe and the laws are very difficult to take risks a lot, this goes against natural rules for example, in Spain that is a land where I have strong blood influence in my dna i noticed that the situation is really hard, so many supposedly rape cases.
    You know, families include women.

But a family doesn't offer the individual the type of emotional support a partner does.

You know about Robin Williams, and the reason of his suicide, he needed MGTOW but social pressure screwed him .
    lol

Believe a dog is a better life partner in many cases, I mean they are awesome truly the best friend of the human being.
    lol

cat ladies and dog people are only fooling themselves.

I don’t think dating is unfair, it is just biology, if you understand it you will know what you are up against, in nature normally makes fight to get the female. Humans still do this but in other ways, we are not very separated of nature. I just do what I feel is better for me.
    Also, this is a separated thing, but I don’t know where you are, but in my country also it is not very convenient to have kids and spouse, the economical situation is not like in Europe or Canada/US, if I want to have the quality of life of those countries I don’t need any responsibility besides me, my gov treat us worst than yours. You can have kids and get marry and you still conserve your high life quality, this doesn’t happen in my country, you can get screwed literally, they impulse us to have no kids to have high life quality, I am honest about this. We need to have high IQ, study a lot and being alone to have high life quality, unless you are in bad things or marry a sugar mami (I would do that, lol jk).
    I'm in the UK but I am 110% confident there are many good women and good men in your country.

I have bad experiences and strong reasons to take my own way, I respect your opinion.
    That's my point. You're emotionally damaged and feel vulnerable so you opt out. But the people who hurt you are not representative of the wider population. You are reacting to emotional trauma poorly and it will only damage you in the long run (and society).
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

1 Not allowed!

I knew plenty of dudes who loved to brag about plowing hookers and hitting up strip clubs. Seems like there isn't much of a stigma if you ask me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Um, Sandman bashes women many times, and he's a granddaddy of MGTOW. Then that's not MGTOW. Men that are truly going their own way don't give a flying fuck about men and women in general. What you people are doing is embracing gender identity politics and retribution against all women as evil and manipulators and so on. Again, the original intent of MGTOW was based on individualism, not collectivism. 7abiby, you're not the arbiter of the MGTOW community, and the lines between MGTOW and Incels are very blurry to a point that people can say that they're one and the same with small differences(MGTOW men don't seek validation from women while Incels still do). It doesn't matter whether you're political or not. Gender identity politics is the antithesis of individualism which is hypocritical considering that MGTOW men always claim that they're all for individualism. Yes, the MGTOW community is a cult group-think where the cultists and their leaders want men to join them and so on. A man can go his own way without embracing any identity politics or groups like MGTOW and so on. All cults have an obsession on "saving" mankind from the supposedly dark and grim future of chaos and Armageddon, and the MGTOW community are no exception to this rule. Sorry, but any true individualist man has no desire or care about other peoples in general regardless of race, sex, creed and so on.
    It’s not for everyone, incels are another thing. Very different, not even similar in anyway. I know that many MGTOW show a lot of resentment, but eventually like every process it becomes more of a self individualism, it’s not supposed to be a political thing, I hate that. It’s about individualism, true. But also many guys have found peace, they want to share their stories, society normally see them as ridiculous.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

It’s not for everyone, incels are another thing. Very different, not even similar in anyway. I know that many MGTOW show a lot of resentment, but eventually like every process it becomes more of a self individualism, it’s not supposed to be a political thing, I hate that. It’s about individualism, true. But also many guys have found peace, they want to share their stories, society normally see them as ridiculous.
    Nope. I have yet to see a single MGTOW guy who fully went his own way without bring up women into everything. Again, just simply compare the posts from MGTOW and Icel forums and you'll understand that there is no difference between them. In other words, MGTOW is nothing more than a incel version of the MRA without politics while men that are truly going their own way don't give a shit about all of the people of the world, and he wouldn't label himself with autistic labels like MGTOW and etc just to have validation from other men and so on.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are many men judged for using the services of hookers?

Irdk about the ins-and-outs of celebrity marriages but they're celebrities, they're not representative. We all know couples that have remained faithful until death. Many, many couples. Your parents, perhaps?

Nah I'm 25 but teenagers tend to have a more despondent outlook on life.

You know, families include women.

But a family doesn't offer the individual the type of emotional support a partner does.

lol

lol

cat ladies and dog people are only fooling themselves.

I'm in the UK but I am 110% confident there are many good women and good men in your country.

That's my point. You're emotionally damaged and feel vulnerable so you opt out. But the people who hurt you are not representative of the wider population. You are reacting to emotional trauma poorly and it will only damage you in the long run (and society).
    You are from the capital of feminism, lol. You must be very aware. Also it is about economics, do you think that is as easy to have children in my country as is in your country, if you believe that you are crazy. Your gov treat you better, I want to live better. Many Latinos want to have a high quality of life Or don’t you understand, I don’t live to be a pagafantas and trying to find a woman to marry. Cats? Ughh. Just a dog and family (men and women), this are good support and friends.
    If you are with a couple and you are happy, fine for you. It’s just not for me anymore, like religion I am someone that doesn’t have that skill anymore, you can have kids and marry in a big wedding, I just simply don’t want that. You can predict me like you want. MGTOW is my way

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

You are from the capital of feminism, lol. You must be very aware. Also it is about economics, do you think that is as easy to have children in my country as is in your country, if you believe that you are crazy. Your gov treat you better, I want to live better. Many Latinos want to have a high quality of life Or don’t you understand, I don’t live to be a pagafantas and trying to find a woman to marry. Cats? Ughh. Just a dog and family (men and women), this are good support and friends.
    If you are with a couple and you are happy, fine for you. It’s just not for me anymore, like religion I am someone that doesn’t have that skill anymore, you can have kids and marry in a big wedding, I just simply don’t want that. You can predict me like you want. MGTOW is my way
    Dogs, cats, fundamentally the same. All coping mechanisms. You know you need a partner so you try to replace 'wife and kids' with 'pet and drinking buddies.' It won't work.

The decision is yours, but you published your decision openly, so I can submit my critique. And so, I have.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Nope. I have yet to see a single MGTOW guy who fully went his own way without bring up women into everything. Again, just simply compare the posts from MGTOW and Icel forums and you'll understand that there is no difference between them. In other words, MGTOW is nothing more than a incel version of the MRA without politics while men that are truly going their own way don't give a shit about all of the people of the world, and he wouldn't label himself with autistic labels like MGTOW and etc just to have validation from other men and so on.
    If that is what you believe, well you just keep doing it. Dont giving a s.. about everything in the world, nobody can do that. And what is wrong with the label, does it makes you mad? Or what is the problem?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dogs, cats, fundamentally the same. All coping mechanisms. You know you need a partner so you try to replace 'wife and kids' with 'pet and drinking buddies.' It won't work.

The decision is yours, but you published your decision openly, so I can submit my critique. And so, I have.
    Yeah, have kids and diminish the quality of life of me and my off spring. I would just have kids if I become millionaire, that is my way of thinking

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information